Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa (16914 Views)

Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by tayewomi(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
if there's anything to use apart from failure then i will be so happy,he even failed his own state,my prayer with all Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by fdigital(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
pathetic they decide who wins with their number.
Democracy of numbers is Nigeria's number 1 problem
followed by corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Before 2023, Nigerians will grow sense by force grin. It sometimes takes a baptism of fire to bring out the be(a)st in people. I won't be shocked if this present government through it's insensitivity and gross incompetence becomes the catalyst that brings the revolution some have been calling for all this while. With the way events are unfolding, Nigeria might reach a point where those who used to be scared of death no longer have what to live for so they've got nothing to lose...

There is nothing like incompetence. What we have here is wickedness. Call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Catholic Bishops: Buhari has failed.

NEF: Buhari has failed.

PANDEF: Buhari has failed.

Afenifere: Buhari has failed.

Ohaneze: Buhari has failed.

Obadiah Mailafia: Northern Gov. Commands BH and they have infiltrated the south waiting for activation by 2022.

Balarabe: Buhari has failed.

Dead meat griller and fellow zombies: They are all IPODs. We love you daddy Buhari. All because of the ambition decayed-teeth drug baron.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by hisgrace090: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Horrible times!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Shutup abeg... Y u no talk all day things before election?

What are we supposed to do with this information
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Firespitter: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Zombies oya over to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Kingpele(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2020
See frustration
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Dayoebe(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Obviously

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Tupaq: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Oga Bararabe, good morning!
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2020
super failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
The worst Government ever in the country's history

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Harrykn: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Nah today you know big man,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by colossus91(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Talk is cheap we youths are social media Titans...when time reach and we carry tools face this govt I will be at the fire front but for now na to look and laff!!
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Royalfurnitures: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Thats the truth which he knows but sycophants keep deceiving him

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Eyeofsauron(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Shit hole cunt-ry...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Modarun(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2020
This shameless old man , I used to rate him so much until post 2019elcrions when he switched to supporting Buhari. Shey ts na that he ha doubled Dow that you realize he is a failure? A beg shift

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Juanmike(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2020
Buhari and failures is interchangeable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by MansoryMX(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
mamaafrik:
SS ,NC and SE should call for a regional system of government

Greedy representatives in each of the 3 coat of arms representing each geopolitical zone from each region won’t think of it bro. We need to kill all of them, only then we will be able to achieved it.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Racoon(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Zombies will still say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Iko5000: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2020
If i criticize Buhari now and that dead meat seller in Nairaland the Mods will ban me again .

So i will sit back and watch as Nigeria burns while nairaland supports kids on this site doing fake Igbo and yoruba wars while the political class
destroys the country .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by OnyeFely: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2020
It's obvious, even to his supporters that baba has failed, not just failed, but woefully, failed. He has failed to secure the lives of Nigerians, he has also failed to secure the purse, n in many areas, he has woefully failed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Openbusiness: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2020
By every single indices of national development, the Buhari regime is a total disaster

Economy
Infrastructure
Human Rights
Security
Anything at all, Buhari regime is a total disaster. The worst regime to rule in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by abolem369(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Itswell

Good morning everyone, straight to the point!!! An opportunity for any good business strategies here. If u can write a good business proposal get in. Write a record label business proposal, the best proposal wins a prize and a partnership deal. Best of luck
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by olmoRoc: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/13/state-of-the-nation-buhari-has-failed-woefully-balarabe-musa/

Thank you Sir for telling it as it is. He who has ears, let him hear. However,the president is deaf,so he won't hear. Also, he's an illiterate, so I don't expect him to be able to read what the Alhaji has said.

Thanks to the Evil Genius, IBB, for overthrowing him in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Far more than Jonathan and Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Iko5000:
If i criticize Buhari now and that dead meat seller in Nairaland the Mods will ban me again .

So i will sit back and watch as Nigeria burns while nairaland supports kids on this site doing fake Igbo and yoruba wars while the political class
destroys the country .
Sometimes it's good to sit back relax and enjoy the show.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by FLOTAN(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Much more needs to be done in the area of security! Without security, there’ll be no economy.

Also, it sounds like just another news when people are killed but becomes a reality of pain and agony when a loved one is killed.

*** We’re still in the business of making your Real Estate dreams come true.
Let’s work with your budget!

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Mykie123: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Before 2023, Nigerians will grow sense by force grin. It sometimes takes a baptism of fire to bring out the be(a)st in people. I won't be shocked if this present government through it's insensitivity and gross incompetence becomes the catalyst that brings the revolution some have been calling for all this while. With the way events are unfolding, Nigeria might reach a point where those who used to be scared of death no longer have what to live for so they've got nothing to lose...
. Story! Our mumu Dey increase everyday! With Wetin Dey happen for Edo state, na enough reason to know say Nigerians can never be wise. Na so these people go Dey recycle ♻️ themselves to rules us.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Joefat: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
DSS go carry this man by weekend now. When a man tell the truth, he don turn enemy of this failed government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by fredoooooo: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Na lie, he fail yam eaters ..
God bless sir Muhammadu Buhari, hard working Nigerians and the good people of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG To Get $750m Loan From World Bank For States — Zainab Ahmed / Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam / Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.