Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Little Deaths - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Deaths (190 Views)

Serial Killer Is murdering Nigerian Women, 8 deaths already( Photo ) / Horrifying Moment Kissing Couple Plunge To Their Deaths From Abridge Video / Kissing Couple Plunge 50ft To Their Deaths From A Bridge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Deaths by pmoye(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
My right fingers was already in her nanoskirt and within a breath of slipping across her left buttock and down the overhead descent and into the narrow alley that leads to the wetter part... That was my intention in any case. That was the logical next stage and I wasn't at all surprised that she had come up to my hotel room without an underwear... I have always relished the near-narcotic exhilaration that comes with accessing the p*ssy without the distraction of peeling off the panties... Plus, you could never misread a lady's interest, coming up to your hotel room after extensive flirting downstairs at the pool... The near feather-light rap on my door... It was almost clockwork. I had expected her and was waiting around but by the telephone... But no, I didn't think she was going to be able to locate my room. I had expected a call from the receptionist... But I got that eternally feminine, Knock! knock! knock! on my door.

I opened the door and it was her, standing there in a short skirt, skimpier shirt tied up just below the breast... With the level of my lust this night, any lady would look sexy and beautiful. Accepted. Yet she was beautiful, criminally so. Suddenly morality made no sense... Was libido created to waste? Or an enthralling-ly attractive lady for naught? The service of beauty must be supremely beyond the purpose of marriage. It must involve the satisfying of my pulsating members... That moment morality was re-interpreted, and only a criminal would look away from this engulfing sight.

The flirty face was still there. Hers. As for mine, I had no idea the message my expressions were passing across. But I shifted away from the doorway, and she slowly, deliberately catwalked in past me... When she was level with me, she turned to face me, brushed her breasts against my chest.. No bra, just two lumps of temptation flimsily covered by her shirts. The shirt covering was all hypocrisy, I felt the nipple point graze against my chest.

If this wasn't a green light, then I must have been colour-blind.

I closed the door. Being the chatty type my first impulse, my only impulse, was to chit-chat and get familiar with her. But the moment the door was shut, she pushed me against the door and tiptoed up to give me a kiss... She tasted like fruit. Guava. This time her needles pierced beyond my chest into my soul, without looking at them I began to imagine how much difference sucking on them would bring into my life. They might even change my life. Just one night is enough to change a man's life, and a good sex is the tool.

I looked into her eyes, she had birthmark in one of the eyes' whiteness and a load of lust struggling to burst out all at once. I preened apart her shirt, brought out the breasts... They were what breasts were originally intended to be. Brown and proud. Soft yet hard. A delicacy that must be consumed, slowly yet exhaustively.

This wasn't going to be a night for a gentleman and a coy lady after all... I put my hand inside her skirt... She wasn't wearing an underwear. While my right hand made its way across her ass, I inserted my left in the front part of her skirt... Hesitant pubic hair was there, short and a little prickly... The clit was prominent and slippery... I brushed a finger lightly around it... She jerked forward against me, and buried her lips into mine... As I tried climbing my right hand down her ass towards accessing her wetness from the rear, that was when I heard it...

Two gunshots in quick succession somewhere on my floor of the hotel. My fingers froze on her clit, and her lips on mine.

Not yet edited.
(To be continued).

(1) (Reply)

Six Interesting Relationship Building Activities You Should Try Out / Latest Naija Jobs / Must Watch!!! Ritual Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.