Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam (1151 Views)

Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? / DSA Of Covenant University Scraps 1000 Students Bushy Hair. Nigerians Reacts / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Will the invistigilators ban me from entering has this happened to you or someone you know
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Whois(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Don't call unnecessary attention to yourself. You're going for an exam not For Modeling audition.
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by MrHandsome2013: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zaiman:
Will the invistigilators ban me from entering has this happened to you or someone you know
How old are you?
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
How old are you?
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Whois:
Don't call unnecessary attention to yourself. You're going for an exam not For Modeling audition.
But if I went like this will i attract any attention
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by MrHandsome2013: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zaiman:
At 17 you don grow beard like osama
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by PetersKID(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
With this kind of English, and you want to write WASSCE.
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Zaiman:
Fish, wetin b ya name?
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Maj196(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Na dat one be your problem. Go barb am na
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
PetersKID:
With this kind of English, and you want to write WASSCE.
Are you expecting me to write perfect English on social media
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
At 17 you don grow beard like osama
Bruh grin
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Squillaci:

Fish, wetin b ya name?
Zaiman
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Thugnificent(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Guy u handsome o no homo
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by physicistman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
My nigga looks like LEE(bushy brow) in Naruto.�
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
physicistman:
My nigga looks like LEE(bushy brow) in Naruto.�
My fellow naruto fan

1 Like

Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Bisiebae(f): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ah an, see fine boy
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by MalaikaEH(f): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Supervisor may not mind the hair nor even your dressing, but your face must match the one on the photocard against your name. Else, you might be arrested for impersonation.

Besides, you should worry more about whether your school authority will allow it or not.
Re: Are People With Bushy Hair Allowed Into Waec Exam by Zaiman: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
MalaikaEH:
Supervisor may not mind the hair nor even your dressing, but your face must match the one on the photocard against your name. Else, you might be arrested for impersonation.

Besides, you should worry more about whether your school authority will allow it or not.

Already did the exam but tnx anyway

(1) (Reply)

Sango Otta High School And Awoyaya Primary School, Ibeju-lekki, / I Want To Learn French Language. / I’ve Given Up On Teaching In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.