Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo (18588 Views)

Petrol Subsidy Nears N1trn Monthly, Bigger Than When Tinubu Came - Businessday / The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by Seventy7kings: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92795962:

Gbamsolutely!!
But unfortunately, they won't be able to rest, everyday wailing is just like food to them.
They can't do without wailing lailai.
Like peak milk : it's in them.
No wonder all of dem don get bald and grey hair before they clock 25! tongue
Dem go wail for 8 years, dem neck go loooong!! grin cheesy wink
their wailing license was renewed just last year, of course they must wail. It shall be renewed again in 2023 when STARBOY finally takes over. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by paqman: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2020
There is no need to apologise he has been used to it ,
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by shoprite: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2020
The fear of N5m is the beginning of wisdom ! grin grin grin grin

Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by Crispels(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92795947:
Another one.

Another dog licking their vomit....after PUNCH Newspaper.

One by one, dem don dey shame.

God bless our darling one and only STARBOY!

Our next president Insha Allah...... by God's grace.

Punch Newspaper? Or do you mean Vanguard?
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by Shizzyguy: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
deolurexy1:

Seems like you are the one bereft of "current" sense. Only if you had bothered to read some news other than wasting your life checking updates of big brother you would have noticed the new disgraceful laws by NBC! This government is proven to use intimidation tactics a lot on whistle blowers or anyone bold enough to challenge them or call them out.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one that commented on your post being off topic but you chose to abuse both I and the other person that made similar comments. Congratulations to you on this great achievement of yours.

You seem like someone that's hurting and bitter. Neither I, the other poster, Osinbajo nor this government are the source of your problems. Even in your response, you still manage to bring NBC and this government into an unrelated topic. May God be merciful to you and help you out of your frustration.

And for your information, I don't watch reality shows of any kind.

1 Like

Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by deolurexy1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shizzyguy:

Apparently, I wasn't the only one that commented on your post being off topic but you chose to abuse both I and the other person that made similar comments. Congratulations to you on this great achievement of yours.

You seem like someone that's hurting and bitter. Neither I, the other poster, Osinbajo nor this government are the source of your problems. Even in your response, you still manage to bring NBC and this government into an unrelated topic. May God be merciful to you and help you out of your frustration.

And for your information, I don't watch reality shows of any kind.

I'll bet my last cent you don't stay in Nigeria, that's why you are not bordered. This countries situation is even enough to frustrate a comatose.
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by Shizzyguy: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
deolurexy1:

I'll bet my last cent you don't stay in Nigeria, that's why you are not bordered. This countries situation is even enough to frustrate a comatose.

You are wrong. I stay in Nigeria. Not that I am not bothered but what I won't do is to take out my frustration on a fellow citizen like myself. The country's situation is not encouraging at all which is the truth but insulting people here and there won't change that. My philosophy is simple, always do what is right in my sphere of influence. May not be a big sphere but it's something. I don't bother about what is beyond me. I am a young man and don't want to die young from carrying Nigeria's matter for head.
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by Hearme(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
The fear of 5 million naira fine during COVID-19 period of no sales is the beginning of retraction of fake news
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by deolurexy1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shizzyguy:

You are wrong. I stay in Nigeria. Not that I am not bothered but what I won't do is to take out my frustration on a fellow citizen like myself. The country's situation is not encouraging at all which is the truth but insulting people here and there won't change that. My philosophy is simple, always do what is right in my sphere of influence. May not be a big sphere but it's something. I don't bother about what is beyond me. I am a young man and don't want to die young from carrying Nigeria's matter for head.

I apologize for coming at you bro, but you must understand that because someone bears the name pastor doesn't make them saints. This same osinbajo was go about sharing money before the election in the name of trader moni(soft loan) but we all know this was a strategy to buy votes cos hell no way Government will start demanding repayments. That effort when unaudited and unsupervised. Billions of Naira that could have been used on health facilities and what have you... instead you shared money meant to keep people happy for 3days.

This same osinbajo encouraged Nigerians that the local rice crusade was the aimed at helping poor Nigerians, creating Jobs etc. and that the temporary hike will normalize in no time. It's been 3 and a half years and the reverse is the case.

Let me make it clear for you, anyone who is kissing ass has technically sold his soul and free will. Osinbajo is a dissapointment and he himself knows it.
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by Basher8583: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Ok let's see now, you people should continue being delusional, Osibanjo should enjoy the seed his evil party sowed that brought him to power, he should stop forming nonsense integrity.

There's no honour among thieves, if he had any honour as he is forming, he would have long resigned from this evil government.

Was that not your intention in the first place for dishing out fake allegations.

You crazy people will not learn
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by OAUTemitayo: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
deolurexy1:

Seems like you are the one bereft of "current" sense. Only if you had bothered to read some news other than wasting your life checking updates of big brother you would have noticed the new disgraceful laws by NBC! This government is proven to use intimidation tactics a lot on whistle blowers or anyone bold enough to challenge them or call them out.
Who is this leftover?

1 Like

Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by Kissiemu(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
4tomandchi:
Fingers are pointing to Tinubu for all the baseless campaign against the VP. The guy man no won support him 2023 agenda. Picture is clear.
You don start your own now...
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by FarmandTractors: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Farm Lands Preparation: At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.
Farm Land Preparation: This is one of the foremost operations that are carried out on the farmland in preparation for cropping. Land preparation (also called tillage or cultivation) and crop establishment go together since land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farming in Nigeria experience, this step is very crucial.

The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location.
A very good agricultural land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farm land preparation, Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).
Re: BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo by RuggedSniper: 3:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Joylove2324:
God will continue to shame all those fake news pedlers trying to dent the good image of the Vice President. It was Vanguard and now BusinessDay

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima / Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.