Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) (40950 Views)

Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
nice one ......at least ritual killings and skull minning business will reduce in the west
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by BroOptimist(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Guestlander:

Amotekun is not about politics. This is strictly a security outfit.
Well, I have heard you.
I will quote later ��
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by colonelwealth(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anago55:
shame on Igbo leaders, shame on Nnia Nwodo, shame on Dave umahi

shame on okezie ikpeazu

shame on Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

shame on the supreme Court governor (hope uzodinma)

shame on Willie Obiano

shame on Ifeanyi of Delta State

shame on Ezenwo nyesom wike

shame on all Igbo political and religious leaders

Bro calm pls down... Not everything b rushed into or copied..dont always bash ur leaders for nothing.
Try to understand how naija politics works.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by princeakinola1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
kudos the gov
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Woow I love these.

One thing I love about these people is "Less Noise Great Achievement" they don't make noise or chest beat but when its time to stand their ground they will in a sensible way and get it.

I can't hide my respect for them I know my fellow kinsmen chest beaters won't like this because they are never happy with any good news if its not from their side.

Much Respect to Aketi. Pls if you are upset with my post kindly commit suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by tot(f): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nice.
Very colourful uniform/prints, but even more important is how effective they will be in curtailing crime since FG has shown that security of lives and property is not their concern.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kolade560: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
obinnanelson4:
Good ooo. Waiting for the Eastern version.

u wan copy zoo? I tink say u already get Igbos na. nnamdi soldiers grin
obinnanelson4:
Good ooo. Waiting for the Eastern version.

u wan copy zoo? I tink say u already get Igbos na. nnamdi soldiers
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by hush15: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
More

Mad o.

See ranking for shoulder! Are we sure Buhari is the commander-in-chief or Aketi?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kolade560: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
2fine2fast:
Amotekun de... Oju eje.... Iyalaya gbogbo yin. Koni kaluku di omo Iya re mu.. A ko fosi rara nile Odua. Odua a gbewa ooo.
wa gbayi omo iya mi. Amotekun deeee

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
God1stson:

I duff my cap for Yoruba elders and politicians. I'm Igbo but I'm really happy for them. It downed on me that our current Igbo political elites at the moment are the worst when compared to previous generations. No true Igbo interest and agenda in them. #SHAMETOTHEFOLLOWING;
1. NNIA NWODO
2.DAVE UMAHI
3.IFEANYI UGWUANYI
4.WILLI OBIOANO
5.ROCHAS OKOROCHA
6.ORJI UZO KALU
7.HOPE UZODIMMA
8.OKEZIE IKPEAZU
9.ALL THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBERS IN THE 5 EASTERN STATES.
I DO NOT SUPPORT NNAMDI KANU, BUT I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE HIS ASSERSION THAT THEY ARE SELL OUTS. IF NOT, HOW CAN THEY CONVINCE ME THAT THEY WANT TO LEAVE THE SECURITY AND LIFE OF HER PEOPLE IN HANDS OF NA AND FG POLICE THAT IS ALREADY COMPROMISED. SEE WHAT SOUNTHER KADUNA PPLE ARE GOING TRUE.

Bro God bless you. You will live long. I love people like you. They hate me for saying same thing you have said. Bro at this stage in life why deceiving ourselves for God sake?

Lets speak the truth to heal our heart not to be supporting idiots simply they are Igbo's bro it doesn't help the sutuation at all.

Watch how bloody sycophants miscreants idiots will attack you and call you Afonja or Aboki. Truth annoys them like hell.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
hush15:

Mad o.

See ranking for shoulder! Are we sure Buhari is the commander-in-chief or Aketi?

The swagg ginger die, Kudos. Aketi no contending commander in chief at all but focus on Amotekun and his people safety.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
KnightsTemplar:
Lol, just 6 months they'll start taking bribe, intimidating and killing innocent citizens and constituting nuisance.

Yet if nothing is done to curtail these rampage of killings,you would call the SW governors silly and clueless.

What can one do to satisfy Nigerians? undecided
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Akabuking: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
KnightsTemplar:
Lol, just 6 months they'll start taking bribe, intimidating and killing innocent citizens and constituting nuisance.
Exactly what's on my mind.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by abovecomsmyhelp: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
How ignorant you are, if you dont learn from history you will still repeat the same mistake,the southeast governors are very smart and intelligent,southeast will never allow themselves again to be used for any political settlement, the 1966 coup was plan by Igbo, yoruba and some middle belt and at the last minute they turned around and blame Igbo for everything, the independence of Igbo and Yoruba were all planned between Yoruba and Igbo but at last minute they turned around and joined the north and denied even till today they dont know anything about it, even with all the letters and evidence that showed there was a concret plan between them, if Igbo had setup their own security outfit immediately Yoruba could have backpedalled and then use igbo to bargain for political settlement with the north, dont forget that Benue state was the first state that setup security outfit when they were been killed by fulani herdsmen, Igbo supported Benue state but many Yoruba lawyers were all over the media telling everybody that it's unconstutitional to setup security outfit and that gave the Nigeria army the support they needed to movein and arrest all the Benue state security personnels and their leader even when Benue state house of Assemblies backed it with law al by
Anago55:
shame on Igbo leaders, shame on Nnia Nwodo, shame on Dave umahi

shame on okezie ikpeazu

shame on Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

shame on the supreme Court governor (hope uzodinma)

shame on Willie Obiano

shame on Ifeanyi of Delta State

shame on Ezenwo nyesom wike

shame on all Igbo political and religious leaders
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by morris477(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yoruba amaka
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Ezmans: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:
Ondofirstborn
192 is small nah.

Was expecting about 1800, 1,000 in each LG.
soon you I'll hear, Amotekun corps sack for taking bribe
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by kareemkamil(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Our brothers in Hausa land, stop killing ur self because of politics, use ur sense, you guys are giving Nigeria bad name.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by flokii: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love this.. good move from our progressive SW governors and leaders. Odua a gbe wa!

The message is clear now to the killers and land grabbers. Do anyhow, see anyhow.
This is not Northern Army controlled by a particular section of the country, should any katakata go down, Odua sons and daughters in military can collapse into this outfit and defend their territory. We need surveillance and attack drones, helicopters, technology etcetera.

SW my love
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by wamide042(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love the way they Custom that Sienna in cheetahs spots....
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by God1stson(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
jrusky:

Bro God bless you. You will live long. I love people like you. They hate me for saying same thing you have said. Bro at this stage in life why deceiving ourselves for God sake?

Lets speak the truth to heal our heart not to be supporting idiots simply they are Igbo's bro it doesn't help the sutuation at all.

Watch how bloody sycophants miscreants idiots will attack you and call you Afonja or Aboki. Truth annoys them like hell.
My brother I will never rest till they get sense. I am also praying in that direction. Nigeria is heading towards regionalism wether by immission or commission, yet our people are too shortsighted to see the bigger picture, preserving the Igbo nation and other minor tribes, we have the manpower but those at the helm are singing discordant tunes.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Charly68: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
The Amotekun General himself..your second term is sure for this that you have done
.attempt to secure the lives and properties of your people is a task that must be done ..Congrats sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba / Governor Ikpeazu Turns Goalkeeper, Dives To Make Football Save (PHOTOS) / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.