Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. (14945 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / This Thread Is For Those Who Prefers Shifting Pants Before Sex (18+) / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
During the era of blackberry, i can remember coming across an app that one can use to advertise anonymously, so what i did was simple, i made an advert about satisfying lonely ladies on the app and almost did forget that i had such advert still running when i received a ping one hot afternoon.

She was briefed about what she wants. She's in her 50s and has been sex starved from when she lost her husband, which was two years before.

We were chatting and looking for when to connect when she told me the same day, later in the evening that i should come with a friend, that she needs two dick to fill up her two glorious holes. This was in mid 2000 and i was not yet a master in the art of sex compare to my friend wisdom.

I ran to wizzy house and told him about the offer, my charge was 7k single, now that we are double, she's willing to pay more, wisdom was scared, talking about the implications and all, Nigeria and spiritualism, backwardness and all.

My guy was reluctant and I don't want my first client to see us as been unprofessional, so i pinged her up and told her we are ready, she then ask for our dick pics. I sent mine ASAP and told her my friend is already on his way to my place, she sent her address immediately she saw the length of my dick.

Me and wizzy headed for island ooh the next day morning, it was a Friday as i can remember, it was cold and chilly, within an hour plus we were at her street. I and my friend were not comfortable, the maid came with juice, we were at the sitting room, watching movies, the maid came again with a tray of meal for each of us, meanwhile we have been at the house going to 30mins now, and me and my guy never see madam.

Wizzy doesn't want to eat, likewise me too, lo and behold madam came in tying only towel, we were both lost in words when we saw what she was carrying, her front and back na fire, before i say make i look my guy, he don dey eat the fried rice already, na there i know say na work we come do for here ooh, no be movie we come watch.

She greeted us and ask us to be patient, she went to the direction of the kitchen and said something to her maid. Her maid picked up some kitchen bags(sack) and left us in the sitting room, madam left to where she came out from, a car was started in the compound and it went out through the gate, I can see the gateman locking the gate, before i put my head down wizzy don finish his own plate of rice and about flexing mine too, na i shout for am, i say wizzy behave na work we come do here ooh, wizzy said he has seen the work, that it's not a work one plate of fried rice can do. Lol.

To be continue, busy for here small.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by becky39000(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
During the era of blackberry, i can remember coming across an app that one can use to advertise anonymously, so what i did was simple, i made an advert about satisfying lonely ladies on the app and almost did forget that i had such advert still running when i received a ping one hot afternoon.

She was briefed about what she wants. She's in her 50s and has been sex starved from when she lost her husband, which was two years before.

We were chatting and looking for when to connect when she told me the same day, later in the evening that i should come with a friend, that she needs two dick to fill up her two glorious holes. This was in early 2000 and i was not yet a master in the art of sex compare to my friend wisdom.

I ran to wizzy house and told him about the offer, my charge was 7k single, now that we are double, she's willing to pay more, wisdom was scared, talking about the implications and all, Nigeria and spiritualism, backwardness and all.

My guy was reluctant and I don't want my first client to see us as been unprofessional, so i pinged her up and told her we are ready, she then ask for our dick pics. I sent mine ASAP and told her my friend is already on his way to my place, she sent her address immediately she saw the length of my dick.

Me and wizzy headed for island ooh the next day morning, it was a Friday as i can remember, it was cold and chilly, within an hour plus we were at her street. I and my friend were not comfortable, the maid came with juice, we were at the sitting room, watching movies, the maid came again with a tray of meal for each of us, meanwhile we have been at the house going to 30mins now, and me and my guy never see madam.

Wizzy doesn't want to eat, likewise me too, lo and behold madam came in tying only towel, we were both lost in words when we saw what she was carrying, her front and back na fire, before i say make i look my guy, he don dey eat the fried rice already, na there i know say na work we come do for here ooh, no be movie we come watch.

She greeted us and ask us to be patient, she went to the direction of the kitchen and said something to her maid. Her maid picked up some kitchen bags(sack) and left us in the sitting room, madam left to where she came out from, a car was started in the compound and it went out through the gate, I can see the gateman locking the gate, before i put my head down wizzy don finish his own plate of rice and about flexing mine too, na i shout for am, i say wizzy behave na work we come do here ooh, wizzy said he has seen the work, that it's not a work one plate of fried rice can do. Lol.

Very funny lol

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Mayannar(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
LoL.. �...
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by EasternActivist: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Laughed through out... Abeg come finish up

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Ugaboy: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
What is this im reading
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Chuxodigitals: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
angry
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by konkonbilo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol... Con finish wetin you start o.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
As soon as I realized the story was fake, I lost interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Vyzz: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nice story.... Following..

As for naija babes... Let them remain asleep abeg..

Anal Is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by diamondpaul(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol beautiful write up
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by 0rion: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Bennysam: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
You funny please next,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by edochie12: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kikiki,am patiently waiting
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by ksly24(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Were OP?
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by LKTJ123(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Op If U No Come Finish Dis Story Thunder!
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Franktom247(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
OP hope you never ghost us 600 years dey load 4 u

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Kobicove(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Very funny story grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by viver1: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nice one. Just for laughs gags grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by espn(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Werey spotted...
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Georgekyrian(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
OP no find my trouble oo
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by adeskee(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
update this thread naw guy
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Anticipation done rise, finish wetin u done start
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by luvinmaking(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
BlackBullXXX:

We were chatting and looking for when to connect when she told me the same day, later in the evening that i should come with a friend, that she needs two dick to fill up her two glorious holes. This was in early 2000 and i was not yet a master in the art of sex compare to my friend wisdom.

Come and finish what you started bro
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by vincenteger: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
BlackBullXXX:

Please quote me when you are back
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by ednut1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
With all the problems in 9ja you wan add anal sex to it ba

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm i the only one who noticed that the op said something about using an APP on a BLACKBERRY in the early 2000's

11 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Kissiemu(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
I stopped reading when I saw blackberry n early 2000...

Who do you think you are talking to? If you want to write a letter fiction get your facts n date right. You can not be telling a story of what happened in 1980 n u r telling me that u call an Uber for a ride to Lagos island.

8 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Kissiemu(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I'm i the only one who noticed that the op said something about using an APP on a BLACKBERRY in the early 2000's
Certainly not
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by SavageResponse(m): 2:38am On Aug 15, 2020
We know the story is largely fabricated but continue, we're reading grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by blingxx(m): 4:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Why you stop na ..I hate when people stop halfway angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.