Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! (1906 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
ChidiOkwudili:
Nwanna, make I tell you, as you dey comment, make you come church tomorrow oh! God like your type. grin
Didn't you hear? Jesus Christ is my only teacher, so I would rather be in a bar tomorrow than in one of dem churches.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That's a compliment from where I sit!
AH YES! OUR BELOVED JUNKIE IS BACK! grin YOU'RE WELCOME.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Didn't you hear? Jesus Christ is my only teacher, so I would rather be in a bar tomorrow than in one of dem churches.
BAR? I THOUGHT AS MUCH!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
BAR? I THOUGHT AS MUCH!
What? If social club it has to be, rather than a church, I choose a bar where I can at least get a good drink and meet and hang out with interesting people.
Who wouldn't prefer that over sitting in achurch knowing one would be lied to in the name of God.

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by StrikeBack(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
Uncle Moniker grin

You will leArn the hard way.

Dr Sign Fireman my ass
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What? If social club it has to be, rather than a church, I choose a bar where I can at least get a good drink and meet and hang out with interesting people.
Who wouldn't prefer that over sitting in achurch knowing one would be lied to in the name of God.
I'LL TAKE THE FIRST STATEMENT AS IT IS! HAA! BAR? WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:

You will leArn the hard way.

Dr Sign Fireman my ass
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU USE TO BE A MEMBER I LIKE THE DR. YOU PUT. THAT'S WHO HE IS

A DOCTOR
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
I'LL TAKE THE FIRST STATEMENT AS IT IS! HAA! BAR WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
what would Jesus Christ do in a bar?

A social club is a social club.I prefer the bar to your churches
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
YOU ANSWER THAT? WHAT WOULD JESUS CHRIST DO IN A BAR, DRINKING AND HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS?
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

A social club is a social club.I prefer the bar to your churches
NOW TO MAKE IT SOUND POLITE, YOU CHANGE THE NAME TO A SOCIAL CLUB? AH AH!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
YOU ANSWER THAT? WHAT WOULD JESUS CHRIST DO IN A BAR, DRINKING AND HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS?
When Jesus Christ was here on earth, did He hang out with the sinners, eating and drinking with them?

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
NOW TO MAKE IT SOUND POLITE, YOU CHANGE THE NAME TO A SOCIAL CLUB? AH AH!
Polite? What is polite about the term "Social club"? Did you not know that even a brothel is considered a social club? So is a Gym, a spa, church, mosque, etc.

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
When Jesus Christ was here on earth, did He hang out with the sinners, eating and drinking with them?
I STILL AM SHOCKED! THAT'S SO UNPROFESSIONAL OF YOU!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
I STILL AM SHOCKED! THAT'S SO UNPROFESSIONAL OF YOU!
What do you find unprofessional about the truth? The fact that even Jesus Christ, the son of God, hung out and drank and ate with sinners?

Or the fact that I would chose a bar over a church today?
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Polite? What is polite about the term "Social club"? Did you not know that even a brothel is considered a social club? So is a Gym, a spa, church, mosque, etc.

BAR:
a room in a pub, restaurant, or hotel in which alcohol is served.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:

BAR:
a room in a pub, restaurant, or hotel in which alcohol is served.
So?

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
marketers

Thanks for the promotion. grin

What do you market let me help your destiny small?

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
ChidiOkwudili:
Nwanne, how far na? Play LIKE play, you don become member grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What do you find unprofessional about the truth? The fact that even Jesus Christ, the son of God, hung out and drank and ate with sinners?

Or the fact that I would chose a bar over a church today?
JUNKIE, THAT IS THE MEANING OF A BAR. YOU'LL TAKE A BOTTLE OF BEER, AND WALK HOME DRUNK!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So?
CHECK MY REPLY UP
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
JUNKIE, THAT IS THE MEANING OF A BAR. YOU'LL TAKE A BOTTLE OF BEER, AND WALK HOME DRUNK!
Um.. News flash.. Not everyone who drinks is a drunk! Many people on fact know how to drink responsibly.

What you have done there is something similar to assuming that everyone who eats is a glutton.

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Um.. News flash.. Not everyone who drinks is a drunk! Many people on fact know how to drink responsibly.

What you have done there is something similar to assuming that everyone who eats is a glutton.

1. IN THE FIRST PLACE, NO SANE PERSON DRINKS

2. ALCOHOL IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

3. WHEN YOU TAKE ONE, YOU MUST TAKE ANOTHER!

4. AND FINALLY, WHEN YOU CLAIM YOU ARE STRONG, YOU'LL STILL END UP DRUNK!

PERIOD!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How can Jesus teach you and you thinking is still - 2 deficient from common sense?

I was right when I said you worship "bar-jesus", not Jesus Christ, the ALPHA and OMEGA.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:

PERIOD!
MAYBE YOU ARE NOT SCARED OF
"LIVER CIRRHOSIS"

Chronic liver damage from a variety of causes leading to scarring and liver failure.
Hepatitis and chronic alcohol abuse are frequent causes. Liver damage caused by cirrhosis can't be undone, but further damage can be limited.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Indirectly exposing how you get high in the company of the scornful and come here to type rubbish...

I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
"LIVER CIRRHOSIS"

Chronic liver damage from a variety of causes leading to scarring and liver failure.
Hepatitis and chronic alcohol abuse are frequent causes. Liver damage caused by cirrhosis can't be undone, but further damage can be limited.

MY BROTHER, BE WARNED!
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The bar is actually the place for your type!

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:

MY BROTHER, BE WARNED!

My friend, please koboidiot has decided to toll the line of a fool and a drunk.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:

PERIOD!
Jesus Christ did Drink. So are you suggesting He was insane to do so?
did you know that God even commanded, in the old covenant, that the tithers use money they get from selling their tithe in the first two years, to buy food and alcohol of their choice which they should eat in his presence?

alcohol is bad for your health? I think you are confusing alcohol with cigarettes.

When you take one, you must take another? Have you ever actually seen anyone drink or are you simply acting out the lies you have been fed by many MOGs about such?

When you claim you are strong, you will still end up drunk? I think you need a complete mind wipe as far as alcohol and the lies associated with it, no thanks to MOGs .

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankdavidson:
"LIVER CIRRHOSIS"

I think you have been brainwashed as far as alcohol is concerned.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nike2015: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Indirectly exposing how you get high in the company of the scornful and come here to type rubbish...

I'm not surprised.

The guy is a drunkard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think The Nigerian Originated Church Denominations Are Failing! / Hell Fire And A God Of Justice / How Christians Have Gone To Poison South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.