Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days (534 Views)

How Is Power Supply In Your Area? / Uwazurike Held Nnamdi Kanu Captive For 5days(photos) / 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by AtikuIsSure(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
What's going on?....i dn dey feel like say na America I dey.
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by MajesticKris: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
You'll be back to complain....

4 Likes

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by thesicilian: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you talk too loud now you may not see that light for the next two weeks

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by ClassicMG(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Atleast 22 hours for the past 2 months here in Alimosho

2 Likes

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by blackboy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
ClassicMG:

Alimosho bus stop or LGA. I live there and it like at night electricity and mornings till about 11am.
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by GamalNasser: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stories
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by GamalNasser: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
ClassicMG:

Why do you people love lying like this ? Do you know what 22 hours is?

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by helinues: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Up Nepa!
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by ClassicMG(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

which lie do you stay in Alimosho as well?

3 Likes

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by ClassicMG(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
blackboy:

Alimosho bus stop or LGA. I live there and it like at night electricity and mornings till about 11am.

I stay around pako express
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by GamalNasser: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
ClassicMG:
which lie do you stay in Alimosho as well?

I don't but I know Nigeria currently produces a meager 4000 MW and there is no way you can get 22 hours of Electricity in Alimosho on that

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by ClassicMG(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

they usually take the light around 10pm and bring it back 12am till 10pm or 8pm the next day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by quickberry(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

I don't but I know Nigeria currently produces a meager 4000 MW and there is no way you can get 22 hours of Electricity in Alimosho on that

You are wrong, we are getting same here

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by GamalNasser: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
quickberry:

You are wrong, we are getting same here

So I should believe you a known APC sympathizer

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by ClassicMG(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

smile, then you wrong bro

2 Likes

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by Austino50: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
almost 24/7 now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by hitekk: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
No steady light here and the bill is outrageous

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by edochie12: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Here in onitsha, anambra state,we are having at least 22 hours daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by Kissiemu(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
I no understand how we take offend them for Ajangbadi. My friends so Iba n Ikotun dey get light nah
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by quickberry(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

So I should believe you a known APC sympathizer

Lol, ask anybody staying at Bariga about Adeleye Street, Ladilak, Bariga, Lagos
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
During the lockdown, I opened a thread where I praised them...But Na Thunder Go Fire Them Now ....For the past 2 Months Na 4hrs daily we dey see ..

2 Likes

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Almost 19hrs daily here.. There is a reason for the improvement..
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by duwdu: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

The simple trick is that the meager 4000 MW is rationed to different areas over different periods of time — sometimes for as long as several weeks nearly continuously to that area — so the currently benefiting area thinks "NEPA" has improved, LOL. Meanwhile, the gains to the benefiting area, is a terrible loss to other areas during the same period.

Put another way, one area having near-constant public utility power supply, simply means other areas are paying for that with darkness. I believe such rotations are neither structured, nor guaranteed for any particular areas or time frames.

In my zone along the Lekki corridor, public utility power supply has been available for 20 hours per day, for the last three days. During last week, there was power for only an average of four hours per day. From experience, these cycles are by no means guaranteed.

To further buttress my point, I have a niece who lives in another part of Lagos and with whom I share data on power supply to our different areas: "Power offs" in my zone, sometimes coincide with "Power restored" in her area, but not all the time, of course.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by GamalNasser: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2020
duwdu:

The simple trick is that the meager 4000 MW is rationed to different areas over different periods of time — sometimes for as long as several weeks nearly continuously to that area — so the currently benefiting area thinks "NEPA" has improved, LOL. Meanwhile, the gains to the benefiting area, is a terrible loss to other areas during the same period.

Put another way, one area having near-constant public utility power supply, simply means other areas are paying for that with darkness. I believe such rotations are neither structured, nor guaranteed for any particular areas or time frames.

In my zone along the Lekki corridor, public utility power supply has been available for 20 hours per day, for the last three days. During last week, there was power for only an average of four hours per day. From experience, these cycles are by no means guaranteed.

To further buttress my point, I have a niece who lives in another part of Lagos and with whom I share data on power supply to our different areas: "Power offs" in my zone, sometimes coincide with "Power restored" in her area, but not all the time, of course.

P34c3

So they are just basically fooling people

1 Like

Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by duwdu: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

So they are just basically fooling people

I honestly think an average observer does figure out how the DISCOs and their support structures operate, as well as the constantly changing dynamics associated with their "businesses" and public infrastructure.

P34c3
Re: How Is Power Supply Being In Your Area?...they Have Not Blinked Ours For 5days by Bkayyy: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2020
The thing is almost everywhere, there is light almost everyday here that the thing is now starting to make some people uncomfortable grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. / Rivers: Amaechi Key Ally, Chidi Lloyd, Dumps APC For PDP, Embraces Wike (VIDEO) / Another APC Ward Chairman And Members Decamps To PDP In Egor Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.