Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa (16912 Views)

Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo / Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by ensamy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Orubabe wanted to save Nigeria and the dullard Jonathan was busy calling Bubu to congratulating him. The call was to go to Jega to stop the reading of the election.... grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
T.Y. Danjuma made a similar statement .
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by sulaak(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Modarun:
This shameless old man , I used to rate him so much until post 2019elcrions when he switched to supporting Buhari. Shey ts na that he ha doubled Dow that you realize he is a failure? A beg shift

Balarabe Musa was the idiot that said

POLITICSYoruba’s are trying to use Amotekun to declare Oduduwa Republic away from Nigeria – Balarabe Musa’s comments Triggers Prof. Soyinka
https://newswirengr.com/2020/01/22/yorubas-are-trying-to-use-amotekun-to-declare-oduduwa-republic-away-from-nigeria-balarabe-musas-comments-triggers-soyinka/
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by ayo2008: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
You don't need to tell us. Even the blind know this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by dwizzed(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
We failed ourselves as Nigeria.
This period makes me understand that we'll never go forward in this country, NEVER!!! Imagine in a state of dilemma that we are where people are struggling to survive, you increase transport fare, increase price of locally made food, increase price of everything. Imagine Paying 500 naira for the initial 100 tfare and bus conductor will still disregard and insult you. We can't move forward in this country unless we choose to change all those behaviors.
I rest my case.

PS: MAKE MONEY AND GO ABROAD. Nobody should come for me.... Na my mind I talk.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Deborah98(f): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigeria started spoiling when the increased petrol from #60 then to what it is today,with #50 I can comfortably eat bread and akara then not now,forget it there are things am missing sad embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by omenka(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

You can speak without Jonathan being in the equation. I hope you're enjoying next level?
Only poor idiots get pissed at the mention of the failure of their elected leaders.

By the way, I'm not lacking anything in case you care to know.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by executive12: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Balarabe Musa is a huge disappointment for supporting Buhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Getdowntobiznes: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
You better keep mute, no government you ever talk of their good side, obj, gej you blast them. Agreed this govt fail but not you to tell us.

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Badchild1: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
In as much as we are in this country noting good can come out of this government.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by mma4life: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Too bad�
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by 989900: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Buhari is not in charge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Layksaide(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
internationalman:
What business does a cow herder have with leading actual human beings...

We were so desperate for change we didn't even bother to precautionarily observe what we were changing to.

How he won the second term still baffles me.

Tinubu is responsible for his 1st term winning and 2nd term rigging thinking that Buhari will handover to him. Unfortunately, the cabals want to scatter everything so that another Northerner will come in 2023.

My little piece of advise is that No youth should fight for Tinubu ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by galaxy2020(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin

Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by orisa37: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is good comments from Musa.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by earnit3: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
True
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by brosom(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] ok
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by Foolishbuhari: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
omenka:
Only poor idiots get pissed at the mention of the failure of their elected leaders.

By the way, I'm not lacking anything in case you care to know.

Smh.

And only poor stupid fools react to a simple admonition with so much bile. They are also very quick to go on the defensive by touting their audio achievements. I never asked if you were lacking anything but there... The stupid tirade you poured out.

Happy next level to you omenka, have a nice day. smiley
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by PropertyBuying(f): 4:47am On Aug 14, 2020
shugabasbn:
For security, Buhari's failure is excellent
Lol... How about corruption? grin
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by wingmanIII: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Even a toddler knows this. Only those paid deluded imb.eciles still acclaim him as their Messiah. Useless animals!
Re: Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa by EagleNest(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Yes, in deed. F9.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano / We’ll Stop Obanikoro’s Ministerial Bid —APC Senators / Reps Seek To Clip President's Power To Sack Judges- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.