Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami (53472 Views)

Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by obembet(f): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari Twitter Ban: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking, Former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose Tells AGF Abubakar Malami

Former Ekiti State Governor, Peter Ayodele Fayose has dared Federal Government for threatening to arrest and prosecute any one found using twitter in Nigeria.

Ayodele Fayose made the statement about three hours ago on twitter while reacting to the statement credited to the Country Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami that those who go against President Muhammadu Buhari ban policy on the operations of Twitter in Nigeria through the help or use of Virtual Private Network, V.P.N should be arrested and prosecuted.

Nigerians welcome the international community’s condemnation of President Buhari’s suspension of Twitter access.

They should go further to hold him and his govt to account for further loss of lives and human right abuses in Nigeria going by his deleted genocidal message.

AGF Malami, I just tweeted. No shaking!

Nigerians welcome the international community's condemnation of President Buhari's suspension of Twitter access. They should go further to hold him and his govt to account for further loss of lives and human right abuses in Nigeria going by his deleted genocidal message.

Source: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1401306637898502152?s=19

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Eriokanmi: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
What is sane in Nigeria can't be sane in the eyes of the world. Shame on this govt for showcasing stupidity by banning twitter for deleting a genocidal comment from an inept leader. Meanwhile, he always looks the other way each time fulanis slit people's throat open in same S/E, Benue and other parts of the country. The Igangan attack of last night by Buhari's brothers is still fresh in the memories of the people of Oyo.

By banning twitter in Nigeria, the following entities and their activities have been banned from reaching out to the general public and their audiences.

1-All embassies of the world and diplomatic missions in Nigeria
2-The National Assembly
3-The Nigeria Army
4-The CBN
5-The Nigeria Police
6-The Nigeria Customs and other government agencies and parastatals,
7- Corporate Organisations, including the Oil and Gas, Banks and Telecomms,
8-Universities
9-Polytechnics
10-Colleges of Education, etc

I doubt if buhari and his blind advisers ever thought of the consequences before acting so foolishly.

427 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by valarmorghulis: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country

462 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Lordgel: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
This terrorists sympatizing government will will never know peace!

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by effort1: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mannabbgrills, Buhari, the abuser of human right has attained another level.

May your destiny be handled like Buhari is handling Nigeria

346 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Chidexter(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Way to go. If e pain them, let them go to hell, useless government

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by ouzo1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThankGod for my Vodafone line.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Leboska(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
I just opened a Twitter account today, because I know anything the presidiot condemned or banned is good, he doesn't like good things.

423 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Truekay: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by theTranslator: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Truekay: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I regret ever supporting Buhari, he really messed up, he doesn't even care anymore, how low is he going to get before he realised the damage he's done to this country
Son, you are forgiven.

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Lastmankc(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
I pray the national assembly review the constitution and extend buhari tenures to 3 .I will vote him this time.You guys thought you are wicked,I will mobilise people this time to vote for buhari.I will show you guys the real wickedness.

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by obembet(f): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Now I have mind rest cause am not the only one disobey the order grin

Lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Mysticwebb: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
On which law is Malami going to charge offenders with? Is there even anything like offenders when there is no law. Has the executive arm of government become the law makers to make law banning Twitter through a proclamation from the minister of information?
I'm just asking in order to learn because I don't understand the kind of government we are running.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Lastmankc(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Truekay:

Son, you are forgiven.
Which forgiveness?
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by techWriter1: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
This extremists sympatizing goverment will will never know peaceful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by mike8804: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
obembet:
Buhari Twitter Ban: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking, Former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose Tells AGF Abubakar Malami

Former Ekiti State Governor, Peter Ayodele Fayose has dared Federal Government for threatening to arrest and prosecute any one found using twitter in Nigeria.

Ayodele Fayose made the statement about three hours ago on twitter while reacting to the statement credited to the Country Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami that those who go against President Muhammadu Buhari ban policy on the operations of Twitter in Nigeria through the help or use of Virtual Private Network, V.P.N should be arrested and prosecuted.

Nigerians welcome the international community’s condemnation of President Buhari’s suspension of Twitter access.

They should go further to hold him and his govt to account for further loss of lives and human right abuses in Nigeria going by his deleted genocidal message.

Source: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1401306637898502152?s=19

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
that's ekiti kete for you, we so much hate oppression and love freedom

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MrColdsweat: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fayose the rock!!

9 Likes

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by MrColdsweat: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
mike8804:
that's ekiti kete for you, we so much hate oppression and love freedom

I've noticed that ekiti and ondo are slightly different from other yorubas. I believe they are going to be the light of the incoming Yoruba nation.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by SmartPolician: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why is Ayo Fayose silent in the face of the world's most incompetent leadership?

1 Like

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by DamnnNiggarr: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
shocked
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Deathforall: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by NNFORUM(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
This got my RIBS cracking lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by Kandeed: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
#Ur Right to exist would soon be denied
#If ur waiting for 2023 to change things, you still don't know what's coming yet. remember ur vote did not count in 2019 they still installed who they wanted there against our wish
#Jobs; taken from us. Good Road; taken from us. Security; taken from us. Our farmers farming in peace; taken from them

I'm sorry to say as long as ur still living in Nigeria now there's really little difference btwn you and someone who's almost dead

#June 12 should not meet you at home
#Take back ur country from those bent on destroying it
#You and yourself can make that Nigeria of ur dream
#Nigerians enough is enough

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami by akinwun(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
valarmorghulis:
So you actually believed he once cared.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.