Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. (5396 Views)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by forlexxy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by EngrXrix(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:
Hello romancelander.

A friend of mine dated this girl in 2012 for almost a year during his first job with a 100k salary. She was 21 while he was 23 years old then. She was in her final year and was receiving monthly allowance of 20k from her parents. Though she has accommodation in the hostel but she prefers staying with him in his apartment which was very close to her school. My guy was taking care of this girl whose entitlement mentality was so high. They were eating outside almost everyday as she couldn't cook then. He loved her so much and wouldn't mind marrying her thus he was footing all her bills and was sending very little home to his parents and siblings. This lady still complained that he was looking after his family more than he takes care of her needs.

In days when my guy was so broke she would never assist him even as a loan. She was so beautiful and intelligent that she was the dream of most guys on campus. At a point she called the relationship off stating that she wants to go back to her ex and my guy who was so tired of the relationship but never wanted to hurt her accepted in good fate.

As luck may have it he got a new job ssme year with double pay in Lagos. She later came back saying her calling for a quit was just a joke but my guy requested they just take a break and re evaluate the relationship. He left the town and moved to Lagos, they communicated for few months and lost communication. She deactivated her social media contacts and was no where to be found.

Fast forward to 2020, my guy (now 31) is married with twin boys and has properties and investment in Lagos with a salary of about half a million. He's now looking very fresh and handsome (na money be fine bobo). He placed his wife on 60k monthly allowance and opened a shop for her. Some months ago this his ex girlfriend chatted him that she's in Lagos and they met with their love almost rekindling. She now works in Lagos with 60k pay.

Now this lady (now 29) and still single is accusing my guy of not making much efforts to look for her while he was single. Said she regretted her past actions and has completely changed and felt she was the one married to him. She even said she can accept to be his second wife or his baby mama and won't marry any guy who is not like my guy (in terms of character, emotion and ofcourse money).

My guy has come to me for advise, pls if you are him what will you do? Matured minds pls.
na u be the guy Bros.
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tales by moonlight. In these tales, the hurt boyfriend always miraculously gets a 'good job', house, cars and properties after been dumped, while the scheming, disloyal binch always comes back groveling after being used and dumped.

Tell it to the Marines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
luminouz:

So you believed that SUPERSTORY??

which mumu friend would want advice after all that drama?

grin grin
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by OlawaleBammie: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kongaone:
Hello romancelander.

A friend of mine dated this girl in 2012 for almost a year during his first job with a 100k salary. She was 21 while he was 23 years old then. She was in her final year and was receiving monthly allowance of 20k from her parents. Though she has accommodation in the hostel but she prefers staying with him in his apartment which was very close to her school. My guy was taking care of this girl whose entitlement mentality was so high. They were eating outside almost everyday as she couldn't cook then. He loved her so much and wouldn't mind marrying her thus he was footing all her bills and was sending very little home to his parents and siblings. This lady still complained that he was looking after his family more than he takes care of her needs.

In days when my guy was so broke she would never assist him even as a loan. She was so beautiful and intelligent that she was the dream of most guys on campus. At a point she called the relationship off stating that she wants to go back to her ex and my guy who was so tired of the relationship but never wanted to hurt her accepted in good fate.

As luck may have it he got a new job ssme year with double pay in Lagos. She later came back saying her calling for a quit was just a joke but my guy requested they just take a break and re evaluate the relationship. He left the town and moved to Lagos, they communicated for few months and lost communication. She deactivated her social media contacts and was no where to be found.

Fast forward to 2020, my guy (now 31) is married with twin boys and has properties and investment in Lagos with a salary of about half a million. He's now looking very fresh and handsome (na money be fine bobo). He placed his wife on 60k monthly allowance and opened a shop for her. Some months ago this his ex girlfriend chatted him that she's in Lagos and they met with their love almost rekindling. She now works in Lagos with 60k pay.

Now this lady (now 29) and still single is accusing my guy of not making much efforts to look for her while he was single. Said she regretted her past actions and has completely changed and felt she was the one married to him. She even said she can accept to be his second wife or his baby mama and won't marry any guy who is not like my guy (in terms of character, emotion and ofcourse money).

My guy has come to me for advise, pls if you are him what will you do? Matured minds pls.

Just tell Ur guy hin head no koret.
Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by AustineJohn908(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
I have nothing to say other than your guy should reject the devil and she will flee.
Do not cheat on your nice wife who came to you when you were earning 200k and stayed with you till now. even God might regret giving you that wealth if you do that

2 Likes

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by donttouchme: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
You dont need advice; you need serious beating.

1 Like

Re: She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. by Kongaone: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I have nothing to say other than your guy should reject the devil and she will flee.
Do not cheat on your nice wife who came to you when you were earning 200k and stayed with you till now. even God might regret giving you that wealth if you do that

Very true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hahaha, Saw This On Twitter / Meet The Woman Who Broke World Record For SleepĂ­ng With 919 Men In 12 Hours / How Long Should You Date A Girl Before You Pop-up The Famouse Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.