Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. (21831 Views)

Enugu State Eyes Soaring Digital Economy With E-Yes / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by Marketwindow: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
The stakeholders don't have a choice is either they take it or pack-out of Lagos.... Lagos road is next to non.
Lagos dey flex muscle any how...APC Time will tell.
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by Investnow2017: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobicove:

The drivers will pass it down to the final consumers!
Which policy ever favours the downtrodden? Nigeria's case tends to continue to widen the existing gaps in favour of the haves. Its so pathetic, so very.
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by PHAYOL81: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
sphynxed:
Money for development you say?
lol.......come off it.

Where else do you think the money being used to construct all these infrastructure is coming from? The revenue ain't being pluck from some tree somewhere. you know.
That doesn't mean the government is entirely honest, though, but fact on ground still shows they are trying. They are doing a lot much more than the people you guys were trying to to portray in good light hence the condemnation of the people who are clearly better.
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by PHAYOL81: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
sphynxed:
Ode

What a sensational response from one of the guys who are hoping to push underperformance in the shape of Peter Obi down our throat!! Incredible, isn't it? Well, I can't stoop that low to the level you are accustom to. I ain't up for the mud fight. Only pigs go that far.
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by lereinter(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Useless government

Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by 2sexycom(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2020
OmoManU:
just give it to governor Sanwo-Olu, he's a man. the fact of the whole matter was that it's the VIO people and some vested interest that were initially interested in chooking eye into the business but now that Sanwo has stepped in and do the right thing, all their plans don scatter b dat.
lol
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by bobochem: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Sanwolu guy na real capitalist.u increase brt by 50% and now still put #20 for e-hailing ride.He just wanna choke lagosians.All APC policies na to return their families to poverty no b my family.stupid people
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by yesloaded: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2020
ladyF:
angry Dont be fooled by the “20% reduction”

It is 25m to 20m, and 10m to 8m. Pretty sure it’s the drivers that are going to bear the brunt.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin
Lagos state government is just wicked for no reasons

bobochem:
Sanwolu guy na real capitalist.u increase brt by 50% and now still put #20 for e-hailing ride.He just wanna choke lagosians.All APC policies na to return their families to poverty no b my family.stupid people
LBSL fare was increased by over 60% e.g Oshodi - Berger that used to be 150naira now 250naira per trip

Lagos is becoming messy each day

Lagos state government has lost direction, nothing to show for the past one year

Sanwo Olu needs to go back to drawing board and think on how to govern in such a way to make positive impact in Lagos state
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by HyAccent: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Wonder why people are still investing their money in this e hailing business.
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by chrisblack: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
In terms of road infrastructure, Lagos State is in a big mess. Who can tell me the roads this sanwo olu started and is about to finish constructing? Oya tell me Ambode roads that he is about to finish constructing? Most roads in Lagos have been under construction for the past 4 years, what type of madness is this

Why is it always taken the Lagos State government up to 4 years to construct roads? I don't understand

We need good roads in Lagos State, almost all the roads in Lagos is terrible.
Ambode did much roads and completed them.Sanwo is a mess.even the oshodi to abule egba road is Ambode's project almost 95% done. Ambode constructed over 21roads in alimosho axis.you don't need to go through Lagos abeokuta road to get to ota.the road are there. Likewise ojokoro axis.Ambode was the best when it comes to roads. Sanwo is more a social media governor

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by mmsen: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
In terms of road infrastructure, Lagos State is in a big mess. Who can tell me the roads this sanwo olu started and is about to finish constructing? Oya tell me Ambode roads that he is about to finish constructing? Most roads in Lagos have been under construction for the past 4 years, what type of madness is this

Why is it always taken the Lagos State government up to 4 years to construct roads? I don't understand

We need good roads in Lagos State, almost all the roads in Lagos is terrible.

Too many different elements chopping money.
Re: Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. by Oludeke: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please any info on the uber /bolt car year.
Remember they said brand new Car or 2017 car.
Because I just want Join uber/bolt and na 2004 be my car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, Paul Emeziem Impeached (Photos) / 250 Animals Starve To Death In Imo Zoo / Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.