Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (45186 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
And what exactly is she driving at with her latest tweets ?

She has finally been 'settled'... money don land. Her hidden APC apologist has awoken and retired the good governance activist we thought we know.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by eagleu: 3:51am On Aug 14, 2020
This woman just received alert from Buhari organization, that's the only reason why she's saying this at this time.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Zakarara(m): 4:39am On Aug 14, 2020
Madam,, If an elder like Balarebe Musa will affirm to d fact that GMB has failed,, what are u saying. Shey is GEJ attacking Katsina villages now abi. Your ancient agenda failed and it will still fail even in our time. If Danfodio couldn't achieve it, the living God wouldn't allow any of u achieve it either.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Eddygre8(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Talk is cheap

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by slickbak(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

But if she was insulting bihari, your dicck will rise

If you like don't push the jokers out stay there mentioning Jonathan and Buhari when we need true way forward.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by bizzibodi(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Even Gej will be shocked that he did all these shiits!But this woman na Reno omokri trouble she dey find ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by nedekid: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2020
This aisha needs the D.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by SirBunky85(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

You can as well jump off a fvucking cliff for all I care

Zombies bore me don't fvucking quote me
see zombie calling others zombie
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by asanwafo: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2020
johntolu:

Too bad we lost the only 'shining angel' we have ever had in Nigerian politics prematurely.

Yar'adua's admittance of electoral fraud in the election that brought him to power was unprecedented in Nigeria's history.
President Yar'adua not only admitted electoral fraud in his election, but he set up a committee headed by a Rtd. Supreme Court Judge, Justice Mohammad Uwais, to address issues of electoral reforms in Nigerian politics.

The possibility of Nigerians of our time, being able to witness the defeat of a ruling party, in an election, at the Federal level, is as a result of Yar'adua's political reforms.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200903301538.html

But u jubilated when he died that power has come to the south.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by asanwafo: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Trentee:

NONSENSE facts! If GEJ was a dictator, there would be nothing like APC. Someone they called weak because he was one of the few diplomatic and democratic leaders, Nigeria has ever produced.
Rubbish
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by asanwafo: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2020
I could still remember that time "tactical manoeuvring ".Hahahahahaha! Today, they talk as if the military was better during their time.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by asanwafo: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2020
I could still remember that time "tactical manoeuvring ". Today, they talk as if the military was better during their time.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Miracle1991: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Sunnyja:
which NDA certificate that is superior to PhD?! Everything about you PMB's supporters should be moved to the joke section.
is there any place I mentioned NDA certificate to Superior to PhD? Why can't you ask questions if you did not understand?
One brat said Buhari highest certificate is nepa bill, then I referred him to his grandma to teach him more about NDA certificate. Always use your brain before talking in the public pls.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Miracle1991: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2020
eagleu:
This woman just received alert from Buhari organization, that's the only reason why she's saying this at this time.
are you talking of the same woman you people were clapping for her in 2019? Ipob are confused terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by orisa37: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

GEJ wrote a new Constitution and handed it over for Buhari to pass into Law. Read what you wrote up there again and tell why you should not visit the psychiatrist for mental evaluation.

I am visiting my Psychiatrist in England soon.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:
This thread is for zombies, putting Gej and dictator in one sentence alone makes whatever trash you wrote totally useless

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12123579_screenshot20200813171238_jpege5e940f76a8a7e98b8e9b92b4ad84ba7
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

hahahaah! if you think I care about the brainless dullard, then you are deceiving yourself and the stupid ogogoro thief of bayelsa

Who then do you care about

The brown tooth drug baron
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Khez: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
She is a foolish woman, is she not from kadunna where people are dying like flies? She should leave the elected officers to do their job, I wonder why her bring back girls campaign died all a sudden?? Abi the girls have been found??
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Congrats321(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2020
Which many actions GEJ took that he could control but failed to?

jaxxy:

Jonathan lost for multiple reasons and one lead to another. It was a continuous downward effect till the very last minute of obj tearing his card. I know all the details of laxity to Incompetence.

Bt Yh it’s easy to look away from his many issues and easily blame the North. That’s the easiest excuse. North want power doesn’t mean they can’t wait for Jonathan to finish if he did things right and had sense. Yes they created bh to distract his government bt that wasn’t sufficient reason for him to loose. Look at the many actions he cud control bt failed to.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Congrats321:
Which many actions GEJ took that he could control but failed to?

A very major one? sacking Diezani wud have changed the game drastically. Everybody including the nass had demanded this. Same thing Buhari is doing with his security chiefs.

Stopped his aides and wife from creating more enemies many of who left Pdp to Apc. That’s was the arrogance of incumbency anyways.

At the end of the day he allowed all this to happen and yet wasn’t strong willed enough to hold on to power, that wud have been disastrous anyways cos almost everyone was against his government majorly because of their decision and how they handled issues.

U don’t have to be perfect bt there are certain decisions u obviously must act upon to restore credibility in ur govt. Jonathan did not do this. Instead he tried to lobby the north and others while yet doing all the wrong things. It doesn’t work that way.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Congrats321(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Sacking diezani? Was she not exonerated by the same national assembly when they probed the allegation made by the former CBN governor? And if you have already convicted diezani in the media do you think the courts will convict her like tompolo was "convicted" ?

So he should stop adults from having disagreements.

jaxxy:

A very major one? sacking Diezani wud have changed the game drastically. Everybody including the nass had demanded this. Same thing Buhari is doing with his security chiefs.

Stopped his aides and wife from creating more enemies many of who left Pdp to Apc. That’s was the arrogance of incumbency anyways.

At the end of the day he allowed all this to happen and yet wasn’t strong willed enough to hold on to power, that wud have been disastrous anyways cos almost everyone was against his government majorly because of their decision and how they handled issues.

U don’t have to be perfect bt there are certain decisions u obviously must act upon to restore credibility in ur govt. Jonathan did not do this. Instead he tried to lobby the north and others while yet doing all the wrong things. It doesn’t work that way.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Congrats321:
Sacking diezani? Was she not exonerated by the same national assembly when they probed the allegation made by the former CBN governor? And if you have already convicted diezani in the media do you think the courts will convict her like tompolo was "convicted" ?

So he should stop adults from having disagreements.

So Diezani is innocent? So why can’t she come out and defend allegations against her in uk and here in Nigeria?

It seems nobody is ever guilty in Nigeria unless u are weak and powerless. That is the law we practice here.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Congrats321(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Did she ever request to be included as a defendant in court so she can come back home to defend herself and EFCC and the AGF blocked it?

Was tompolo guilty?

jaxxy:

So Diezani is innocent? So why can’t she come out and defend allegations against her in uk and here in Nigeria?

It seems nobody is ever guilty in Nigeria unless u are weak and powerless. That is the law we practice here.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Congrats321:
Did she ever request to be included as a defendant in court so she can come back home to defend herself and EFCC and the AGF blocked it?

Was tompolo guilty?

I don’t know details of tompolos case bt I know our judiciary has barely given any sensible judgement on most cases one wud think corruption doesn’t exist in Nigeria and we are saints.

Diezani was blocked because then she had a case to answer in the uk. Now she’s runaway thanks to diplomatic passport. Or are the charges not still pending let her apply to come and face them again and clear her name. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by Congrats321(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2020
If our judiciary is that bad were is Dariye, until recently orji uzor kalu, rev jolly nyame. Look you people just shoot before aiming. All the previous mentioned were prosecuted by PDP and are in jail.

Tompolo was discharged of 41 count charge. Diezani offered to return and this is 6 years.

Since you feel so strongly she will be convicted if tried free and fair let's save this chat until then.

jaxxy:

I don’t know details of tompolos case bt I know our judiciary has barely given any sensible judgement on most cases one wud think corruption doesn’t exist in Nigeria and we are saints.

Diezani was blocked because then she had a case to answer in the uk. Now she’s runaway thanks to diplomatic passport. Or are the charges not still pending let her apply to come and face them again and clear her name. undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Congrats321:
If our judiciary is that bad were is Dariye, until recently orji uzor kalu, rev jolly nyame. Look you people just shoot before aiming. All the previous mentioned were prosecuted by PDP and are in jail.

Tompolo was discharged of 41 count charge. Diezani offered to return and this is 6 years.

Since you feel so strongly she will be convicted if tried free and fair let's save this chat until then.

I don’t fell strongly about anything I hope she’s innocent if she actually is bt let her defend herself. The corruption level in dis country can destroy any country even America if they allow such to keep going.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan by OhuDealer: 5:57pm On Feb 25
Racoon:
Seems the meaning of a dictator have been lost on this woman.Even Lai Mohammed knows Jonathan was not a hardliner.
Otherwise the Occupy Nigeria, Save Nigeria Group, all the now mute political activists of yesteryears should have grounded this oppressive regime by now.

She made those tweets in August of 2020.

She was still defending Buhari up till 2022.

But today she is your queen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.