Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58634 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by gabicon: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.

It takes time, energy, and resources for any venture to yield rewards. Focus is key to success in online business, you need to focus on one skill and be an authority of that skill before moving to another skill.

Secondly you need discipline to stick to one thing at a time, the human mind is not wired to multitask. If you decide to learn CSS, pivoting midway to Forex trading takes attention form CSS. You need the discipline to follow through, one way to make the process of discipline easier is to move with your natural inclination. if you are skilled in arts it's easier to exercise discipline in that field than in engineering.

Thirdly you need a strong network of people in the field which you have chosen, such network share information and opportunities in the industry.

Finally you need God on your side.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tripplephi: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

According to u:

"Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria."

Am sure this is exactly what he was told about d businesses that he went into and got burnt. He was told that they are "very profitable". But here we are. Businesses are often overhyped. It's when u enter u will see that it's not as rosy as u guys paint it

Lol.... DID YOU NOT SEE IN MY REPLY THAT I ALSO MENTIONED THAT HE NEEDS MENTORSHIP?

Why are you just so fixed and pained on only seeing what you want to see. Have some little sense abeg.

He needs to find MENTORS in all those areas I mentioned.

Without MENTORS, a person is at the mercy of TORMENTORS.

Mentorship is the best way to learn anything in LIFE but sadly it is not celebrated in Nigeria.

Anyone who just buys ebooks or videos and jumps into a business will CRASH... mentorship is key.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Join Recharge and get paid
Thank me later
The higher your downlines, the more your money
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Sheriman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't mind those thieves who are saying PM me they don't even know shit.. they will just dupe you!!! Beware and Becareful of them
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by damzy88: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kittex7:
Try and work for someone that's already making it big in the business to know how they monetize all this stuff. Personally I see online way of making money as second option in making money in real time. One must get one legit thing doing or selling to foot the bill till online stuff pays off. It's gradual process bro. You can't make it legitimately one day.

I do facebook, twitter and Instagram adverts for some small small companies and still yet I still engage myself in salary work because I can stay some months without getting a client to bring online advertisement contracts to my table.

See leave those motivational speakers bro. It's better you work on yourself and face the reality. Everyone can't be like Lalast.iclala

The easiest way to make money online is to teach people how to make money and that's what motivational speakers do
God bless you cool
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Murketeer: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
chincent:
Try synthetic indices with Deriv.com formal (Binary option) with 10 to 20 dollar account you are good to go. Join South Africa traders on Telegram, they are KILLING IT on daily basis.
Pls help me with their telegram link
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by richkal(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

Most people might want to attack me here for my advice but it's nothing but the truth,the only people profiting from legit internet biz are those selling the information.

@op go buy VPN,US phone number and message me make I tutor you on bombing with rentals format and carding,it's the surest ways to earn online this days.With this two formats alone you can earn more money than the richest legit online businessperson,it's nothing but Truth.
Rentals involves selling different items on foreign classified online marketplaces while carding involves buying hacked credit cards details from dark web sites.You cash cash out from rentals using payment methods like bitcoins, PayPal, cashapp, sendwave, direct bank deposit if you have a US bank account.Both methods have earned me thousands of dollars with just few hours of online work.

As for dating format that I one don cast long time,alots of us are cashing out steadily using this methods.Who legit epp?

how can someone cash out from hacked credit cards? Bro I want to learn pls
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
debossng:

The word earn "Faster" is the very thing keeping many peeps broke online. Don't repeat your own mistake twice.

There is a waiting time for everything. Seed + Time = Harvest

sure bro, greed is not golden in business buh in admob you earn a lot and fast.. make your research
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Aliencraft(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Kola5281(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
well it's really depends on the kind of money you want though...but the only one i can promise you is that if you're interested in making 14K or 16K monthly only with the use of your mobile phone and data connection, just pm me......
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bukasint:

How pls help me
DM me on whatsapp 09023156453
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vicas2000: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
wjxavier:
Your headline is misleading.

Anyway, I’ll advice you.

I watched a movie last night titled SPEED KILLS, and starring John Travolta.

The title is enough to chew on. Most of you want to blow overnight. And that’s a problem.

Y’all don’t know how to stick to things.

Secondly...I also learnt that...

It doesn’t matter how much you’ve lost.

I’d doesn’t matter how hard a thing is.

Success stories are not for quitters.

99.9999% of the time, victory is for those who see it through. Who stay in the game.

Took me 7 years to learn this in my online game.

I used to do free marketing. That is, I never wanted to pay for services or renew them. Like web hosting or autoresponder services.

If you ain’t paying, you ain’t winning. If you like be there for 10 years.

Pay for services.

Get a coach.

Bring your a game.

And get the “fvgck” back up if you fall.

That’s how to win at ANYTHING.

Oh and by the way, I finally got serious in 2016.

3 years later, I hit my first $100,000 month.

It’s not hard.

But the finish line is only for those who stay in the game.

Doesn’t matter how much you’ve “lost”.

Your story doesn’t matter until you win.

My name is Waju Abraham.

Google me.

Waju...you are here...lol. Very funny how your comment sef be like marketing copy...lol I thought I'm the only one that think and write in copy for everything.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Peteru1st:

bro, your what's app number abeg......this ADMOB has really eaten me
DM me 09023156453
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by styles2009: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Solve a problem or multiple problems by building websites/ applications.
I started my online income /website close to a decade ago , I identify, what Nigerians are looking for online, find it, give it them free and monetize the hell out of it with Adverts. angry

As we speak i am working on setting up multiple information blogs and guess what, I would monetize the hell out of it with Adverts.

There are tons of websites that Nigerians needs, which are unavailable and mind you, I have only beginner level of all the skills you mentioned above.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Muyexbaba(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Geestarry:

If you're already into Content Creation, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Advertising, here is an opportunity you can leverage on to make legitimate income online. (Even if you're not, you can learn from scratch like I did..)

Toyin Omotosho (A digital marketing guru) has put together a video that explains this golden opportunity.

Send a PM saying 'INTERESTED IN THE FREE VIDEO' and I'll share the link to the video.

P/S: The link will be revoked soon.
am interested in the free video
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tripplephi: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Peteru1st:

this admob is shit. ive invested more than 15k on this cause. nothing

and I've not seen anyone making money from this. except in pictures

Lemme just explain it here.

ALL ADMOB ADVERTIZERS IN NIGERIA AND NAIRALAND ARE 90% SCAM....
COMMON SENSE IS REALLY NOT COMMON
Real Admob can not be done here... not even with VPN...

I DO THE REAL ADMOB.... and it works but guess what... you have to get someone from FIVERR, UPWORK,SEOCLERK to do it for you.... someone from another country...
AFTER THAT, you need to pay google $25 to get your app on playstore
then you market your app.... get at least 100 downloads and you will MAKE MONEY FOREVER WITHOUT BAN.

Lastly a little sense I applied, is to have a group of 100+ people who will click each other's apps.... and PEOPLE GET PAID... its a quiet money... as little as 80k monthly or more... based on how many people are in your own little group. Its something no one will teach you but sense will just fall on you once you understand how google thinks.... YOU ARE NOT SELF CLICKING... you just have 100+ friends who download your clouded app and click on it daily for each other.

So you see, It's very simple... all these people here shouting ADMOB IS SCAM.... never took time to learn how ADSENSE/ADWORDS work, they do not know how to DEVELOP APPS FROM SCRATCH.... but because schemers and scammers who have little knowledge have paraded themselves as ADMOB VENDORS.... they have scammed many people.

Like I always say... THOSE OF US WHO TRULY MAKE MONEY DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO WHATSAPP CLASSES OR SELL EBOOKS.

I am not here to mentor anyone, I have just explained it clear for anyone who is smart to know that IT IS A LEGIT WAY TO EARN.

God bless our hustle o.
Kittex7
Baleeson
KomonSense

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by God2man2again(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sometimes experience is the best teacher. i have said it before that blogging will take time, some people criticized me then, thank God people have started realizing the truth after all.

Most on line money making machine are scams, including network business, why will you put your life on another man to prosper?What will happen to people that gave you their money to invest? How would they get to your position quickly?

People don't think through before embarking on these on line investments, few people think, most people don't think through.

Once they hear, become a millionaire by investing 50K, it is like they are charmed, they will start running from pillar to post to get the 50k.
Forgetting that nobody likes you to the extent of making you millionaire, except God sent. Men are wicked, people are deceptive. Although it may look innocent on the surface, they may pay few people at first, later you will start seeing elements of fraud in the whole process.

This world is a wicked world. Dog eats dog. Nobody likes you to that extent, except God sent him or her to you to help you.

Nigerian youths should look inward, God has deposited something in us to prosper. The problem is how to discover it.

We have various talents within us that can make us to prosper legitimately. if only we can discover it.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Etukis1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Try joining Chymall.. No stress..

Whatsapp me on: 08038954884

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by expatriate(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]if PayPal no gree you run, contact me. I run Lesotho PayPal that works in Nigeria.

KomonSense:
Ok

As at 2011, I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money because our shitty government has refused to amend INTERNET law to international standards as required by America and European directives

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by richkal(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Check out this FREE money making thread on Nairaland. People are making cool cash every month. The information is there for FREE if you can read. Check the link and thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1807#92458251
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
fbabs:

Thanks for saying the truth
ADMOB IS A SCAM
those Web developers will just sugar coat it for you.
Admob is not scam , ITS JUST LIKE SAYING GOOGLE IS FRAUDLENT, we both know that's not true...
if you don't know how to use it ,then ask questions and stop saying what you don't know
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by deleo16(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Online and offline it's requires patience ,perservance and focus and hard work ,"A ROLLING STONE GATHER S NO MUCH" whats you are doing is called "SHiNNING OBJECT" u can google search that word, the problem I see here is you want to survive and the same time u are already on the process to make money but no quite there yet my advice get a job first if u are trying to survive first,then pick a niche u want to make money from people make money don't mind the pessimistics. paretos principles of 80 to 20 percent is what is taking places everywhere to make it to the 20 percent u need to work extra there are 20 percent people who control the 80 percent of money in the world vice versa this is applicable in any industry(internet,agric,tech) e.t.c online or offline NO EASY MONEY anywhere ,people always believe since it's online and I have computer or phone it's that easy there are lots of laslastica out there all depends on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by victons(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
LandMann:
The truth is you have to do due diligence and understand at least 90% of whatever you decide to invest your time and money in to earn money online.

Remove greed for quick gain from your mind and learn a digital skill. It is greed that push people into Forex and other online trading when they don't TRULY UNDERSTAND or have complete information about it.

The best way to earn online is to learn a skill and sell that skill online.

If you know how to write, offer writing services on freelance platform... Or write a book and publish it online...learn everything about it first.

If you know graphics, same thing. Offer graphics design services.

Video editing? Same thing... Offer it online but be extremely good at it to beat the competition.

Learn any digital sellable skill and sell it online.

Don't carry half knowledge into the online market place and expect to make money... You'll only end up wasting your time and even money.

IF YOU MUST KNOW,

Back then, I searched for how to make money online, and I'm still searching... Information I got here gave me some ideas to start... The first attempt didn't end well because I went into something that I didn't fully understand...

So I learnt something else and mastered it and I made my first ten thousand dollars ($10,000) from that skill and still making money from it till now... Between last night and a little while ago, I did a job that I earned $50 from... Convert to naira and see how much.

It's not like you'll get the jobs often but I can guarantee you that if you learn a skill well and master it, you will earn at least $100 every month to take care of your basic necessities... And if you are patient and improve yourself, you can even earn minimum of $500-$800 monthly online.

Just try and refocus and learn something useful. Wish you all the best.

please can you tell us about the platform that can earn about $100 monthly.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Murketeer: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
chukemmang:

All those foolish motivational speakers telling you how they made millions online but will tell you to pay for their nonsense videos.

If you are smart, you will realize that the millions they made was not from any foolish online business but from fools who paid for their foolish videos from all over the world.

Just imagine if only 1 million fools paid $24 for a foolish video.

If they made so much millions from a business, why are they selling their foolish tutorial videos? Why not give their videos out for free?
Lol...strong truth grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by showafrica(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
tayo200:
I post and post my gig on Fiverr to almost all social platforms, one order I no see, for like months now.. I've even stopped posting.. clients no dey, I promoted and promoted, e don tire me..

Lol.. Some people dey monitor your effort be that..

But may be you are jack of all trade Master of none.

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Wigetsolar: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Most online 'gurus" made their money by organising seminars and selling ebooks.

Search for those online practitioners (those who are successful in online business by DOING it).
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vinciiii: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kola5281:
well it's really depends on the kind of money you want though...but the only one i can promise you is that if you're interested in making 14K or 16K monthly only with the use of your mobile phone and data connection, just pm me......

Am interested pls
ur WhatsApp number?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by oodua1stson: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

your problem na Ogun idile
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by benny4wax(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
How much do you charge for Facebook ad. How effective is it?
Kittex7:
Try and work for someone that's already making it big in the business to know how they monetize all this stuff. Personally I see online way of making money as second option in making money in real time. One must get one legit thing doing or selling to foot the bill till online stuff pays off. It's gradual process bro. You can't make it legitimately one day.

I do facebook, twitter and Instagram adverts for some small small companies and still yet I still engage myself in salary work because I can stay some months without getting a client to bring online advertisement contracts to my table.

See leave those motivational speakers bro. It's better you work on yourself and face the reality. Everyone can't be like Lalast.iclala

The easiest way to make money online is to teach people how to make money and that's what motivational speakers do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.