Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,072 members, 7,852,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! (1909 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
Marketing strategy

Read your Bible well, Christianity was marketed through miracles...

Welcome to the market.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
Marketing strategy

What is the essence of being a Christian without enjoying the miracleous Power and Blessings God promised us.

I'm happy that we have a human (Dr Sign Fireman) that allowed God use him to perform miracles like it was done in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
Marketing strategy

1Co 2:4-5 KJV 4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

If you are not preaching like this, you never start work.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
God bless Dr Sign Fireman.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
Marketing strategy

I'm happy marketing the Works and Things of God.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Great and Mighty is the God of Dr Sign Fireman.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
Marketing strategy
Nwanna, you don't get it. Should we market the devil?

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
Marketing strategy

Na you know! Marketing strategy na our own. Leave us be. You go and start your own

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:

Help me ask am well?

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
Marketing strategy

Marketing the things of God is what I was born for. I am a proud Child of GOD and my Spiritual Father is Dr. Sign Fireman. Who are you?

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:

Ask ohhhh!

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by StrikeBack(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Keep mentioning me

Low budget marketers grin
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

Ode!

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Keep following me, at least I am sure I am also reaching out to sane people!

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

CORRECTION!
If God hates men of God, why did He establish the offices of men of God ... like the offices of the apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher, and more, as we see in Ephesians 4:11 and First Corinthians 12:28?

Ephesians 4:11
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers.

1Corinthians 12:28
28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Clearly, God the Father and Jesus never condemned men of God!

Read your Bible again: Jesus condemned the offices of the PHARISEES, SADDUCEES and SCRIBES only!

Matthew 16:6
6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the PHARISEES and of the SADDUCEES.

Matthew 23:13
13 But woe unto you, SCRIBES and PHARISEES, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

He did so because, there is no place in the Bible where the Bible says that God established their supposed offices, whether in the Old Testament or the New Testament! Jesus said that they were of traditions of men because, since their offices were not instituted by God, they were clearly instituted by men!

The notion that God hates or condemned the offices of men of God is biblically unfounded!

Second Peter 1:21 says:

2Peter 1:21
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy MEN OF GOD spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

This irrefutably reveals that the Bible itself was written by the same men of God that you claim that God condemned! How can God condemn people and use them to write His book! Clearly, God never condemned men of God!

Furthermore, you quoted from the Bible, which is written by the same men of God that you claim that God condemned and which you are also deriding! Is that not stardom in hypocrisy?

Ephesians 4:7-8,11 says:

Ephesians 4:7-8,11
7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Thus, men of God are servants of Christ.
In this light, speaking of antichrist, how can you condemn antichrists while personally condemning servants of Christ? Is that not a paradoxical, hypocritical display of a high rank in the institution of antiCHRISTS?

Ultimately, the Bible says in Acts 2:22:

Acts 2:22
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; JESUS of Nazareth, A MAN APPROVED OF GOD among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know.

In other words, Jesus, too, was a Man of God! Therefore, by saying God condemned men of God, you are also saying that God condemned Jesus! By deriding men of God, you are also deriding Jesus! ARE YOU MAAAAD? Are you sent from the pit of hell? What nonsense!

Talking about people twisting the Bible while being the one twisting it to support seeming personal hatred for and vendetta against godly men like men of God suggests skeletons of a demonic proportion!

One of these three is obviously the case:
1. You are personally a super-sly, great antichrist!
2. You are foolishly following antichrist dogmas passed down to you, without good personal research that would have helped you to debunk and abandon them!
3. As far as the knowledge of the Word of God in all its intricacies are concerned, you are pathetically poor!

I wish number two or number three is the case ... considering that, though doctrinally and spiritually terribly callous, none is a case of one being an original devil.

Be warned!

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Dominicsf(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Dominicsf(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
The Great Man of God Dr Sign Fireman, he is Annoited, he does wonders, raw miracles, his Anointing is supernatural.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Dominicsf(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Now is the time to stir our faith and release our faith!

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin grin grin
Keep mentioning me

High budget fool grin

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin grin grin
Keep mentioning me

God gave me life, sound health and wealth without sorrow, He even gave authority to judge people like you and you call that low budget.

You are a Kobojunkie.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

God gave me life, sound health and wealth without sorrow, He even gave authority to judge people like you and you call that low budget.

You are a Kobojunkie.
ROFLMAO

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Stupidity junkie.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

False teacher. Welcome! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

The social media hooligan. grin

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:
The social media hooligan. grin
That's a compliment from where I sit!

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by ChidiOkwudili: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Nwanne, how far na? Play LIKE play, you don become member grin
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by ChidiOkwudili: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Nwanna, make I tell you, as you dey comment, make you come church tomorrow oh! God like your type. grin
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin grin grin
Keep mentioning me

Uncle StrikeBack! I greet you oh! grin You just keep idling into forums that don't concern you. LAZING AROUND
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by StrikeBack(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
Uncle StrikeBack! I greet you oh! grin You just keep idling into forums that don't concern you. LAZING AROUND
marketers
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Luxuryinfinity2: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
The dimension of miracles God uses Sign Fireman to perform and snatch souls from the Kingdom of darkness makes all agents of Satan tremble!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
marketers
Uncle Moniker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does God Exist? / A Simple Question For Atheists. / I Weep For This Generation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.