Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire (7973 Views)

Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by UzomaFC: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Mennnn see nature oooooo, this is the kind of environment I love to live out my live.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Fantasticcc: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Very beautiful place,so greeny

11 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by ApostleAnarchy(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
La click la detonate bomb

7 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Obalatule: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Abiriba fine Shaa, Very wealthy town

8 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by techwahala: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
wow

9 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by ifytrik(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2020
The op should also upload pictures for those of us that doesn't have enough mb abeg

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Hotice085: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2020
kovic20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU

Before I say anything further I can see you are a proud Abriba son but are you an IPOB rat or an IBO man?
The two are very different and I have a follow up question, depends on you answer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by BlowYourMind: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2020
So there is one Abaribe someone and igbos refused to leave lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Beautiful place and they don't make noise about it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by vanunu: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bkayyy: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2020
See the only place the great Zik of Africa, St. Nnamdi Azikiwe of blessed memory called small London

7 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2020
ABRIBA people are not proud and trumpet blowers like the ANAMBRA PEOPLE.
ABRIBA is a beauty to behold.
Overwhelmingly RICH, littered with WEALTHY PEOPLE.
When FFK visited ABRIBA, he was left speechless and motionless for hours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bkayyy: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Overwhelming RICH, littered with WEALTHY PEOPLE.
Chai Yoruba! Who do una this thing?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by tribalmall: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Bkayyy:
See the only place the great Zik of Africa, St. Nnamdi Azikiwe of blessed memory called small London
keep fooling yahself.
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You need to shut up! That Anambra people ‘blow their trumpet’ as you claim, why do you find that a problem? Are they blowing your own trumpet? Why do you notice the one Anambra does, but give the ones Yoruba and Arewa do a pass?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
I uploaded this clip on the Abia thread yesterday, but since it’s comatose hardly anyone noticed!

The lush green panoramic view and neat streets aren’t something usually associated with Nigerian villages and kinda reminds me of the opening scene in Coming To America!

Hey! Can you hear me...i’m coming to Abiriba! wink

5 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by selemempe: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hotice085:

Before I say anything further I can see you are a proud Abriba son but are you an IPOB rat or an IBO man?
The two are very different and I have a follow up question, depends on you answer
he is not Ibo that we know for sure... unless you mean Igbo. You ewedu haters and wailing on Igbo matter eeh ...issa shame

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by fhshf462: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by careytommy37(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Beverly what?
Why must you always compare yourself with others. undecided undecided undecided
What is wrong is writing '....the beautiful land of Abiriba'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I am yet to see anything useful from Imo state.
Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bkayyy: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Yoruba! Una no dey tire?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Bkayyy: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Yoruba! Una no dey tire? Always inventing new ways of being *****d

11 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by IjebuWarrior: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
BS! We all know na somewhere in the SW dem go still retire grin NOT, that jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by IjebuWarrior: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
UzomaFC:
Mennnn see nature oooooo, this is the kind of environment I love to live out my live.

Nature or Savage Jungle? angry

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

OGUTA is there naaa.
Very stunning too
IMO, the Las Vegas of South East, with Hotels littered
Mercy Eke is also there grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You need to shut up! That Anambra people ‘blow their trumpet’ as you claim, why do you find that a problem? Are they blowing your own trumpet? Why do you notice the one Anambra does, but give the ones Yoruba and Arewa do a pass?
ANAMBRA MEN are presently on HEAT now.
They think there is profit in Raping Ladies.
I don't blame them since they see everything as competition.
Now is RAPING COMPETITION.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire by Vyzz: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace / Okechukwu Onuakalusi Declared Winner Of Oshodi/isolo Rep Lagos - Pics / Bayo Onanuga: Atiku Abubakar's Penchant For Distorting Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.