Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? (723 Views)

Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / Buhari Still Winning Nationwide.. Newsheadlines After Election. / What Is Buhari Still Doing In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? by MaJBlige(f): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
Apart from more noise on NairaLand and choosing Bros Tunde Bakare as running mate, and cross carpeting from one party to another - a sign of desperation, and close to 70 years of age - what makes Bros Buhari thinks the third time coming will be anything different?
Re: After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? by Nsiman(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ op, there are many ways to create history, check out that US former president, how he fail multiple times, buhari is immitating him forgeting that the former US president was young then. Let buhari create history nigeria and may in the world as the only presidential contestant that contested multiple times without success. Lol
Re: After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? by Genbuhari3: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2011
M_J BLIGE posted, Nsiman as usual is next. how are you, 2 usernames in 1.

keep posting anti-Buhari. it shows you guys are becoming restless of the change. i don't worry about issues that can't overwhelm my opportunities. but you seem to worry. why not wait till april
Re: After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? by MaJBlige(f): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^

Stop spewing sh.it -

A simple question, if you cant answer- go to the next topic.

You are taking issues personal by using words like I, my etc. Are you buhari?
Re: After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? by IVORY2009(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2011
I thought as much tooo, lolz
Re: After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? by Jeel: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2011
The season of Buhari presidency has elapsed he should just g a nd become a godfather in the north and stop wasting his time
Re: After Two Attempts - Mr. Buhari Still Wants To Put Head. What Has Changed? by blacksta(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2011
2 ODe's in one

follow follow - like flies looking for sh it to eat.

Ma_J_Blige:

Apart from more noise on NairaLand and choosing Bros Tunde Bakare as running mate, and cross carpeting from one party to another - a sign of desperation, and close to 70 years of age - what makes Bros Buhari thinks the third time coming will be anything different?

Nsiman:

@ op, there are many ways to create history, check out that US former president, how he fail multiple times, buhari is immitating him forgeting that the former US president was young then. Let buhari create history nigeria and may in the world as the only presidential contestant that contested multiple times without success. Lol

(1) (Reply)

The 'Oppresed Muslim North' May Also Rise Up Against Their Tyranical Leaders? / Is Tinubu A Saint? / Gov Theodore Orji Storms Out Of Guber Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.