Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! (1907 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Indirectly exposing how you get high in the company of the scornful and come here to type rubbish...

I'm not surprised.
Nobody drinks to get high. You would need to ingest a stimulant for that to happen.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I think you have been brainwashed as far as alcohol is concerned.

Let's wait for some years and see who was brainwashed.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:

You will leArn the hard way.
Dr Sign Fireman my ass

I see you think with your ass. grin I'm not surprised.

The ass is on fire already, just give some time, you shall cry.

In all your labour, you will start getting that your ass instead of money.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:
How can Jesus teach you and you thinking is still - 2 deficient from common sense?

I was right when I said you worship "bar-jesus", not Jesus Christ, the ALPHA and OMEGA.

grin grin grin grin grin
Well, since Jesus did indeed drink and eat with sinners in His day, He is my Jesus Christ after all.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Nobody drinks to get high. You would need to ingest a stimulant for that to happen.

grin
You are insane. So all the drunkards you see in pubs, on the road, around ingested a stimulant right?
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
what would Jesus Christ do in a bar?

A social club is a social club.I prefer the bar to your churches

That's where you sow your seeds, that's where you shall reap. God is not mocked.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nike2015:

grin
You are insane. So all the drunkards you see in pubs, on the road, around ingested a stimulant right?
You are the one who suggested erroneously that those who drink get high.

You don't get high by drinking or going to a bar. You get high by ingesting some sort of stimulant. And no, not everyone you meet on the street, or on pubs that appear drunk is high.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I SAY AGAIN, THE BALL IN YOUR "PERSONAL" COURT. MAYBE YOU'LL LISTEN TO THE NURSE IN THE ER
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

That's where you sow your seeds, that's where you shall reap. God is not mocked.
"Sowing seeds" is a delusion created by your MOGs. God never asked you ,or anyone, to sow seeds. What He asked you to do is obey His commandments and His Commandments alone.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
I SAY AGAIN, THE BALL IN YOUR "PERSONAL" COURT. MAYBE YOU'LL LISTEN TO THE NURSE IN THE ER
I think you should consult common sense about all things instead of continuing to let fear mongerers cave your mind in with their lies and deceit-filled teachings.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So?

You get high and come type false teachings.

Eph 5:18-21 KJV 18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; 21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

We are taught to get drunk in the Spirit, not spirit (alcohol).

Or do they sing Psalms and hymns at your bar? grin

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I think you should consult common sense about all things instead of continuing to let fear mongerers cave your mind in with their lies and deceit-filled teachings.
YOU ARE A

1 Share

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

You get high and come type false teachings.

Eph 5:18-21 KJV 18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; 21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

We are taught to get drunk in the Spirit, not spirit (alcohol).

Or do they sing Psalms and hymns at your bar? grin
So Jesus Christ who had the Spirit of God living inside of Him, yet still drank alcohol was what? Silly?

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did Drink. So are you suggesting He was insane to do so?
did you know that God even commanded, in the old covenant, that the tithers use money they get from selling their tithe in the first two years, to buy food and alcohol of their choice which they should eat in his presence?

They did theirs in the presence of the Lord, you are doing yours in a bar... grin grin grin grin

You have PHd in false teachings... grin
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:
They did theirs in the presence of the Lord, you are doing yours in a bar... grin grin grin grin

You have PHd in false teachings... grin
Haven't you heard? God lives inside of those who are His! His presence is everywhere I am.

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You have been destiny washed. grin
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

For those who are in Jesus Christ, there is no such thing as destiny. Once your life is submitted to God, You become His servant, doing His will; No longer your will.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

For those who are in Jesus Christ, there is no such thing as destiny. Once your life is submitted to God, You become His servant, doing His will; No longer your will.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Haven't you heard? God lives inside of those who are His! His presence is everywhere I am.

THIS GUY HAS STOPPED CHATTING OH!
WATCHING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND "DOWNING" GUINNESS! THIS GUY NA CHOP LIFE PERSON!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, since Jesus did indeed drink and eat with sinners in His day, He is my Jesus Christ after all.

Religious madness!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Religious madness!
State one religious thing about that statement.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So Jesus Christ who had the Spirit of God living inside of Him, yet still drank alcohol was what? Silly?

Pro 31:6 KJV Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish....

Farewell. I don't know how much time you have.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
"Sowing seeds" is a delusion created by your MOGs. God never asked you ,or anyone, to sow seeds. What He asked you to do is obey His commandments and His Commandments alone.

Joh 12:24 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Jesus said that.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Pro 31:6 KJV Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish....

Farewell. I don't know how much time you have.
I suggest you do as Jesus Christ commanded and that is you become like a child, so that God can teach you anew about Himself and everything else He has created for your enjoyment and not to cause you harm, as you have been lead to believe by those whose teachings you have submitted your minds to in the past.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Joh 12:24 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it dies, it bringeth forth much fruit.
Jesus said that.
Jesus Christ said that in reference to what though? Continue to the next verses in the context.

Jesus Christ never told you to sow seeds as your MOGs have fashioned in their many doctrines taught you.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Of all things to use His presence for, bar?

Then on Sunday, you take the best to the alter and preach, right?

Drunk.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Rom 8:29 KJV For whom he did foreknow, he also did preDESTINATE...

Yours has been washed, I'm not surprised you don't have.... grin
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I suggest you do as Jesus Christ commanded and that is you become like a child, so that God can teach you anew about Himself and everything else He has created for your enjoyment and not to cause you harm, as you have been lead to believe by those whose teachings you have submitted your minds to in the past.

Confusion...
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Of all things to use His presence for, bar?
Then on Sunday, you take the best to the altar and preach, right?
Drunk.
Again,

1. Not all those who drink alcohol are drunks just as not all those who eat are glutton's

2. God is not against anyone drinking alcohol, and He welcomes our drinking it in His presence

3. There are no altars and there are no Sunday preaching for the Lord of the Sabbath, Jesus Christ, is the New Covenant that we follow. So the Sabbath is no longer about a particular day but about our doing whatever God commands everyday and anyway He chooses.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Rom 8:29 KJV For whom he did foreknow, he also did preDESTINATE...

Yours has been washed, I'm not surprised you don't have.... grin
Predestinate does not mean you have a destiny that is yours in Christ.. The concept looses meaning for those who are followers of Jesus Christ since they seize to be in control of their own lives.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said that in reference to what though? Continue to the next verses in the context.

Jesus Christ never told you to sow seeds as your MOGs have fashioned in their many doctrines taught you.

Is the corn a seed or not?

Bringing much fruit, is that not harvest?

False understanding this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Hall: Evangelistic Messages / What Wisdom Is This. / Will You Denounce Your Faith in God Taking The (Mark Of The Beast) for meds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.