Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80889 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Telsidelake: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Yes everything is on the site and i didnt choose the CRM as the space is left blank

Thank you.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Telsidelake: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Emmaesty:
I just downloaded the payvest app and I have a lot of concerns and reservations.

Their ROI on investment is too HIGH. There is an ongoing investment of 100% ROI in 12 months. There is also a savings plan of 6% interest per MONTH.

This doesnt sit well with me at all

Your concern is my joy. Wish i knew there was a payvestcomorant offering such rates before going for payvestCarbon. Better to lock my savings for a year at those rates than at 15.5% per annum. The investments you are referring to is high risk. There is a possibility of losing capital. It is stated in their terms. But the savings plan i think is sure. Unless of course the company collapses which is unlikely. Payvest is not really a new company. I have noticed that these lending platforms generally offer high rates for investment. Maybe because they also offer high rates for loans. I don't know. I am just glad i am becoming aware of new investment opportunities. When one door closes, another one opens.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ritapearl(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
*SECODI Multi-level Crowdfunding & Reward Program/ Compensation Plan*

� (0) *STARTER TABLE*

�‍♀(you)
�‍♀ �‍♀
�‍♀ �‍♀ �‍♀ �‍♀

Become a member with 7,500. Introduce 2 people and ask them to do the same by introducing their own 2 each.

You will receive Solar Power Bank that can power 3 bulbs and charge your phones

Starter pack:
*SPECIFICATION:*

(a). Solar Panel 3w.
(b). Battery 6ah.
(c). 2 bulbs.
(d). Phone charging port.

WhatsApp 08098283997 for more info
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Telsidelake:
Well done @enigmatique for starting this post.

Let's keep the thread going. Agritech has spoiled me. I now see 15.5% per annum schemes as savings with fringe benefits. With the death of treasury bills, we need more options. I also found out about Lendha, Carbon etc on the Agric thread. I am currently using payvestcarbon as a savings platform for money i don't want to touch for a year (15.5%) per annum. For investment i prefer to lean towards schemes that offer attractive returns per month. Even some Agritechs offer that option.

@mummymadeit

I think i will also try map.ng CRM investment. Did you apply on their website? How did you choose the CRM you want to sponsor?
cheesy
I'm glad to be of help.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mine85(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
shullygirl:

I have investment with Carbon Payvest. Their highest ROI is 15.5 per annum as of now.
Will research on others too.

Is it not too small? considering MBA Forex paying15% a month....or u think mba is ponzi?ur opinion
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Amyyy2020:

Unfortunately, I can't forward it here, u can drop ur email address and I forward it to u

Here r excerpts from it

Please, can I get a copy

this is my mail emmaversity at yahoo dot com

Thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why don't you invest with samtos global company today? An investment company into real estate,IT solutions,forex trading.

They give you 40% roi when you invest with them.

Visit www.samtosglobal.com

Or call or WhatsApp 09094980531.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by shullygirl: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
mine85:

Is it not too small? considering MBA Forex paying15% a month....or u think mba is ponzi?ur opinion

I also invested in MBA. My money is there so I don't care if its ponzi or not, afterall all forms of investments are risky as nor is 100% safe, anything can happen.

I can't put all my money in one investment company and I also like to spread the risk across low, medium and high risk investment plan.

So it depends on your risk appetite and 'shock absorber'.

5 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
emmaversity:

Please, can I get a copy

this is my mail emmaversity at yahoo dot com

Thanks
[/i][/b]

Sent
Uwc
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
brunnette4real:
Why don't you invest with samtos global company today? An investment company into real estate,IT solutions,forex trading.

They give you 40% roi when you invest with them.

Visit www.samtosglobal.com

Or call or WhatsApp 09094980531.

How many years have you guys been in operation?

What are the names of your key personnels, preferrably CEO?

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Highlyfavoured3: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
shullygirl:

I also invested in MBA. My money is there so I don't care if its ponzi or not, afterall all forms of investments are risky as nor is 100% safe, anything can happen.

I can't put all my money in one investment company and I also like to spread the risk across low, medium and high risk investment plan.

Can you please throw more light on MBA forex investment plan.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by shullygirl: 2:22am On Aug 28, 2020
Highlyfavoured3:
Can you please throw more light on MBA forex investment plan.

You will find all you need to know about
MBA FOREX in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/does-investing-mba-forex-real#78100837

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 4:57am On Aug 28, 2020
I appreciate this thread and I like the fact that we are all trying to diversify our portfolios. However when we say due diligence, please really do it. The statements made about Green safety does not sit right with me. I am not an investor but I did check them out way before now cos I talked about them in the Agric thread. A cursory look at their website shows their client base. I went to their office in Ikeja. They occupy the whole building and they provide safety equipments to lots of airlines. Someone said their presence on SM is not active so how do they get their customers. Please how did people survive before social media? With their line of business, most of their clientele will not be gotten from social media. I just started actively running my business on social media during the lockdown. However it has been in existence for over 3 years and not a month has gone by that we did not net over a million Naira so do you think I will come and kill myself because of social media business?? Let’s be careful about our sayings please. These are people’s hard earned business reputation and it’s easy to destroy things without proof these days not minding the hard work that goes into it.

Also for those doing the map CRM, hope they told you(and you asked very well) that your waiting period is actually 60days and not 30days. 30 days normal waiting period is for all investment, then CRM will wait another 30days to be paid after your CRM person has started earning so if you invested this month, you will start earning in October. Don’t come and say they are scam if they don’t pay you after 30days. It’s why I said ask questions. Ask everything you don’t understand. It’s your money you are sending on an errand. You deserve to know where it’s going.

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Amyyy2020:

Sent
Uwc

Noted, with thanks.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2020
@spiceeamiee, thanks for your write-up, I saw some comments too and it left me wondering why social media presence is a criteria for genuinety, what if the company just started operation, will they just blow into the SM just like that or gradually? Please let's not condemn people's hard work while they grow gradually since they haven't been certified fake or whatever. They will get to where we expect them to be in SM if they decide to take that path but gradually as long as they are true and genuine. My opinion.
Thanks for the info spiceeamiee

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2020
spiceeamiee:
I appreciate this thread and I like the fact that we are all trying to diversify our portfolios. However when we say due diligence, please really do it. The statements made about Green safety does not sit right with me. I am not an investor but I did check them out way before now cos I talked about them in the Agric thread. A cursory look at their website shows their client base. I went to their office in Ikeja. They occupy the whole building and they provide safety equipments to lots of airlines. Someone said their presence on SM is not active so how do they get their customers. Please how did people survive before social media? With their line of business, most of their clientele will not be gotten from social media. I just started actively running my business on social media during the lockdown. However it has been in existence for over 3 years and not a month has gone by that we did not net over a million Naira so do you think I will come and kill myself because of social media business?? Let’s be careful about our sayings please. These are people’s hard earned business reputation and it’s easy to destroy things without proof these days not minding the hard work that goes into it.

Also for those doing the map CRM, hope they told you(and you asked very well) that your waiting period is actually 60days and not 30days. 30 days normal waiting period is for all investment, then CRM will wait another 30days to be paid after your CRM person has started earning so if you invested this month, you will start earning in October. Don’t come and say they are scam if they don’t pay you after 30days. It’s why I said ask questions. Ask everything you don’t understand. It’s your money you are sending on an errand. You deserve to know where it’s going.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2020
spiceeamiee:

I think the importance of a strong social media presence is that they get to actually know what investors think and implement such.
I am sure agrictech thread is thriving coz various agritech company CRMs are following it closely to know what is in the mind of their investors

I also saw a screenshot posted by DIVARICE on her IG page same day those comments were made on Nairaland. This pple v ears here and it's a good thing for us. That's y for me, a company who isn't strong on SM isn't dat great afterall as I won't always v the time to go and pay visits to their physical location

You have gone there, none other person here have gone there, so how can we know?
BTW, their customer relations did a terrible job according to conversation with another investor here, as shown in d screenshots

PS: thnx fr shedding more light on the map CRMi

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2020
spiceeamiee:
I appreciate this thread and I like the fact that we are all trying to diversify our portfolios.

I will love to know where u got your information from as the screenshot below is from the company.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2020
You saw where i stated MY business but yeah..change it to Green safety.

Dottune:
So, basically you work with Green Safety, going by the bolded.

You should also realize these are people hard earned money too that they plan to invest and no one prays to lose their funds. I do not think any submission here has tarnished the image of Green Safety and also since you do not care about Social Media Business, you shouldn't also care about the due diligence being carried out by the people on this thread, since it is not what makes your business thrive and you do not rely on social media "clientele".

Thank you for shedding more light on The Map's CRM.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Again, due diligence. I went to their office and asked pertinent questions. All their investments have a waiting period of 30days before you start earning. If its the bike investment, yoy start earning the week after your 30days but for CRM, becausr the interest is collated monthly, you first earning is one month after the 30days waiting period which makes it 60days. You can call them to confirm. This what what they explained to me when i asked.

MummyIMadeIt:

I will love to know where u got your information from as the screenshot below is from the company.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mine85(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
shullygirl:

That's good, this is my first investment, that's why I am a bit too conscious. I am hoping to do MBA for six months, if they didn't fold, I will then use the profit and reinvest and bother less if they fold or not, while I will the then invest in other areas, like Oxford commercial, and this one you are been discussing, payvest or so..

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Dottune(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
spiceeamiee:
You saw where i stated MY business but yeah..change it to Green safety.

Apologies for the mixup.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
No one is saying a strong social media presence is not importance but hinging the genuineness of a business based off of social media alone is what i have a problem with and they way OP spoke, just seemed to say he did not trust them because they did not have a strong SM presence.

I was the one thag actually made those comments about DIVA rice and that was after i did my due diligence last year and invested even before i knew about agric tech crowd funding.

Amyyy2020:

I think the importance of a strong social media presence is that they get to actually know what investors think and implement such.
I am sure agrictech thread is thriving coz various agritech company CRMs are following it closely to know what is in the mind of their investors

I also saw a screenshot posted by DIVARICE on her IG page same day those comments were made on Nairaland. This pple v ears here and it's a good thing for us. That's y for me, a company who isn't strong on SM isn't dat great afterall as I won't always v the time to go and pay visits to their physical location

You have gone there, none other person here have gone there, so how can we know?
BTW, their customer relations did a terrible job according to conversation with another investor here, as shown in d screenshots

PS: thnx fr shedding more light on the map CRMi

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Again, due diligence. I went to their office and asked pertinent questions. All their investments have a waiting period of 30days before you start earning. If its the bike investment, yoy start earning the week after your 30days but for CRM, becausr the interest is collated monthly, you first earning is one month after the 30days waiting period which makes it 60days. You can call them to confirm. This what what they explained to me when i asked.

ok will do so, thanks.

"Payments are paid monthly for crmi so after the 30days if your payment is close to the end of the month you will get paid at the end of the month but if your 30 days gets to a new month you will have to wait for the end of that new month to get your ROI"

This was the explanation given, hope it helps...

As it's written, for an investor to get his/her ROI (60k) at the month end such has to invest towards month ending, but otherwise means you will have to wait two months to get 120k at the months end
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2020
spiceeamiee:
No one is saying a strong social media presence is not importance but hinging the genuineness of a business based off of social media alone is what i have a problem with and they way OP spoke, just seemed to say he did not trust them because they did not have a strong SM presence.

I was the one thag actually made those comments about DIVA rice and that was after i did my due diligence last year and invested even before i knew about agric tech crowd funding.

You know you can stop tryna force your opinion down people's throats! One wants to invest his money in a biz, he went for his DD, he finds out they lack strong SM presence as he would have preferred and he shared his findings with his fellow prospective investors. So, TF is all the rambling you wrote up there?! Where in the shared findings put out here did you read that they were projected as scam or you read their image tryna be tarnished?!

Always choose your words wisely, "wisdom is profitable to direct". Don't know when it becomes a scam sharing a research findings without mincing words!

Why don't you attend to the chats with the employee also since you here on their behalf to clarify controversies?! It seems you either an affiliate of theirs or you just tryna unnecessarily condescend.
Here attached some excerpts from the employee, pay attention to the bolded. What you have to say about all that? Never mind, it don't matter!

[24.8., 7:13 nachm.] Ghost: So, may I ask how the funds are being utilised and are there ways one could see what the funds being invested in?

[24.8., 7:15 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We as an organization are giving our client to opportunity to invest in our business and this capital are use to fund some aspect of our business

[24.8., 7:17 nachm.] Ghost: You mean the safety business? I could see your online presence is yet to be felt, how do you guys then do your business successfully? Could you provide more insight to that pls if you may?

[24.8., 7:21 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Yes please, we have an outstanding online presence sir.
We sell safety equipment and medical items.
We also train organization on fire evacuation. We install fire equipment and certify our clients as by the right given to us by the Lagos state government.

We do fumigations and cleaning, we deal with Horticulture...

[24.8., 7:22 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: We are currently safety spokemen for two states in Nigeria

[24.8., 7:23 nachm.] Ghost: What states are those please and any means to confirm the assertions please?

[24.8., 7:25 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Your funds will be well utilise Sir and your lawyer can come with you to view the file before you sign.

[24.8., 7:27 nachm.] Ghost: I understand and I appreciate the responses but if you may, just as part of my due diligence, could you tell me the 2 states you made mention you guys are spokemen for and how I can confirm that? Thank you pls

[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: That does not have anything to do with our investment plan.....

[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Our investment plan is used for this part of our business sir

[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] Ghost: Is the info confidential?

[24.8., 7:28 nachm.] +234 701 218 8424: Yes sir

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2020
spiceeamiee:

I chatted them on iG after I read this. see below
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Bcpump:

I chatted them on iG after I read this. see below

the picture isn't uploading but they said it isn't true. the crmi is paid 30days after investment. on the closest Monday aftwr 30days.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Bcpump:

the picture isn't uploading but they said it isn't true. the crmi is paid 30days after investment. on the closest Monday aftwr 30days.
Try compress the size, the total pictures size you uploading at once shouldn't be more than 4mb.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Highlyfavoured3: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2020
shullygirl:

You will find all you need to know about
MBA FOREX in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5169158/does-investing-mba-forex-real#78100837
Thank you
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Highlyfavoured3: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Yes everything is on the site and i didnt choose the CRM as the space is left blank
So how do I then state my interest in CRM when I make a deposit, please?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Bcpump:

Check my response to the situation
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Highlyfavoured3:

So how do I then state my interest in CRM when I make a deposit, please?

Go back a page or so for this information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.