Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) (40952 Views)

Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Oracleforce: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
MorataFC:
Hmmm, waiting for MUMURic comment

MURIC is in problems now....any statement he makes will be used against him...
Ishaq Akintola is a terrorist suspect...whatever he says will be used against him and the impending investigation...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
abeg clear,go and tell that to your foolish Governors,i laugh at your ignorance

They are far far ahead than others , they keep bursting projects

Meanwhile thread is not about SS or SE
So go hide , u are more foolish than them
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by baby124: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lol... I hope they won’t wear red uniforms o. But the camouflage. Nice guns they are carrying though this looks like campaign posing.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Farki:

Some still want to believe that Yorubas are cowards and slaves who can't do anything themselves. grin

Don't mind them grin

If they can do whatever Fela did when his mother was killed, I will respect them. grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by God1stson(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Is this coming from your heart.
I duff my cap for Yoruba elders and politicians. I'm Igbo but I'm really happy for them. It downed on me that our current Igbo political elites at the moment are the worst when compared to previous generations. No true Igbo interest and agenda in them. #SHAMETOTHEFOLLOWING;
1. NNIA NWODO
2.DAVE UMAHI
3.IFEANYI UGWUANYI
4.WILLI OBIOANO
5.ROCHAS OKOROCHA
6.ORJI UZO KALU
7.HOPE UZODIMMA
8.OKEZIE IKPEAZU
9.ALL THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBERS IN THE 5 EASTERN STATES.
I DO NOT SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU, BUT I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE HIS ASSERSION THAT THEY ARE SELL OUTS. IF NOT, HOW CAN THEY CONVINCE ME THAT THEY WANT TO LEAVE THE SECURITY AND LIFE OF HER PEOPLE IN HANDS OF NA AND FG POLICE THAT IS ALREADY COMPROMISED. SEE WHAT SOUNTHER KADUNA PPLE ARE GOING TRUE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
God1stson:

I duff my cap for Yoruba elders and politicians. I'm Igbo but I'm really happy for them. It downed on me that our current Igbo political elites at the moment are the worst when compared to previous generations. No true Igbo interest and agenda in them. #SHAMETOTHEFOLLOWING;
1. NNIA NWODO
2.DAVE UMAHI
3.IFEANYI UGWUANYI
4.WILLI OBIOANO
5.ROCHAS OKOROCHA
6.ORJI UZO KALU
7.HOPE UZODIMMA
8.OKEZIE IKPEAZU
9.ALL THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBERS IN THE 5 EASTERN STATES.
I DO NOT SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU, BUT I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE HIS ASSERSION THAT THEY ARE SELL OUTS. IF NOT, HOW CAN THEY CONVINCE ME THAT THEY WANT TO LEAVE THE SECURITY AND LIFE OF HER PEOPLE IN HANDS OF NA AND FG POLICE THAT IS ALREADY COMPROMISED. SEE WHAT SOUNTHER KADUNA PPLE ARE GOING TRUE.

One love, let's hope they won't be used for politics and I'm sure SE will soon follow.
Sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by okaniudemba(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
I hope they can maintain these cars
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Fortyinaminute(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anago55:
shame on Igbo leaders, shame on Nnia Nwodo, shame on Dave umahi

shame on okezie ikpeazu

shame on Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

shame on the supreme Court governor (hope uzodinma)

shame on Willie Obiano

shame on Ifeanyi of Delta State

shame on Ezenwo nyesom wike

shame on all Igbo political and religious leaders

Hate speech
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by immantoks: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Waiting for those usless good for nothing pigs that have sex with cow to try nonsense in Ondo state and Amotekun will finish them.
Cannibals

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Abasman008(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
obinnanelson4:
Good ooo. Waiting for the Eastern version.
cowards won't
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by sulaak(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Governor Akeredolu is the new Amotekun -in-Chief. grin

Akeredolu is still useless governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Harrykn: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is wonderful.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by SmartPolician: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anago55:
shame on Igbo leaders, shame on Nnia Nwodo, shame on Dave umahi

shame on okezie ikpeazu

shame on Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

shame on the supreme Court governor (hope uzodinma)

shame on Willie Obiano

shame on Ifeanyi of Delta State

shame on Ezenwo nyesom wike

shame on all Igbo political and religious leaders

Ogbeni, stay on the topic
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Anago55: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:

More shame on me and person that sell data give me
. fixed
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Omoekun931(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Election things... If you know you know.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sagay212: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Omo this one nor be shereshere ooo . Defend your territory from invaders.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fulaniss be thinking like...

"this people really mean us o"

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by foreshore(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Gbase36: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:
Very colorful. grin
I'm sure other SW states will follow similar type of costume.

They should drive out any criminality in SW and shouldn't be used for politics
that's the thing my brother... soon or later it will turn to politics... the rich using them to intimidate the poor....
just give it maximum of ten years and see what will come out of them
same goes to EFCC when dey wer inaugurated back then..... check their uses now... they are busy consisting nuisance every wer.
we just pray this everything should be different.... but can we really rely on prayer for that.?? �

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by EyeTaspirant(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
obinnanelson4:
Good ooo. Waiting for the Eastern version.
what happened to issakaba?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Guestlander: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
BroOptimist:

Wow! What a good step in a right direction!

How I wish the security outfit is NOT politicised and hijacked by political thugs or hoodlums.

Anyways, I wish them the best!

Amotekun is not about politics. This is strictly a security outfit.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sammy07: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gbase36:
that's the thing my brother... soon or later it will turn to politics... the rich using them to intimidate the poor....
just give it maximum of ten years and see what will come out of them
same goes to EFCC when dey wer inaugurated back then..... check their uses now... they are busy consisting nuisance every wer.
we just pray this everything should be different.... but can we really rely on prayer for that.?? �

I pray we get it right!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Btruth: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:
Ondofirstborn
192 is small nah.

Was expecting about 1800, 1,000 in each LG.
It's a gradual process. God will see us through IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Is this coming from your heart.

Let me check with my heart I'm coming
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by keeper303: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
For effective policing, I will advise the Governor to acquire powerful drones, procure helicopters and provide telephone numbers which members of the public can use to reach Amotekun Corps in an emergency.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Germi9: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
nice one
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Jakumo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
keeper303:
For effective policing, I will advise the Governor to acquire powerful drones, procure helicopters and provide telephone numbers which members of the public can use to reach Amotekun Corps in an emergency.

Brilliant idea. A few dozen drones with 6 mile range can be deployed for less than the cost of a single manned helicopter, so that multiple eyes in the sky can be deployed to coordinate the swift neutralization of those terrorist cow herding demons, enabling them to qualify for their allocation of 72 virtual virgins each, in their imaginary paradise.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by 1Teethosin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Aketi the wise man!

you all can laugh and smile until amotekun Corp start using ring to vap ballot box in next election...
Una go run!!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by WeRblessed(f): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is beautiful!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Guestlander: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
1Teethosin:
Aketi the wise man!

you all can laugh and smile until amotekun Corp start using ring to vap ballot box in next election...
Una go run!!

You wish.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Lipscomb(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm waiting for bodejo on this .
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by otino(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Just yesterday that Amotekun was formed, come and see ranks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Adaora Soludo Becomes A Member Of APGA (Photos) / Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.