Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. (1182 Views)

Nigerian Babes And Protection / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by Nigerianboi1960(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good day all.

I'd like to seek the advice of the elders in the house. Females are encouraged to contribute. I would have asked to pardon my typos, but I doubt there'd be any. grin

So today, I was at a party and a girl caught my attention. We was all beautiful and cute and I liked her. I approached her and we spoke, but after s shirt period, I was short of things to say and the convo went off.

I felt real bad cos I really want to follow up on her, and I got her no for this reason, but I wasn't able to do so. I got her number and I'm gonna pursue her, but u don't want to ever run out if topics with her.

So I need bucket list, of some sort, of topics I could easily flow with her.

NB: I'm a fucking introvert, so don't go out often, but I really need to get her. Lose the insults if any is lingering in your head as you read this.

Please, take this topic to FP and save a nigga.
Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by SweetBuns(f): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ask for her account number

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by Chiemela4sure(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Go and make money bro

1 Like

Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by dmgr(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Just discuss everything that relates to her, and make sure u don't make it seems like u re interviewing her.
Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
My brother,go and make money every other thing will be added on to u,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
SweetBuns:
Must it always be money
I think you watch last week video
Do you loose hope in yourself and think you can't be like Kylie Jenner angry

1 Like

Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by mumumugu(m): 2:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Talk about one zee world program
Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by ignoreme: 2:27am On Aug 13, 2020
SweetBuns:

What's your account number?
Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerianboi1960:
Good day all.

I'd like to seek the advice of the elders in the house. Females are encouraged to contribute. I would have asked to pardon my typos, but I doubt there'd be any. grin

So today, I was at a party and a girl caught my attention. We was all beautiful and cute and I liked her. I approached her and we spoke, but after s shirt period, I was short of things to say and the convo went off.

I felt real bad cos I really want to follow up on her, and I got her no for this reason, but I wasn't able to do so. I got her number and I'm gonna pursue her, but u don't want to ever run out if topics with her.

So I need bucket list, of some sort, of topics I could easily flow with her.

NB: I'm a fucking introvert, so don't go out often, but I really need to get her. Lose the insults if any is lingering in your head as you read this.

Please, take this topic to FP and save a nigga.
have you read chat dict, how to Chat and have convo with a woman
Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by Nigerianboi1960(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2020
gaius01:
have you read chat dict, how to Chat and have convo with a woman
I've not. What's chat dict?
Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by fuckaholic25(f): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
simply ask her, can I kpensh u? u re welcome!

1 Like

Re: Interesting Topics To Discuss With Nigerian Babes. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Is a great book use for chatting with ladies, I have it,but you can purchase it from the net, just bought mine recently

(1) (Reply)

The Five Year Goal Lady / Student Seen Getting Intimate With Her Boyfriend During Zoom Class:video / I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.