Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17853 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
You don't have enough goats to export
I dont remember mentioning Goat meat?? Besides its not that popular in SA anyway.

However we have given the world the best meat producing goat breed in the world wink the Boerbok or Boer Goat in english.

Either way even in Goat meat exports you are behind Ethiopia, Kenya, Nambia and South Africa wink

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Obakillah:

This is Amboseli bruh.
Mount Kilimanjaro is in Tanzania. Stop lies
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Now you know where lion king was made...
In the US on a green screen

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Obakillah:

This is Amboseli bruh.
You folks have been stealing our stuff and lying to the world.
Imagine someone stealing our Olduvai gorge.....

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2020
jln115:
In the US on a green screen
Yah part of the job was done in US,but the shooting was in Serengeti national park,Tanzania
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by kikuyu1(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
Parrot69:
Some unclothed animals in human clothing will who don’t have international passports will be talking trash about being developed more than Nigeria, this is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJMjFHXAuE8

I've never seen nor heard of such a creature which must be as rare as an albino unicorn. Do you have a pic of such a wondrous being?

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by kikuyu1(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I told Kenyans and South Africans that Somalia is better than Nigeria you did not believe me now he is proof from Nigerians how are stay there

This week has been total embarrassment former Nigerian people they started with the Ghanaians Kenyans and South Africa now it is Somalia which day are comparing with before Saturday it will be Afghanistan

Just CHECKED out that thread. Ohhh, Naij....at least THERE'S increasing KNOWLEDGE of Naij's true position relative to others.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Yah part of the job was done in US,but the shooting was in Serengeti national park,Tanzania
the entire job was done in the US, you might think the new lion King is live action but the entire movie was made using green screen and virtual-reality tools..... Nobody even set foot in Tanzania mate wink

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Obakillah: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
Mount Kilimanjaro is in Tanzania. Stop lies

Please post your side of the mountain, the windward forested part in Tanzania not the leeward savanna side in Amboseli. We know our geography kazi.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Obakillah: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kazikazi:

Lion King is based on Hells Gate in Kenya not Serengeti. Tanzanians, get a grip!

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/africa/kenya/see-lion-king-inspiration-hells-gate-national-park/
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Obakillah: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kazikazi:
You folks have been stealing our stuff and lying to the world.
Imagine someone stealing our Olduvai gorge.....

Isn't Olduvai in the great rift valley? Isnt it Maasai land? cool
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Say hey to monsieur Hati. Been a long long time. Well, if he dies in custody due to covid 19 lest assured we are opening a new front with Egypt. The mega dam will have to stop grin

You want mega dam to stop?

You with Egypt now? Then I don't know you anymore grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
TayserMahrii:

They don't mind you uploading ur sexy backs grin
hehehe
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
ednited:

He's out of custody so your dam is safe now grin

"Kenya Embassy in Ethiopia has managed to assist Collins Juma Osemo alias Yassin Juma, Kenyan journalist arrested in Ethiopia, to move to government manage isolation facility after he tested positive to Covid-19 at Sostegna police station where he was held until yesterday," the ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
ednited:

hehehe

grin grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
TayserMahrii:

He's out of custody so your dam is safe now grin

"Kenya Embassy in Ethiopia has managed to assist Collins Juma Osemo alias Yassin Juma, Kenyan journalist arrested in Ethiopia, to move to government manage isolation facility after he tested positive to Covid-19 at Sostegna police station where he was held until yesterday," the ministry said in a statement on Thursday.

Yes we know most countries in East Africa and doing well. Just look at Nigeria's with all their noise global.com in Ghana in massive debt they selling of their properties. All the Nigerian companies in Ghana are in trouble including the Nigerian High Commission. Everything Nigeria is being sold in Ghana because of massive debt which Nigeria is Owen Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
[b]To make matters worse people in Nigeria are suffering more poverty is skyrocketing at a alarming rate what employment everywhere in the country. It is only biafra and oduduwa Republic which can save Nigeria[. The country everyday money missing oil money missing And the government is speechless/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
ednited:

Is he supporting the Egyptians?
That's too bad dear.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Take me to Tanzania

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Coastal livity cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
My heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lamu Kenya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Parrot69: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You must be kidding!! Abuja that shitty city where people defacate in the open is what you wanna sell

Even far away from the Urban areas is there a Nigerian rural side that can match up to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYGjV5un2Lc

You know why I didn’t reply you?
It’s because you’re stupid and make baseless arguments and After watching your 16mins village housing projects in the outskirts of Nairobi, I couldn’t help but realized that you were lot more Stupider than I thought. If this is the quality of development in your Country, then I weep for you.
Africa is in a mess, Africa need to wake up!
Check the Housing units I s’en to you, then compare it with that crap of a shaft you called housing project in your country.
Swine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by PortHardcore: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
allthingsgood:

So why are u still here Go to Kenya na
Disgusting unpatriotic folks

And patriotism is to vote 4 APC or PDP no matter what?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by PortHardcore: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Parrot69:

You know why I didn’t reply you?
It’s because you’re stupid and make baseless arguments and After watching your 16mins village housing projects in the outskirts of Nairobi, I couldn’t help but realized that you were lot more Stupider than I thought. If this is the quality of development in your Country, then I weep for you.
Africa is in a mess, Africa need to wake up!
Check the Housing units I s’en to you, then compare it with that crap of a shaft you called housing project in your country.
Swine.

You see one of the biggest problems with Nigeria illiteracy but the people have big mouth. Please see this picture below and tell me it is normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Is Nigeria a normal country who spend more money on waves perfume And makeup than to spend money on education Healthcare jobs. Nigeria spread over five Billion US dollar on in imported waves

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by PortHardcore: 1:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Wow. Ghana doctor from abroad builds 130 bed hospital shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McDDpU5F_Fk

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Parrot69: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You see one of the biggest problems with Nigeria illiteracy but the people have big mouth. Please see this picture below and tell me it is normal

Every damn Sub-saharan Country in Africa import human hair! Even the United States import too. I don’t understand what’s your point. You end up talking shit about your country but fail to realize this, also problem with other countries too. I’m amazed at your supidity, can you name the countries you’ve been to by the way?? I tell people Black man needs to wake up! Africa needs to wake up!!
This is the 21st century, other continents are racing colonize Mars, grabbing Colonies and naming after their country’s names we’re here debating what & whats not.
By 2O5O, Africans’ population will be doubled the figures now, I have no doubt more prayer houses & many more Raft boats crossing the Mediterranean will be doubled as well.

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by rvp2018: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan / Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari’s First Year: Daily Trust / $30 Billion Loan: What Buhari Must Do To Get Our Support – Igbo Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.