Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. (4663 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Praxtech: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
adedayoa2:
you will be seeing my BBN update, it's just me
Naaa
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dedetwo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
cosby02:
Rwanda, Gambia, Taiwan, Latvia listed among great countries. Jesus is Lord.

Nigerians and their manner thought process leave much to be desired. There was no mention of great countries in the post. Yet the above poster decided to add great into the matter. This is manner in which ill-informed Nigerians tell their friends how JAMB was smashed by them only to be marked down by one tribal jingoist in JAMB's office.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dedetwo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
helinues:
And yet they are waiting to get their Utopia Biafra before developing it..

grin cheesy

Have you developed what you do not possess?

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by rafindo(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Admissionclass:

What about Igbos in benue kogi, afonja dont do research undecided
They are not up to that.

The southeast has 28,700 km2.
Anioma region is roughly 6000km2.
The igboid group in rivers are.
Ahaoda east and west around 1400km2.
Ogba/ndoni/egbema is 700km2.
Ikwere/obio/akpor/etche/omuma/emouha/pH/oyigbo is just roughly 5000.the remaining towns outside this can exceed 700km2 including ekpon and igbanke
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dogogo1900: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2020
bigpriik:
some afonjas consider the South East as small and not viable, if only they were exposed and sophisticated as they claim despite awolowo free education, they have unilag, unilorin, unibadan,oau etc, Awolowo will be rolling in his grave now ..well I have a very good list of countries the South East is bigger than..

(1) Israel

(2) Rwanda

(3)Jamaica

(4)switzerland

(5) latvia

(6) the gambia

(7) taiwan

(cool North Ireland

even though we know the Southeast is suppose to be bigger than what it presently is, Igbo land is about 50,000km2 politics aside.

Israel has proven over and over again that the strength of a country does not depend on its size but it human resource and brains , Nigeria alone is bigger than Germany and UK put together yet she is far far behind this countries..

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dogogo1900: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Why don't you develop those 5 states first before talking about Biafra.
The South East is the most underdeveloped part of Nigeria with no jobs,that's why all of you are trying to migrate to the Niger Delta for a better life.
I bet you are writing this nonsense either from Port Harcourt or Lagos. Go home and develop your 5 states,stop dreaming of the impossible. Mumu.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by seanwilliam(m): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2020
cosby02:
Taiwan is richer and 100% better than naija bro
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BabaRamota1980: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2020
bigpriik:
some afonjas consider the South East as small and not viable, if only they were exposed and sophisticated as they claim despite awolowo free education, they have unilag, unilorin, unibadan,oau etc, Awolowo will be rolling in his grave now ..well I have a very good list of countries the South East is bigger than..

(1) Israel

(2) Rwanda

(3)Jamaica

(4)switzerland

(5) latvia

(6) the gambia

(7) taiwan

(cool North Ireland

even though we know the Southeast is suppose to be bigger than what it presently is, Igbo land is about 50,000km2 politics aside.

Israel has proven over and over again that the strength of a country does not depend on its size but it human resource and brains , Nigeria alone is bigger than Germany and UK put together yet she is far far behind this countries..

Yinmu!
SE, the smallest region with the highest crime rate per 1000 population of Nigerians.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Emyogalanya: 2:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Dogogo1900:
The South East is the most underdeveloped part of Nigeria with no jobs,that's why all of you are trying to migrate to the Niger Delta for a better life.
I bet you are writing this nonsense either from Port Harcourt or Lagos. Go home and develop your 5 states,stop dreaming of the impossible. Mumu.
Indeed after fed government has developed yours for you now you want us to use our own hand to develope it ? The same government must do our own too. Or then let us go so we can now do it on our own

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BabaRamota1980: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2020
bigpriik:
some afonjas consider the South East priik as small and not viable.

See omoibo dey call hinsef bigpriik. Wetin make afonja with hin demon rod come call hinsef?
grin
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Area4Area: 2:44am On Aug 15, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Indeed after fed government has developed yours for you now you want us to use our own hand to develope it ? The same government must do our own too. Or then let us go so we can now do it on our own
Go na or is anyone holding you back?
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dedetwo(m): 2:55am On Aug 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

See omoibo dey call hinsef bigpriik. Wetin make afonja with hin demon rod come call hinsef?
grin

Womanizer!!!
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Emyogalanya: 2:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Go na or is anyone holding you back?
na so una take go for 1960?

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dedetwo(m): 2:56am On Aug 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Yinmu!
SE, the smallest region with the highest crime rate per 1000 population of Nigerians.

How does the above crap factor into actualization of a nation?
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BabaRamota1980: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

How does the above crap factor into actualization of a nation?
it will help Biafra materialize fast.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BabaRamota1980: 3:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

Womanizer!!!
grin
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by colonelwealth(m): 3:27am On Aug 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Yinmu!

Cow..
Ur region is filled with these vices.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by colonelwealth(m): 3:33am On Aug 15, 2020
rafindo:
They are not up to that.

Ikwere/obio/akpor/etche/omuma/emouha/pH/oyigbo is just roughly 5000.the remaining towns outside this can exceed 700km2 including ekpon and igbanke

Lies oga...

stop altering truthful records with carefully crafted smart misinformation pls.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by bigpriik: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Dogogo1900:

Yes you are right I am in Lagos but I see no world class development in Lagos it just an over ratred slum how did you manage to pass geography of jamb you don't even know Imo and Abia are part of Niger delta.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2020
helinues:

Same way you and your brothers have been jumping on Yoruba's thread most especially anything related to Tinubu...

We are just getting started with you guys...

Wait for it
let me hear you complain whenever I attack that criminal osunbande and his LovePeddler daughter
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by rafindo(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2020
colonelwealth:

Lies oga...

stop altering truthful records with carefully crafted smart misinformation pls.

Then bring your own proof. I am a cartographer not a crier. If you like redraw the map that doesn't change the truth and fact
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2020
Bighead9:
I'm a proud Igbo man, but I no follow Una do Biafra. İ prefer my sweet Nigeria, with its beautiful environment, without red muds. I also love the beautiful people from the North, West and South South. . grin

I dey craze, how will I leave this beautiful Nigeria for one tiny landlocked Country? Never.
ewedu unity beggar
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by helinues: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
let me hear you complain whenever I attack that criminal osunbande and his LovePeddler daughter

Broke Lyn south.

I can feel you....

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BabaRamota1980: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2020
bigpriik:

Yes you are right I am in Lagos but I see no world class development in Lagos it just an over ratred slum how did you manage to pass geography of jamb you don't even know Imo and Abia are part of Niger delta.
Lagos boys refuse to leave the slum though. cheesy
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BabaRamota1980: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2020
rafindo:
They are not up to that.

Why is it ibo is obsessed with names like oko, ekpon, obo, ndoni? Why?

Nwoko, nwobodo, nwafuro, why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Bighead9: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
ewedu unity beggar

E pain this man say, I no go follow them for their potopoto Biafra. grin grin angry grin

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dogogo1900: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2020
bigpriik:

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Dogogo1900: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Ewu,sorry you and your people can not and will never be part of the Niger Delta,we chased you out of Port Harcourt before and we will do it again soon.
We don't want kidnappers and armed robbers from your zone to mess up our towns.Go home and develop your own villages. Useless petty trader.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by LaboPolitics: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2020
longetivity:
landlock and erosion

Ironically typing from under a brown roof mud house in ibadan the historic refugee camp.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Arda1000(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2020
cosby02:
Jeez u're a pure ignoramus, remove Gambia and Nigggerea are even the others are far better than Niggerea in every ramification
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Arda1000(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
cosby02:
]Jeez u're a pure ignoramus, remove Gambia and Nigggerea are even the others are far better than Niggerea in every ramification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The North Will Not Vote For Atiku Heavily / Nigeria’s Economy Grew 3.54% In Q2 2022 - NBS / NASS Budgets ₦‎850 Million For Failed Constitution Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.