Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771947 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aremwayne:
After carefully reading through every posts here, i have decided to swallow the red pill.

Thanks guys for your insights.
At bolded, you don't got a choice, you must swallow it or else grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Smartb0y:

Until he realize that swallowing it is the easiest part grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Regex:

An absolute one.

Moral lesson: whether she cheats or not, is not your business.
does it mean you will still fvck that pvssy knowing fully well that she cheats?
I mean for instance of your wife.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Smartb0y:

Until he realize that swallowing it is the easiest part, when compared to staying redpilled

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
tiswell:
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
tiswell:

If I want to, yes.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Be like dis guy cheesy

https: //twitter.com/SirNdukwe7/status/1485978964531290122?t=XqiwAT6sfgPLNkVCtoxaGQ&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Chiagozieking:

Until he realize that swallowing it is the easiest part, when compared to staying redpilled
True, being redpill is a state of mind, it goes beyond the acquisition of knowledge (although the acquisition of knowledge propels us towards doing the needful), being redpill is a frame of mind.

Of course internalizing the red pill is never easy, it entails defeating your inner beta (due to societal conditioning we all have this), and making the redpill a core part of your mental point of origin.
Can you be redpilled when you are standing in front of a naked girl?
Can you be redpilled when you are rich?
Can you be redpilled when you can afford not to be? These are questions we must answer before we call ourselves redpillers.
Being redpilled therefore is a journey not a destination, we have to keep confirming our status as one, lest we fall off.

Redpill chapter 17 vs 12
"Narrow is the way that leads to being redpilled, and few are found therein".

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tiswell(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Regex:

If I want to, yes.
if yes,then what's the probability of fathering another man's child,since you will most likely fvck her without protection ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
tiswell:
if yes,then what's the probability of fathering another man's child,since you will most likely fvck her without protection ?
The odds are there, but, DNA testing has put that odd in my favour.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Calibrator:
About to borrow a female acquaintance at my workplace cash and my only requirement is that she drops her phone as collateral.

She has already asked a few people around and none turned up, I am patiently waiting for whoever will come and tell me that collecting her phone is a harsh measure to secure the loan.

Been long I verbally had to treat someone's fvckup cheesy

You won't find them on this thread. Some of our earlier critics have already swallowed the red pill and fallen in line.

You can read more than 20 pages of undiluted red pill wisdom on this thread and not have sense, except you are condemned to be forever stupid by your village folks.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aremwayne: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Smartb0y:

Lol, I am glad I did.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6955386/men-pls-clear-confusion
Please yall should go through this thread,just to understand the thought process of women and how they spin their rationalization hamster.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
As in, common sense is inevitable on this thread and being in the midst of fellow comrades makes iron sharpen iron.

I used to see nothing wrong in using female themed erotic pictures as wallpaper till some peeps here made me realise that it is indirectly putting Females on a pedestal, one time I deleted and changed all my wallpapers.

Redpill is indeed a journey not a destination!
Skepticus:

You won't find them on this thread. Some of our earlier critics have already swallowed the red pill and fallen in line.

You can read more than 20 pages of undiluted red pill wisdom on this thread and not have sense, except you are condemned to be forever stupid by your village folks.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
DAY 25, REDPILL 2022

You satisfy women by fully satisfying yourself.

Authority: Don't be a simp.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Egbon call am "breaking the yoke of love." Lol. This is a new phrase that I like. grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
dontai:
you are right boss. A (illiterate) truck driver who always helps me with materials from one place to the other. Told me a story on one of our journey of how a beautiful 'loyal' wife always let him fucck her from the back (doggy), but won't let him lie on top her (missionary) because she has make a vow that "kosi okunrin kankan to maa gun Ori oun" (no man will ever lay on her chest except her husband). I think they are of little brain that they believe doing wrong things in a certain way don't make it wrong, or they are just outrightly wrong? (Knowing what is right from wrong, but still went ahead and do the wrong thing, for the fact that they believe they won't be caught). What an asinine loyalty!
As I said in my post, this is rationalisation crafted to utterly suppress guilt. Where the pussy calls, she follows. Most women don't even rationalise; they just get want they want and that's all that matters.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Egbon call am "breaking the yoke of love." Lol. This is a new phrase that I like. grin grin grin
Is this cruise or for real? The date is on valentine's eve shocked

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Snow02: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Karlifate:

No, I strongly disagree.

Everyone should not get burnt before they realize that fire is hot.
you missed his point

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Junnior:

Is this cruise or for real? The date is on valentine's eve shocked
It is real. grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Palazee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
BREAKING THE YOKE OF LOVE

This boy na werey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Here's the thing that is gonna happen, you go out there and talk to another one,

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lol!

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2022
For the life of me I don't want to believe what this is being made to look like shocked lipsrsealed undecided

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2022
dontai:
Lol!
this simp boy cry pussy is cheap but ur spending millions on top dem angry
I watch a video of him ND 4 girls in a room nd Money was flying ND those hoes was picking ND thunder fire am for dat word

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ShaqFu: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2022
DieRich5:
this simp boy cry pussy is cheap but ur spending millions on top dem angry
I watch a video of him ND 4 girls in a room nd Money was flying ND those hoes was picking ND thunder fire am for dat word
This is exactly what you get when you take the man out of the Bush, but hey, you still can't take the Bush out of the man.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2022
​​How do I learn not to get attached?

When people people talk about or go through breakups, as a rule, dependence on a woman always comes up. This is one of the most common reasons why a man loses himself. And today I want to highlight a few points that, once worked through, make it easier to deal with this problem.

▫️ Don't idealize her If a man loses his head from being in love, any flaws become virtues, and the value of any virtues is multiplied many times over. In such a state, it is very easy to impose on her qualities and characteristics that she does not possess. Try to keep a sober perspective at all times and in everything.

▫️ Control the resources invested Value is formed on the basis of the amount of resources you put into the circumstances. So, in any relationship you have, control how much you give and how much you get. Otherwise your balance of worth will be very low and hers will be very high.

▫️ Minimize uncertainty. Often there are those unclear relationships where you're kind of a couple, but kind of not a couple. This means that you have given the responsibility for the relationship to her. Such uncertainties need to be eradicated and decisions need to be made quickly. This will immediately show her attitude towards you and it will be easy for you to take the leadership position.

▫️ Don't take responsibility for things that don't depend on you. Many men who lack experience think that their woman's bad moods are their fault. Because of this, they feel guilty and try to serve her up. Of course, this pisses her off even more, because she realizes that he's not the cause and loses interest

Don't romanticize relationships. That's the privilege of women. And it's better for everyone if women are the ones doing it. When you're constantly dreaming about what kind of wedding you're going to have, what kind of kids you're going to have and all that, you start to get attached just from the fact that you already have everything planned out.

Many of these points may seem obvious, but if you put them all together, you get a great tool for working through your attachment. You just need a little more time for introspection. So save it, if it's relevant to you, so that you can periodically go back and remind yourself of what's important.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
This is exactly what you get when you take the man out of the Bush, but hey, you still can't take the Bush out of the man.
he's just playing himself like wtf he thinks he's smart for posting shit like dis, trying so hard to look like a redpiller

Any news from dis boy is all about girls ND fight for a upcoming undecided

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Emmynator:

There are some girls i like for whatever reasons my brain chose, i am just attracted to them. I believe it is the same for everyone. We all have people that we are attracted to naturally.
While a bluepilled person wants to make a ONEitis of this person, a redpiller still sees her as one of many options.
I personally made it a rule not to engage girls that i am already attracted to in that sense, because i know it is the fastest way to simping, of course I can tell myself "I'll hold masculine frame", "i won't lose guard" etc, but I rather not even engage to begin with, the only way to truly win a game that is rigged against you is to not play.
The few times i have done that, i had to be very very conscious and careful because i was aware that my brain chemicals could play a fast one on me, but i always still found myself doing more than i normally would.

Redpill chapter 3 vs 6
"FLEE from every appearance of simping".
correct cool

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:48am On Jan 26, 2022
simping na disorder, nigha dey send babe card, babe tell the guy to leave am alone that she was with her man grin grin, and if you see the boy she dey with, the guy no whole shi shi but the guy has game Sha I am going to meet him to learn one or two things cool,so eventually I started talking with the girl, only for her to start listing what her simpletons has done for , some she never meet sef grin, one thing I observed, all her simps used "MONEY",me I know I don't have game like that , but I told one boy never make the mistake of using money to get girl if she doesn't digs you she doesn't digs you.

MORAL STORY:- Money can't buy loyalty, even with money , women will still rubbish you if don't have game, UBUNJA THESIS WAS RIGHT (about broke boys having more pucci than rich niggas something like that I have forgotten).

WHAT I LEARNT FROM THE GUY: you don't need money to get woman at all cheesy, be unpredictable, have other girls to make each other jealous , you need confidence.

SMALL COMEDY:- after the simp sent card to girl and she made that statement ("leave me I dey with my man),the guy said " I don die",omo you wan see laff cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Maybe he's been banging that pu5.5y since 100 level or stuck in the zone since then but no be who marry woman dey enjoy am sha.

Tonnyray:
For the life of me I don't want to believe what this is being made to look like shocked lipsrsealed undecided

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Talk2nanro(m): 3:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Ovo200:

Bro, you can't always trust your instinct, let God be your authority. Abortion is murder. And about living your best life, there is a higher chance of living your best life brings you sorrow and tears.

Life is empty, fear God and keep is commandments
Stay redpiiled
wait did i just hear you call God in a red pill forum? Do you not know that red pill is a cult movement filled with immoral, vindictive and wicked men. God wants you to be a real man, not a simp or red pill cult junky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Naijaspiderman(m), Afrobasic(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.