Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense (843 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by FactBoyz: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
I have followed a lot of thread on this forum and I see the bitterness of very immature men who come out to pour their personal grievances on others while claiming they are "ALPHA MALES"
Well a quick reminder,

1. Being an Alpha Male does not necessarily make you mature, you tend to think really childish and one thing I know is that all these "Alpha Males" littered all over Nairaland are unmarried.

2. Being an Alpha Male does not put food on your table; if you like keep looking for how to deal with girls instead of putting efforts to hustling and making an impact to the society.

3. Being an Alpha Male is SOO Irrelevant to the society; Well, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates were all nerds and what you people will call "simps" but they are relevant in the society today. Whether you are alpha male or a simp, NO ONE CARES

4. Being an Alpha Male means being responsible; IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR WOMAN AND HER CHILD WHILE CLAIMING ALPHA MALE, YOU ARE GROSSLY IRRESPONSIBLE.

I am not saying you should let women control you, but don't let the little authority you have get to your head. The bible says, the man is the head of the family. The woman is meant to be submissive, but men should learn to RESPECT women. It brings honour to you.

I read where a nairalander said that ALL WOMEN ARE HO** and that all he will do is to look for a virgin to marry? You see how confused HE WAS?

Finally, the best way to treat women is in these five traits and characters.

1. Be Disciplined (don't sleep around)

2. Be Responsible (have a good job)

3. Be Proactive (no laziness)

4. Be Respectful (Respect the opinion of others)

5. Be incharge of your Emotions (don't let women play with your psyche)

How To Build Confidence As A Man

Be mindful of posture. Make sure you stand straight when you walk.

Shoulders should be squared.

Chest raised but not puffed out.

Smile when you greet someone and tilt your head slightly to show interest.

Use a firm handshake.

Make eye contact and avoid looking downward or away.

DONT BE AN IRRESPONSIBLE MAN AND BE CLAIMING ALPHA MALE.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
God bless you for this

2 Likes

Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by FactBoyz: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Zzor:
God bless you for this
Bless you too

3 Likes

Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by yanabasee1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga, go and get sense small.... I stopped reading when you typed that being an alpha male cannot put food on one's table.....

It doesn't make any sense..... Being an alpha male means, not taking every nonsense thrown at you. Respecting your space and others....

It doesn't make anyone childish like you childishly claim.

Grow up!!! Most ladies love alpha male and will never speak up....

Most guys I know on the alpha male level are sweet guys and are married and living a happy life...

4 Likes

Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by FactBoyz: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
Oga, go and get sense small.... I stopped reading when you typed that being an alpha male cannot put food on one's table.....

It doesn't make any sense..... Being an alpha male means, not taking every nonsense thrown at you. Respecting your space and others....

It doesn't make anyone childish like you childishly claim.

Grow up!!! Most ladies love alpha male and will never speak up....

Most guys I know on the alpha.ale level are sweet guys and are married and living a happy life...
That's fine. I respect your opinion. Whether women rush you or not, whats important is that you grow a responsible family where your wife and kids will love and respect you.

1 Like

Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by Franzinni: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bros from your write up which is right by the way but I would deduce that you fall under the category of the lucky few ... To feel you can understand the tremendously fantastic creatures that we all come to know as a woman ..

In my house I am practically the only male creature and till now they are a mystery to me

Alpha male can never loose relevance ... That is just the narrative that is being pushed to further emasculate what ever is left of men ... I quite like it to be honest ... Cus I don't have to give a 4ck anymore because you are a women I just see a human being and I interact accordingly .. Pure bliss !

As a friend would say course for horses..different strokes for different folks ...

1 Like

Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by javaguru: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
if na so, I be alpha male.
Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by FactBoyz: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Franzinni:
Bros from your write up which is right by the way but I would deduce that you fall under the category of the lucky few ... To feel you can understand the tremendously fantastic creatures that we all come to know as a woman ..

In my house I am practically the only male creature and till now they are a mystery to me

Alpha male can never loose relevance ... That is just the narrative that is being pushed to further emasculate what ever is left of men ... I quite like it to be honest ... Cus I don't have to give a 4ck anymore because you are a women I just see a human being and I interact accordingly .. Pure bliss !

As a friend would say course for horses..different strokes for different folks ...
Nice one. Cool. Just treat all with respect.
Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
FactBoyz:
Nice one. Cool. Just treat all with respect.
Here alpha male means
1. Be rude to women

2. Don't respect their opinion

3. Stand your ground when wrong, stick to the wrongness and don't listen to correction.

4. When someone makes mistake, shove it on their face.

5. Learn to cover guilt and justify what isn't right to prove oneself.

6. Man up and charge at any woman that isn't dancing to your tune, shame her or make her feel guilty for not doing your selfish desire.

Meanwhile the haters are on their way to share the kind of insults and names they call them at home.
Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by Inogettime: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
So much sense in this man!!!
Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by Blackmoran(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Here alpha male means
1. Be rude to women

2. Don't respect their opinion

3. Stand your ground when wrong, stick to the wrongness and don't listen to correction.

4. When someone makes mistake, shove it on their face.

5. Learn to cover guilt and justify what isn't right to prove oneself.

6. Man up and charge at any woman that isn't dancing to your tune, shame her or make her feel guilty for not doing your selfish desire.

Meanwhile the haters are on their way to share the kind of insults and names they call them at home.
well done keep it up be living a deluded life... Alpha male my foot...
Re: Before Becoming An "Alpha Male" At Least Get Sense by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Blackmoran:
well done keep it up be living a deluded life... Alpha male my foot...
Alpha males in Nigeria doesn't work and are total nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Statement !!! / Four Things Couple Must Not Tell Each Other / How Will He Handle This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.