Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) (102759 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by knowhowk: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
U mean even if it's Volkswagen bettle Car key ?
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by hkidola00(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
NobleKing001:
we get different types of woman in this world ooo
i swear bro.. I swear..

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by gmo10(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=DICKstractor post=92706855]Your leg dey spread pass rumor about Manchester united and Sancho transfer [/quote
leave us alone o.man u all the way
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Starlight10:
I like honest people though, speaking her truth unapologetically. Some girls that want to come and yab her here will not say how their legs spread fast after seeing television, dstv and sound system. If he now makes indomie with two eggs it is finished
Wtf..

[img]https://media1./images/29a6b95d41501b988c2740f9f597ba89/tenor.gif?itemid=13278167[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by DICKstractor: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=gmo10 post=92718211][/quote] I hold una?
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by DICKstractor: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=gmo10 post=92718211][/quote] I hold una?
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
stasius:
By the time she sees a guy with a jet her hips will dislocate.
Hahahahahahaha.
This is to tell you how most LADIES reason.
They operate like SCALAR QUANTITIES.

I married my WIFE before proposing to her.
The reason is that, when I saw the immeasurable wisdom deposited in her there was no enough time to cross match her against other QUALITIES so I hurriedly married her grin grin grin.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by UDUJ(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You dey see them
That is why i keep on saying to my real niggarrrz don't start doing love and relationships with this vagina people..they are not loyal...
Just manage to buy a ride (car) and watch how you bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Immediately you buy that car
Then see them as swimming pool
Just go in and swim your own

don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming their own
And don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with you as you are swimming
just swim your own sharpely and move on.
Real niggarrrz bang pussy and move on.

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This my crazy Edo brother. One day you go kill me with laugh cheesy

Anytime I fly into Benin I go halla you make we hangout. Funny guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Burgerlomo: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
lucky999:
na women like you dey enter one chance

Because of mere material things cool

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Babara1994:

My own is Gala and Lacasera
Lol..that means even goat sef dey knack ur smelly pussie.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by virginchaser(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
I can not believe that i just read this.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which kind advert be this?
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
virginchaser:
I can not believe that i just read this.
I am surprised you aren't surprised that such could come from a Lady.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by adabaraabdul: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You dey see them
That is why i keep on saying to my real niggarrrz don't start doing love and relationships with this vagina people..they are not loyal...
Just manage to buy a ride (car) and watch how you bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after you are done swimming your own
ur a real nigrrrr brah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by martineverest(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
byinks:
Yoga is good for general health
i like how u use her words to create a non-perveted meaning.... nice pun

2 Likes

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mechanics have access to many car keys. Who know how many of them don sample this one.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Remain small na inside calabash you go meet your head infront of ÒGÚN cool

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by gbenga4800: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Go mechanic village na

2 Likes

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by mexbee1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
sanyablaze:
A lady on social media has revealed how sexually aroused she becomes upon sighting a rich guy with a car.

According to the lady via her video below, her legs spread out very fast when she sees a rich guy who has a car of his own.

The lady seemed very serious about what she was saying as she further expressed her desire to finally meet the man of her dreams and tie the knot with him.

In her words;

“My legs, they spread out so fast, especially when I see a car key. I hope I’m going to find that man”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-goa4eCubPM

Hmmm wetin man no go see 4 nairaland dis days Lol

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by awa(m): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
The legs spread fast abi, even when the man is not the owner of the car. Bad boys go finish your kpekus
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Dearlord(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You dey see them

You are a real niggar in the lord.
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by bigplayerz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
She will soon have permanent bow legs..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by OdigiBright(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
smiley
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by IchbinAB: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
With this her ugly face? If I see her near my car I go close her legs for am. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by sheriffindy(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2020
HOW WILL I WATCH THIS WITH THE REMAINING 100MB FROM MY LAST SUBSCRIPTION...I DEY MAD?

1 Like

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by cooooooks(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2020
You sef will want to be banging the kind of 'pussy' that opens wide at the mere sight of a car??

Na only mentally inferior women do that, either because they're too young or too mentally poor.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You dey see them

Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by shineeye1: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Common harlot, no worry yet. Dem go Bleep you quench before you get sense
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by OyinO: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
andsboy29:
Repent or be used for Rituals !
Nonsense and ingredients. See what poverty has caused.

Besides I'm a christian and Jesus Loves you Don't miss out on this programme Check on facebook and Instagram #Helpfromthelord/GRALEKKI ZOOM MEETING ON SATURDAY AUGUST 22 2020 6pm Meeting ID- 97716290748 Pass code- 724311 Make it a date and be blessed. Thank you.
Bros J who ran away and let his churches be closed down because of common covid-19?
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Just imagine
Re: My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) by okrote4real: 12:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Can I come and spread my clothes whenever you spread your legs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.