Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: (791 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (@officialabat) Tweeted At 7:49 Pm On Sun, Oct 02, 2022: / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: by BenitaEbose(f): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
We were at the palace of our father, the Ojirua of Irrua, HRH Williams Okuagban Momodu II, and he not only gave his blessings, he endorsed me as the next Governor of Edo State. 

In his words, “I welcome you, my Governor. Your visit here is just to further familiarize yourself with our people as have already been chosen.”

“Not too long ago, I watched on television as the President handed over the party’s flag to you. I wasn’t there but what I did in my house was to clap my hands.”

“This is our son, he is going to be the next Governor. I am the owner of Esan land. I will be celebrating 50 years on the throne next year June, I am sure this Governor, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, is going to be my chairman.”

I am extremely grateful to our father and the people of Irrua for their acceptance. Our promise to move Edo State forward will be fulfilled.

#POIsimpleagenda  #EdoMustMoveForward 
#EdoForAPC 
#POIGANI
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: by Elose11(m): 3:24am On Aug 12, 2020
I am a full blooded Irrua son. If indeed our Onojie said this, he is on his own. I am 100% sure Obaseki will floor Ize-Iyamu in Irrua. Irrua is for Obaseki.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: by chrisblack: 3:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Elose11:
I am a full blooded Irrua son. If indeed our Onojie said this, he is on his own. I am 100% sure Obaseki will floor Ize-Iyamu in Irrua. Irrua is for Obaseki.
time will tell if you are a true son or a bastard the same irua that voted him the last time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: by Tkester: 5:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Elose11:

Everyone one knows this. Except the hydraulic soup scoopers.
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: by BlowYourMind: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Elose11:
Your vote is insignificant, stop behaving as if you are INEC, have you heard of PO foiling votes?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: by Fasindo: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2020
shocked

Inogie brain was hacked by POI money

If there is any place PDP will always win in Edo state its Esan Land.
Irua is a core PDP community

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu (@pastorizeiyamu) Tweeted At 2:47 Pm On Tue, Aug 11, 2020: by wallex1983(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2020
BenitaEbose:
I am the owner of Esan land.

You grossly flaunted here sir. You own no land. God owns everything.

He can choose to take the land away from you this minute. But most times, he chooses to take humans from the land, just to show he is God, and no one questions him.

BenitaEbose:
We were at the palace of our father, the Ojirua of Irrua, HRH Williams Okuagban Momodu II, and he not only gave his blessings, he endorsed me as the next Governor of Edo State. 

In his words, “I welcome you, my Governor. Your visit here is just to further familiarize yourself with our people as have already been chosen.”

“Not too long ago, I watched on television as the President handed over the party’s flag to you. I wasn’t there but what I did in my house was to clap my hands.”

“This is our son, he is going to be the next Governor. I am the owner of Esan land. I will be celebrating 50 years on the throne next year June, I am sure this Governor, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, is going to be my chairman.”

I am extremely grateful to our father and the people of Irrua for their acceptance. Our promise to move Edo State forward will be fulfilled.

#POIsimpleagenda  #EdoMustMoveForward 
#EdoForAPC 
#POIGANI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Go To My Village Again, Boko Haram Killed 75 Residents- Sen. Ali Ndume. / Lawan, Abaribe, Others In War Of Words Over 2021 Budget - VIDEO / BREAKING: Dolapo Badmus And Yomi Shogunle Are Part Of The 37 Members Of The Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.