Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) (41528 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by bigdot1759(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
This people just can't open their dirty mouth without lying,
Hahah, calculating from 1st man on land to the last Prophet it can't pass 10million yrs or are they saying tjis animals are Older that Prophet Adam? So I don't know where they have their 115million yrs ooo
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Tremple8v: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Them no waka reach here grin
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by BotherMleeper(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
They have come again with their millions of years..Very soon una go tell us say this dinosaur senior God self.

Of course they did.

They came before man, who created god.

4 Likes

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
mjabdulk:
Are these scientists telling us that this animal was their before the descending of Adam (AS) on the earth?

Go and educate yourself.
Adam is not recognized anywhere in history apart from the bible.

4 Likes

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Ades1234(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
All this so White men are deceiving us with stereotypes unfounded story, millions of yes, and many black Africa are falling for those lies
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
bigdot1759:
This people just can't open their dirty mouth without lying,
Hahah, calculating from 1st man on land to the last Prophet it can't pass 10million yrs or are they saying tjis animals are Older that Prophet Adam? So I don't know where they have their 115million yrs ooo

Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by tobillionaire(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
beautyhound:

U really have no idea what you are talking about... And I am sure you didn't go to school cause if you did you will have been taught right from primary school sef
pls show me pictures of dinosaur bones found in africa Mr learned
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Ideagatesauto: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
tobillionaire:
Buy Why have we not found dinosaurs bones in africa

Look up nigersaurus.
They're native to the Niger Republic region. Several fossils have been found in that region.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by timibare(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

While your country keeps perishing. Clown. undecided
u wen nor b clown good for u
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by umoslink(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why is the world is always talking about Dinosaur if is the only animal that ever live on earth.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
tobillionaire:
because we are not as good liars as the white. They can lie ehn!

Na millions we dey hear now, we go soon hear billions.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by bigdot1759(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mumu.
Ur brain NEED proper format & RE - INSTALL OF ALL SENSE
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by bigdot1759(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mumu.
its quite obvious that ur BRAIN is completely HANGING,
Maybe na CORO cause am to dey HANGlike that
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Vyzz:

Incase u didn't start from the beginning bro...

What started this discussion /argument was a guy complaining about Christians invading the thread...

Me, I was just telling him that if atheist had given Christians a little respect and stop invading any of their thread and cursing out their God loud... Probably Christians will also respect this thread.

Now, atheists kinda think Christians are their enemies, especially African atheist... I once followed an argument between a white man atheist and a Christian and the argument was senior... It needs an Oscar..

There was no cursing or any of those rubbish people do... But here Y'all believe u are woke, rubbing ya atheism at the face of all... and feel Christians are still dummies who needs to be woken...

So I am compelled to ask....

WHY IS IT SO?

It is so because we accept the religion with a very bad attitude. Imagine how pastors extort members, saying... drop everything you have in your pocket and empty your account to challenge GOD and see what will happen by the end of this month..(we all know they are lies).

It is so because the religions, especially Christianity, no longer appeals to conscience.. The Muslims already have Jihad, which is a very big problem - but the Christians that tries to preach good engage in immoral attitude without remorse, such as illicit sex (especially in choir), drugs and smoking, lies in business transactions and all round, negative in-group feel (we are this, they are them), evil, hatred, disunity, and all sort...and on Sunday, everybody will carry bible to the church. (it is based on experience of what I know)

It is so because these religions have destroyed families - Some family members no longer pass the same road again, even though they are Christians but different denominations (e.g. my uncle is the source of my problem, I think my mother is a witch, etc..).

If not for killings in Islam, Muslims don't rush after wealth like Christians - that does not mean I support Islam.

Naija Christianity is full of too many dramas - It allowed people to come in and create their own personal doctrine of how activities go on in their church. There is no single universal doctrine like Islam - and that gave way for so many nonsense to come into Christianity, which destroyed it's value.

By the practice of the two religions in Nigeria, there's no hope my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by offset67(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
tell me more

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by skyhighweb1: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
y bother commenting?
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Kielsin: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Million of years or days
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
That's what they tell you.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is the earth itself upto a million years.
I laugh in Greek

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by bigdot1759(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
LyfeJennings:
Is the earth itself upto a million years.
I laugh in Greek
helep me ask them oooooo
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by ume1000: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
They have come again with their millions of years..Very soon una go tell us say this dinosaur senior God self.
time Is an illusion
The earth could be trillions of years old

Even before "in the beginning " there was time and after the end there would still be time it neither stops nor start.

Just imagine trillions and trillons of years ago cos time is as old as that
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
tobillionaire:
one was found in neighbouring Niger republic some years back... Google it!
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
viceddy95:
By showing how ignorant he is.....are you satisfy.
rest
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by BENEAMATA: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well , it is definitely not a fish bone .
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by CzarChris(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
blingxx:

they have ,infact dinosaurs roamed in africa before the ancient humans ...stop being ignorant
God bless you.

To be honest, the ignorance sometimes displayed by young Nigerians on nairaland is really painful. Some of the comments I read here makes me feel like weeping.

WTF?!!!

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Devilschurch: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
There is more evidence of giants than dinosaurs and it's more stores about them and none about dinosaurs in ancient legends around the world.

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk01YX0KYRzz9AWcwOiYYY0wBJUSNwg:1597616048606&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiA0sHI36DrAhXhxlkKHX7eCDwQ_AUoA3oECAsQAw&biw=360&bih=520

Rome is the Devil's church and Freemasons are the Devil's knights

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by viceddy95(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
sunshineV:
rest
You too
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by pacespot(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
These dinosaur discoveries should help us uncover many miseries about this earth planet we call home.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by ojogbengasamuel: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Huhu,oyinbo with their kinda lie.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
bigdot1759:
helep me ask them oooooo

No the earth is 5000 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by CzarChris(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
CHOPbeating:

It is so because we accept the religion with a very bad attitude. Imagine how pastors extort members, saying... drop everything you have in your pocket and empty your account to challenge GOD and see what will happen by the end of this month..(we all know they are lies).

It is so because the religions, especially Christianity, no longer appeals to conscience.. The Muslims already have Jihad, which is a very big problem - but the Christians that tries to preach good engage in immoral attitude without remorse, such as illicit sex (especially in choir), drugs and smoking, lies in business transactions and all round, negative in-group feel (we are this, they are them), evil, hatred, disunity, and all sort...and on Sunday, everybody will carry bible to the church. (it is based on experience of what I know)

It is so because these religions have destroyed families - Some family members no longer pass the same road again, even though they are Christians but different denominations (e.g. my uncle is the source of my problem, I think my mother is a witch, etc..).

If not for killings in Islam, Muslims don't rush after wealth like Christians - that does not mean I support Islam.

Naija Christianity is full of too many dramas - It allowed people to come in and create their own personal doctrine of how activities go on in their church. There is no single universal doctrine like Islam - and that gave way for so many nonsense to come into Christianity, which destroyed it's value.

By the practice of the two religions in Nigeria, there's no hope my brother.
From your comment, I can deduce you are an atheist.
Well, what I can tell you is that in every human endeavor their always charlatans who spoil the names of the good ones. That there are fakes doesn't mean there are no originals.

I'm an dedicated and unapologetic scientist and also a spirit filled, bloodwashed born again Christian. One of the problems we have in Christianity today is that there are a lot of unlearned zealous people parading their ignorance as truths. Many don't even know the history behind what they are prophesing and they go totally off track. On some pastors fleecing their members, that one na normal now. Mugu must fall for guy man to chop. Deception is the order of the day. Did dinosaurs exist? Yes they did and it's totally proven. All these can be easily proven from the creation story of the Bible, but some ignoramuses who haven't studied in-depthly will come here to spew rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.