Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! (1905 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Confusion...
No, becoming like a child, as Jesus Christ commands, is for the benefit of your mind as all the confusing lies are cast out and replaced with God's own truth.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Is the corn a seed or not?
Bringing much fruit, is that not harvest?
False understanding this time.
Where did Jesus Christ command you to plant corn then?

Again, that analogy was used in reference of something and If you stopped trying to twist verses you isolate into saying what you want and instead allow the contextual meaning flow through, you would note that what Jesus Christw as in fact hinting at is the need for the old to die, in other for the new to emerge.

Nothing about your doctrines which teach you to sow seeds in the name of God and the lot.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by frankdavidson(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where did Jesus Christ command you to plant corn then?

Again, that analogy was used in reference of something and If you stopped trying to twist verses you isolate into saying what you want and instead allow the contextual meaning flow through, you would note that what Jesus Christw as in fact hinting at is the need for the old to die, in other for the new to emerge.

Nothing about your doctrines which teach you to sow seeds in the name of God and the lot.
YOU NEED ANOTHER BOTTLE: HEINEKEN! grin grin
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said that in reference to what though? Continue to the next verses in the context.

Jesus Christ never told you to sow seeds as your MOGs have fashioned in their many doctrines taught you.

Corn - seed.

Fruit - harvest.

Jesus is the MOG saying this one.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
"Sowing seeds" is a delusion created by your MOGs. God never asked you ,or anyone, to sow seeds. What He asked you to do is obey His commandments and His Commandments alone.

Psa 50:14-15 KJV 14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: 15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Psa 126:5-6 KJV 5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Corn - seed.
Fruit - harvest
Jesus is the MOG saying this one.
Again, context is King! Read the other verses in the context. So not pick a verse in isolation to give it meaning that is different from it's contextual meaning that is the stuff doctrines and traditions of men are typically built on. And Jesus Christ warned against this in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 13.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Psa 50:14-15 KJV 14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: 15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Psa 126:5-6 KJV 5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Offerings are commonplace as part of old covenant rules. But that is the Old covenant which those of us who are not descendants of Jacob are not included under.

We, who are not of the Old Covenan, are called to obey the Commandments of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, did not include for us any commandments regarding offerings and so adding any such amounts to adding a lie to what God has commanded.

Do not add or remove from God's covenant.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Offerings are commonplace as part of old covenant rules. But that is the Old covenant which those of us who are not descendants of Jacob are not included under.

We, who are not of the Old Covenan, are called to obey the Commandments of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, did not include for us any commandments regarding offerings and so adding any such amounts to adding a lie to what God has commanded.

Do not add or remove from God's covenant.
But Dsame Jesus Christ Collected Offerings In D Bible. Didn't U Read It In D Bible?
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Truvel:
But Dsame Jesus Christ Collected Offerings In D Bible. Didn't U Read It In D Bible?
Where did you read that Jesus Christ collected offerings please? Let's see the passage and consider it here.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where did you read that Jesus Christ collected offerings please? Let's see the passage and consider it here.
Mark12:42-44
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Truvel:
Mark12:42-44
So where do you get from the passage that Jesus Christ COLLECTED offering?

Mark 12 vs 41-44

41. Jesus sat near the Temple collection box and watched as people put money into it. Many rich people put in a lot of money.
42. Then a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth less than a penny.
43. . Jesus called his followers to him and said, “This poor widow put in only two small coins. But the truth is, she gave more than all those rich people.
44. . They have plenty, and they gave only what they did not need. This woman is very poor, but she gave all she had. It was money she needed to live on.”
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So where do you get from the passage that Jesus Christ COLLECTED offering?
U Said Dat Giving Of Offering Has 2 Do With Old Covenant. But I Av Proved 2 U Dat Offering Was Taken In D New Testament Too. If Giving Offering Is Bad, He Would Av Stopped Dem 4rm Doing So. He Watched Dem Doing, Meaning He Was Pleased With It.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Truvel:
U Said Dat Giving Of Offering Has 2 Do With Old Covenant. But I Av Proved 2 U Dat Offering Was Taken In D New Testament Too. If Giving Offering Is Bad, He Would Av Stopped Dem 4rm Doing So. He Watched Dem Doing, Meaning He Was Pleased With It.
are you being serious right now?
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Dominicsf(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2020
"...I pray for you constantly, asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God." Ephesians 1:16-17

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Dominicsf(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2020
"I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope He has given to those He called—His holy people who are His rich and glorious inheritance" Ephesians 1:18

1 Like

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Dominicsf(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2020
What is God like? What does God feel? How does God respond to human suffering? To answer these timeless questions locate Dr. Sign Fireman‘ ministry today!

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Lol. Multiple accounts posting.
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
are you being serious right now?

Even Jesus Christ was a seed for redemption so we can enjoy Godliness through right standing in God. John 3:16

I said it many times, you are false teacher.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Leader92:

Even Jesus Christ was a seed for redemption so we can enjoy Godliness through right standing in God. John 3:16

I said it many times, you are false teacher.
Jesus Christ was a seed? Yet you are the very same who some days ago argued for predestination of the called of God. Stop trying to tackle this from both sides of your mouth
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Squillaci:
Lol. Multiple accounts posting.

It's like this account is one of them...

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Leader92: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was a seed? Yet you are the very same who some days ago argued for predestination of the called of God. Stop trying to tackle this from both sides of your mouth

Christ is a mystery...and the Mysteries are not for unbelievers. That's why you are confused right now grin

Being a seed for redemption is a destiny.

1 Like

Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Leader92:

Christ is a mystery...and the Mysteries are not for unbelievers. That's why you are confused right now grin

Being a seed for redemption is a destiny.
How in the world is Jesus Christ a mystery? He is the truth of God and nothing mysterious about Him. The confusion exists with what you claim
Re: How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! by Luxuryinfinity2: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
This miracle is irrefutable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Whose Image Were Women Created? / Satan & Lucifer / The Incredible Gospel Of Jesus Christ [humanity's Greatest Quest]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.