Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58627 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vinciiii: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nackzy:
OP i was in your shoe as well, but finally i discovered a business that's very lucrative, less stressful and Secure...its an e-Commerce Business an Online shopping mall..you can chat me up on WhatsApp via this link https:///K2xwRFqlMNZEmWsP6Dm7Xm

the link isn't working
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Rahmanjargo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabalolaVictor:

That's not an issue
you can sell your paypal funds and they will credit your account immediately
Ignore that Jon snow
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by showafrica(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
lekspot01:

Never ever give up on forex trading, count this as your try time which must at least happen to everyone trying to make it in life. Forex trading is life.... Keep trying you shall get there one day.

Forex is new life, Nobody will make me think otherwise bc I ve made 3k usd before from 200$. MBA still pay people. Truth is everybody's talent or passion cannot be the same. If forex no work for you try other things. However, just like every other business, forex needs hard work and patience likewise other online businesses. Op dont give up its the learning curve... Even yahoo passes through the same process

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by ebby9z(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Take this from someone who left a 100k (because I wasn't going anywhere in my career and I was unhappy) for freelancing.

What I can see is that you're impatient and want quick money. Online business is similar to offline. You don't start making millions in a day.

Get a mentor, learn all you can about a business and persevere.

I don't have any other job apart from freelancing and I don't make less than $1k/mo from Upwork. Still did a withdrawal today. I didn't just get there. I persevered.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by chinonsolife342: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.
check my sigy let me teach u how to make money online
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by vickydevoka(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Which business are u doing that is easy for u?
Building materials
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Joecristiano7(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
alismah01:
Contact me on olalimi2013@gmail.com and I will show you how you can earn $50 per day. It's real and consistent. No stress.
I sent u a mail bro
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by chebus: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by deleo16(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
oodua1stson:
your problem na Ogun idile
lol it's just SHiNNING OBJECT it's has name meaning doing everything and not pick a niche and master it if he needs to make money on line urgently he needs a MENTOR in that niche but if he can't den needs to get a job

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by showafrica(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:

In Nigeria Yes but outside Africa capital NO.

I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria...

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money....

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout

Dont let small obstacles deny your destiny. Paypal is possible in Nigeria as a Nigerian but not paypal Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by DankemzI(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
lordess:

Millionaire overnight?
And that siggy?
How much do you charge for a marketing gig
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by dagbokoncept(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you're interested in Forex copy trading, send a DM. You can start with at least $50 and make average of 20% to 100% monthly. Let experts trade for you!
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:
Ok

As at 2011, I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money because our shitty government has refused to amend INTERNET law to international standards as required by America and European directives

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout

that click bank ehhh.
I did tried making it my husle then..after NYSC.bought the required tools.. VPN, registered for payoneer etc.. I bought domain name, host a website online.. had so many encounters and was gradually making headway..etc..

it was just one day that I couldn't access the click bank account anymore.. it frustrating that all youe efforts are laid to waste..

I think about the future and I leave everything for fate..how can I make money waiting for some conditions that I dont have control over..
I will begin this warning..

to all you Yahoo or benefit boys that is making online business or work difficult and tasking for legitimate guys like us.. its gonna be your Waterloo and all your efforts to make money illegally will lead to your arrest and successful prosecution..

online jobs will have save lots of unemployed guts out of frustration and death..
online jobs in USA, Europe and others aren't a match Wit ours..imagine you are a YouTuber, and influencer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by deleo16(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
showafrica:

Forex is new life, Nobody will make me think otherwise bc I ve made 3k usd before from 200$. MBA still pay people. Truth is everybody's talent or passion cannot be the same. If forex no work for you try other things. However, just like every other business, forex needs hard work and patience likewise other online businesses. Op dont give up its the learning curve... Even yahoo passes through the same process
the prob with nigerians I have said same thing if something doesn't work for them they call it SCAM u will see a young boy very skilled in art drawing because he heard his friend is interested in music and made it big in music he drop the art drawing for music whereas he will struggle in that line behind every successful person u see in a niche they have work on their MIND,and SKILL OVER LONG PERIOD OF TIME LEARN AND CLIMBING THE LADDER OF FAILURE AND MISTAKES TILL THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL it's same thing some with preach quit your job fire your boss that doesn't mean being an entrepreneur will work for you not every one can be an entrepreneur some will be an employee and not everyone will have jobs they have taken other routes e.g 2FACE j.bro that sing where is now it works for his elder doesnt mean it will work for him LOOK FOR YOUR NICHE IN LIFE everyone can't make money online and not everyone will make money offline it's just life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by showafrica(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
chincent:
Try synthetic indices with Deriv.com formal (Binary option) with 10 to 20 dollar account you are good to go. Join South Africa traders on Telegram, they are KILLING IT on daily basis.

Volatility or boom and crash will finish you..
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by CallMeOO7(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

I have profitable investment you can invest in and your life will never remain the same because you get 2% of your investment everyday.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Geestarry(f): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Muyexbaba:

am interested in the free video

www.eepurl.com/g0k5sz
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Geestarry(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gealman:

Please I need the link
bongus2020@gmail.com

Here: www.eepurl.com/g0k5sz
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Peteru1st(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
tripplephi:

Lemme just explain it here.

ALL ADMOB ADVERTIZERS IN NIGERIA AND NAIRALAND ARE 90% SCAM....
COMMON SENSE IS REALLY NOT COMMON
Real Admob can not be done here... not even with VPN...

I DO THE REAL ADMOB.... and it works but guess what... you have to get someone from FIVERR, UPWORK,SEOCLERK to do it for you.... someone from another country...
AFTER THAT, you need to pay google $25 to get your app on playstore
then you market your app.... get at least 100 downloads and you will MAKE MONEY FOREVER WITHOUT BAN.

Lastly a little sense I applied, is to have a group of 100+ people who will click each other's apps.... and PEOPLE GET PAID... its a quiet money... as little as 80k monthly or more... based on how many people are in your own little group. Its something no one will teach you but sense will just fall on you once you understand how google thinks.... YOU ARE NOT SELF CLICKING... you just have 100+ friends who download your clouded app and click on it daily for each other.

So you see, It's very simple... all these people here shouting ADMOB IS SCAM.... never took time to learn how ADSENSE/ADWORDS work, they do not know how to DEVELOP APPS FROM SCRATCH.... but because schemers and scammers who have little knowledge have paraded themselves as ADMOB VENDORS.... they have scammed many people.

Like I always say... THOSE OF US WHO TRULY MAKE MONEY DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO WHATSAPP CLASSES OR SELL EBOOKS.

I am not here to mentor anyone, I have just explained it clear for anyone who is smart to know that IT IS A LEGIT WAY TO EARN.

God bless our hustle o.
Kittex7
Baleeson
KomonSense

bro, I beg you in God's name, let me get your number. I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Geestarry(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lalami3232:

Help us bro

Get access to the video here: www.eepurl.com/g0k5sz
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by poiunt: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Iykolysis:

It's quite huge and still counting, cannot state figures in public domain for safety reasons. DM if you can. FOREX IS REAL FOR INTELLIGENT MINDS, AND NOT OTHERWISE.

Continue deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Geestarry(f): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
bukaty:

Please can you share the video am interested.

www.eepurl.com/g0k5sz
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by FerrytimCharis: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online.

Please understand that you are making money online by using the internet to reach people who are interested in something, a product or service you provide and they will pay you.

Online aka the internet is simply the medium.

So, below is my list of 4 Legitimate and Effective Ways You Can Use to Make Money Online in 2020.

Read through each part carefully and choose the one that fits you.

MMO MODEL 1: Freelancing/Consulting

This is where you provide skilled tasks to businesses and entrepreneurs.

Online Freelancing is probably the best way you can use to start making money online without any capital.

That is because all you are doing is helping our businesses and individuals with certain tasks like:

✓Article writing
✓Social media posting
✓Audio/video transcribe
✓Translations
✓Graphics design
✓Web design
✓Voice over
Etc

All you need is a skill in a particular area or subject - graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, sales.

And you can quickly learn many of these skills.

Business owners buy these services like clockwork.

All you have to do is to go to one of the online marketplaces where you can get these jobs.

The most popular one is known as Fiverr.com

Fiverr is the world's largest online freelance services marketplace that connects businesses with online freelancers.

Don't let the $5 jobs fool you,it's merely a starting point.

People charge as much as $10,000 to do jobs there.

Then we have others like - www.99designs.com and www.UpWork.com

On these sites, you can sell skills ranging from graphic design to writing, to social media marketing to copywriting to programming to sales, etc.

It's incredible what you can do on these sites. Check them out.

By the way, if this is what you want to do, my advice is that you get the guidance of someone who has been doing this for sometime.

The best program about online freelancing that I can vouch for right now is this one called Better than Fiverr.

The guy who created the program has hundreds of positive testimonials from students.

Click this link below to check out the Better than Fiverr program.

https://luxdigitals.com/betterthanfiverr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by twosquare(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
I've looked through the comments, and I'm yet to see what I'm looking for in terms of solution to your predicament. Let me just help you.

Looking at your skills, you have 'hotcake' skills if you know how to market yourself well. Guy, wetin happen?

Upwork, seriously? It's difficult for newcomers to break through there, especially if you are from this part of the world, when jobs are restricted to North America or Europe by clients (not even Australia). Assuming you said Fiverr, I will still say, no problem, you will have orders, even if it is WordPress.

Now, Upwork is not where you should be. If you don't have the right knowledge for sales and market, you won't see a drop of pap for your skills.

Where I expect you to be are: Codecanyon & Themeforest (both owned by envato) (check eligibility to be an author); Toptal; & possibly Fiverr.

Then don't be lazy to research via Google [b]American websites where coders sell their stuff [/b]and all that.

You should have made your research up to this level.

And please, let us know if you truly have these deep skills, not just the basic knowledge.

And online biz works, and it has been my salary since 2014/15 - present...

Thanks.
Faster002:
Your advice please,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by mrpassionate(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
On Forex Trading I think u should study it more relentlessly. And don't use any Broker of whatsoever in AFRICA CONTINENT. 1 of the key to succeeds in Forex.

If you don't mind I can say go ahead made a deposit to your own account and let me Trade your account for 5 Days. If you see the results then you will start doing everything you can to Study the game and will helps you to take your own trading analysis yourself.

And I do have many screenshots and vid of Trades I have taken.
Peace!.

Faster002:
Your advice please,

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Gamechangerbaby: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
I sell Iphone
And Samsung smart phones
Feelto dm me
All available
Please contact me
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by minicky: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
miketayo:

Stick to web and mobile dev. With time u will get client, or a huge contract job. You can't get worse than u already are only better. Forex is risky but always expect to lose ur money, if ur lucky to come up with a good strategy, good for u, but always expect to lose ur money
what do programmers do just curious
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by jomboliski(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
I hardly react to post on nairaland you said something about forex trading my dear people are making it daily in forex trading I don't know much about forex but am sure I make more money than some forex gurus.

Just join a good paid VIP group chat that gives signals bro you're good to go

Not a Nigerian owned please take note

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Peteru1st(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Ignorance is truly a curse
i have made more than $30 a day and $500 in a month through admob(self-clicking), you don't need traffic for reward..
there are tricks to earn by yourself

bro,please show me the way nah
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by samsard(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
McAustin92:
It seems offline hustle seems to pay more than online hustle in this part of the world putting into consideration some factors like governmental policies, Tarnished image of the country, environmental influence, lack of basic social amenities to keep up e.t.c

I'll rather go for something visually visible and feasible to the range of normal human eyes than wasting time on Online hustles that ain't feasible in this naija
The only online hustle that pays up in this part of the world is internet fraud, but that ain't for me
You're so wrong. I have people earning over $1500 monthly consistently and legitimately. But you have to understand they have skills and also spent years developing it. Don't misinform people please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by prophetfire: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
tripplephi:

Your only PROBLEM in all this is........................... YOU HAD NO MENTOR.

Any mentor would tell you that
BLOGGING takes years before it can give tangible results.
FOREX at its best can only be a small side hustle....NEVER A MAJOR SOURCE and to mitigate the stress of forex you have to do PAMM.
FREELANCING only profits you if you do it as ARBITRAGE... and on at least 6 top platforms...
WEBDESIGN is not profiting because it is now a common skill unless you upgrade to FLIPPING DOMAINS and PARKING your domains then paying influencers to market them for you....

In all these, am only trying to show you that you got burnt because your knowledge about these things were not VAST ENOUGH because you were not trained by someone who was really EARNING from them consistently. So I suggest you get a mentor and watch how they will all turn to profitable streams of income.

NOTE OF ADVICE:
Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria.
Also learn how to do ADMOB and make endless income without depending on clients...
bros, please what is PAMM in forex? Thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pls anyone with information about pennywise. Does it pay? R d reliable? Is it worth d risk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.