Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) (42200 Views)

Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos) / Ude Oko Chukwu Bags Ph.D In Accounting / Man Arrested By Ude Oko Chukwu For Exposing Electoral Fraud, Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by WNRblog: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Death Toll in Abariba 'Unknown Gunmen' Attack Rises, Ikpeazu Visits Scene, Vows to Apprehend Culprits (Photos)

The death toll in the attack by unknown gunmen on a police check point in Abiriba has risen to three from two, earlier Reported.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, represented by his Deputy Rt Hon Ude Oko Chukwu today assured Abiriba Community in Ohafia LGA that the State Government will deploy all necessary resources available to it to ensure the protection of the people and all law abiding citizens.

IgbereTV reports that Gov. Ikpeazu gave the assurance after visiting the community following an attack on policemen on duty in the community by yet to be identified hoodlums which led to the death of three officers and palpable fear of possible reprisal by security agents.

Speaking to the people at Orie Akwa square in the community, Sir Oko Chukwu who was accompanied on the visit by the state commissioner for Information, Chief John Okiyi Kalu and the Chairman of Ohafia LGA, Dr Okoroafor Ukiwe, called for community vigilance and support to security agents to ensure that the perpetrators are quickly identified and brought to justice.

He said, “the government is saddened by the unfortunate attack of this morning which led to the loss of lives of police officers at Agu Eze check point and my boss, Governor Ikpeazu on receiving the news asked me to come here and assure you that we will do everything possible to apprehend the perpetrators of the dastardly act and protect Ndi Abiriba and all law abiding people in the state. We call on you to maintain vigilance in order to fish out criminals and hoodlums who may want to come here to attack innocent people as they go about their their legitimate businesses.

“Government will give you all the necessary support and we have spoken to the security authorities to avoid indiscriminate arrests but ensure a painstaking investigation that will ensure that only those responsible for the dastardly act are brought to justice as quickly as possible”, he concluded.

Sir Oko Chukwu who earlier visited the crime scene and divisional police office in Abiriba sympathized with the families and friends of the officers who lost their lives in the attacks and prayed God to give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

He also visited traditional rulers of the community and assured them of Government’s support to ensure that the perpetrators are brought to book. He advised that a proper community vigilante and information gathering mechanism be put in place to ensure prevention of further crimes.

Responding, the Enachioken in Council which spoke through Eze Eme Uguru Ikpoka assured that the community will fully cooperate with security agencies to protect the people and prevent the perpetrators from escaping justice. He called on the government to prevail on security agents not to engage in mass arrests but skillfully investigate the matter and assured that the community has dispatched hunters and youths into the surrounding forests to track down the hoodlums.

Our corespondent reports that officers of the Abiriba Division of Nigeria Police Force who arrived Agu Eze Amaogudu, Abiriba, at about 8.3am on Monday were ambushed by yet to be identified hoodlums who killed 3 of the officers and carted away two riffles from them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1385676/death-toll-abaribe-unknown-gunmen-attack-rises-ikpeazu-visits-scene-vows-apprehend-culprits-photos/

1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own the international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like those yet to be identified Hoodlums.... My brothers in the Army brace yourselves... Your deployment to SE is coming soon. Si vis pacem, para bellum

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by UsmanFodio: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
I know these killings is propelled by hatred my Fulani herdsmen brothers have on Ndị Igbo. It is a revenge mission on Police for failing to secure we Fulanis in SE from ESN. Truth must be told and I condemn these actions by Fulanis wholeheartedly, even as a Fulani man.

Igbo people keep on securing your lands from terrorists. Allah will guide u

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Simplyleo: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Okay.

It is our sincere hope and prayers that the FG deploys military to this area and deal with these "fulani bandits" decisively and properly.

Not that when the "fulani bandits" are being flushed, some miscreants will start grunting all over the social media as usual. cheesy

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by IgweOfNnewi: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
ok
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Fahdiga(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Why can't this terrorist Fulani herdsmen be flushed out of Igbo land once and for all

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by UsmanFodio: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own. The international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.
We need to tell our miscreant Fulani herdsmen brothers to stop attacking Security in SE

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
UsmanFodio:
We need to tell our miscreant Fulani herdsmen brothers to stop attacking Security in SE
grin

1 Like

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by UsmanFodio: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin

If u keep chasing and beating someone, at a point he will turn to fight back without mercy.

I don't blame Igbo people for not condemning these Gun men

9 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why can't this terrorist Fulani herdsmen be flushed out of Igbo land once and for all

You're stupid. You and I know that ESN is behind these attacks.

Anyway, I have no pity for any security agent and I never will.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by GuyWise101(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Let it be known that these unknown gun men are being sponsored by the FG so that they can see reasons to bring war to the peaceful SE.

We the SE people have seen the handwriting and are speaking up against these killings.

Ipob are peaceful agitators with no arms, fulani herdsmen are the only people carrying arms and they are the people behind these killings.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by MadamExcellency: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own. The international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.

Why crave for revenge against civilians?

Are you too stupid to understand that military has rules of engagement? You don't attack civilian population for a crime of hoodlums or Bandits.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Fahdiga(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Seeeker:

You're stupid. You and I know that ESN is behind these attacks.

Anyway, I have no pity for any security agent and I never will.
And you have to vent your frustration on me by calling me stupid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Why crave for revenge against civilians?

Are you too stupid to understand that military has rules of engagement? You don't attack civilian population for a crime of hoodlums or Bandits.
grin grin too much sense. When did you leave Africa?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own. the international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.
This statement is getting old grin
The Nigerian Army that I know only kill unarmed peaceful protesters grin no one will shout amnesty anymore amnesty International is as useless as Buhari,

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by lordlugards: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin I'm loving this. when the Cavalry arrive, they can't Shout amnesty international up and down. The FG should allow them to kill more and document everything, so that when the Army start their own the international organizations will shy away from commenting on the issue.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like those yet to be identified Hoodlums..
Instead of you begging the army to come help you flush the Fulani Terrorist, Terrorising your region, you are disgracing your entire generation in a matter that doesn't concern you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
jimyjames:

This statement is getting old grin
The Nigerian Army that I know only kill unarmed peaceful protesters grin no one will shout amnesty anymore amnesty International is as useless as Buhari,
grin well thank God
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by ivandragon: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
These attacks are being carried out by cowards & never-do-wells who are hiding under the agitation for their own country to cause havoc.

What most people fail to realise is that these cowards & touts will not stop their acts even if an independent nation is achieved. They will continue to oppress those they deem helpless & arrogate to themselves the power of life & death...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin well thank God
Pray harder my friend, looks like your god is sleeping cheesy Nigerian Army bleeds just like those unknown gun men grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
ivandragon:
These attacks are being carried out by cowards & never-do-wells who are hiding under the agitation for their own country to cause havoc.

What most people fail to realise is that these cowards & touts will not stop their acts even if an independent nation is achieved. They will continue to oppress those they deem helpless & arrogate to themselves the power of life & death...
And the Nigerian Army who killed and raped innocent women in obigbo are your hero's?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Balkan(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
ivandragon:

Afonja face your front. I hope you are not writing this from idp camp in Benin Republic

25 Likes

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by ivandragon: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Balkan:
Afonja face your front. I hope you are not writing this from idp camp in Benin Republic

As usual, revert to your base nature of primitive cluelessness...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by ivandragon: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
jimyjames:

And the Nigerian Army who killed and raped innocent women in obigbo are your hero's?

No they are not & I pray that one day, they shall be held to account.

However, senseless violence in retaliation for senseless violence will leave everyone senseless.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by jimyjames(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
ivandragon:

No they are not & I pray that one day, they shall be held to account.

However, senseless violence in retaliation for senseless violence will leave everyone senseless.

Pray for the unknown gun men the way you prayed for Nigerian army

Even a goat bites if you beat it constantly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by tutudesz: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Even with police, Abia is not safe undecided imagine what will happen without police undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by JoeEeL(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
FROM THE WEST, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU UNKNOWN GUNMEN. AS THE HERDSMEN ARE FOREIGN FROM NIGER AND LIBYA, SO WE ALSO HEAR YOU UNKNOWN GUNMEN ARE FROM ACROSS THE ATLANTIC.

KEEP FIGHTING THE JUST CAUSE.

ASE, ASE, ASEEE!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Zontage: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
What is he going there to do?
Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by Xenry: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeria keeps getting worse everyday. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) by zoedew: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerian Police has very low worth. They are still out there collecting bribes

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Photo Of President Tinubu Appears In PDP Program Of Event In Rivers / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.