Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) (41518 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Talib93(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Cousin9999: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2020
The dinosaur was alcoholic, pale, liked to fight, and had a green card baby with an immigrant dinosaur.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Amorprincesa24: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2020
That's because Ethiopia was like the very beginning. Genesis 2:13
sinkhole:
apart from Kenya, Ethiopia, I have not heard of dinosaur bones found in Nigeria, Ghana, Mali, Niger, Chad, in fact I do not know of any archaeology expedition being done in West Africa
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by olajide8(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2020
tobillionaire:
Buy Why have we not found dinosaurs bones in africa

Bush meat?
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Numero9: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2020
I hope to see the day science will revive dinosaurs.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
CzarChris:
From your comment, I can deduce you are an atheist.
Well, what I can tell you is that in every human endeavor their always charlatans who spoil the names of the good ones. That there are fakes doesn't mean there are no originals.

I'm an dedicated and unapologetic scientist and also a spirit filled, bloodwashed born again Christian. One of the problems we have in Christianity today is that there are a lot of unlearned zealous people parading their ignorance as truths. Many don't even know the history behind what they are prophesing and they go totally off track. On some pastors fleecing their members, that one na normal now. Mugu must fall for guy man to chop. Deception is the order of the day. Did dinosaurs exist? Yes they did and it's totally proven. All these can be easily proven from the creation story of the Bible, but some ignoramuses who haven't studied in-depthly will come here to spew rubbish.

I am not an Atheist, I believe in Traditional Religion.

I have been a Christian and a Muslim and I finally came to my conclusion that: “GOD is not a man that HE will challenge me on the last day why I was not a Christian or Muslim?”

Of what joy do you think it would offer to GOD when He throws me into the Lake of Fire because I was neither Christian nor Muslim?
Which one is the true religion and why is it the way and the other not? Besides, Christianity also did their own Jihad in ancient Rome and others.

If by the way the two religions are going in Nigeria, definitely there is no hope.

How come our leaders are either Christians or Muslims, yet religion does not appeal to their conscience when looting money? WOw!!!

How come an overwhelming majority of Nigerians go to church or mosque, yet corruption, crime and wickedness never stop?

E.g. Minister of Disaster has no conscience when she said that school children are fed during lockdown with billions of Naira; is she not a Muslim – or is it what Islam preaches?

There is no need for further discussion – I work with a politician in Abuja and I see things that ordinary citizens don’t see.

There is no hope for NIGERIA. The game is, if you see and you’re opportune to carry, please carry big.

Finally, the gods and figurines that were described as fetish by the Whites were later bought by the Whites and taken into their respective countries – Our gods are angry because we have forsaken them.

The souls of those that were sold by our forefathers as slaves, while some of them were thrown and perished in the high seas alive are cursing us, etc.

No great country today forsake their religion, including our modern day colonial masters – the Chinese.

Africans should go back to their gods – Islam and Christianity are not working for Black people.

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2020
What is so special about this dinosaur sef? Mtchewwwww
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Pinkie2018(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad
I wonder o. Archeological brouhaha
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by joelala(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bro it's the other way round, atheist dont abuse, curse or wish death on people from some type of God, it is Christians that always wish all that on atheist because they cant come to the fact that some people dont believe in their God or Jesus. a clear example is what just happened in Kano....someone is sentenced to death all because he doesn't believe in some certain type of god or religion. Christians always feels the world revolves around that story book called BIBLE. like someone said above, they question everything about life but have refused to question a book written centuries ago by some bunch of men living in the stone age. isnt that pathetically amazing?

Vyzz:

Incase u didn't start from the beginning bro...

What started this discussion /argument was a guy complaining about Christians invading the thread...

Me, I was just telling him that if atheist had given Christians a little respect and stop invading any of their thread and cursing out their God loud... Probably Christians will also respect this thread.

Now, atheists kinda think Christians are their enemies, especially African atheist... I once followed an argument between a white man atheist and a Christian and the argument was senior... It needs an Oscar..

There was no cursing or any of those rubbish people do... But here Y'all believe u are woke, rubbing ya atheism at the face of all... and feel Christians are still dummies who needs to be woken...

So I am compelled to ask....

WHY IS IT SO?

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Vyzz: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
joelala:
Bro it's the other way round, atheist dont abuse, curse or wish death on people from some type of God, it is Christians that always wish all that on atheist because they cant come to the fact that some people dont believe in their God or Jesus. a clear example is what just happened in Kano....someone is sentenced to death all because he doesn't believe in some certain type of god or religion. Christians always feels the world revolves around that story book called BIBLE. like someone said above, they question everything about life but have refused to question a book written centuries ago by some bunch of men living in the stone age. isnt that pathetically amazing?

He was sentenced under the by the sharia court under the sharia laws.... Which is am Muslim thing... Not Christian bro... (talking about the example u gave above)
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Vyzz: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

Guess who has to deal with noise of hell fire and repentance any where he goes. The nonbelievers of course.
In our homes, buses, place of work, markets and even schools. undecided But once an unbeliever opens his mouth to complain, "oh you're forcing atheism on us", "oh, you're forming woke", "oh you think you're more intelligent than everyone", "oh you're imposing your non belief on us", "oh, you have to respect everyone's religion".
Where were you when that Righteousness guy flooded threads with his usual religious crap? undecided
Clown.

Maybe u got me wrong...

In here I am like the referee....

The righteousness guy gets a lot of hate for his comments... Its not like u guys avoid him...

And to be honest... I don't see how his comments could hurt/block/hunt anybody...
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vyzz:

And to be honest... I don't see how his comments could hurt/block/hunt anybody...

So much for being a referee. undecided
Well I don't see how posts from atheists and unbelievers could hurt/block/hunt anybody.

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Pelecius: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Atheists will soon rush to this thread and start sounding as if any of these findings or science at large disproves anything in the Bible or is anti-god. Worse still, Christians who have poor knowledge of the bible will give them reason to believe so by misrepresenting the bible and living in denial of scientific facts.
Please Christians, pure science is from God, don't misrepresent him on this thread.

They are here. LMAO. I don't blame you guys though, I blame my fellow Christians for making you think like this
God bless you sir. I have always been bothered when some Christians help wannabe atheist think that science is antithetical to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Pelecius: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
CzarChris:
From your comment, I can deduce you are an atheist.
Well, what I can tell you is that in every human endeavor their always charlatans who spoil the names of the good ones. That there are fakes doesn't mean there are no originals.

I'm an dedicated and unapologetic scientist and also a spirit filled, bloodwashed born again Christian. One of the problems we have in Christianity today is that there are a lot of unlearned zealous people parading their ignorance as truths. Many don't even know the history behind what they are prophesing and they go totally off track. On some pastors fleecing their members, that one na normal now. Mugu must fall for guy man to chop. Deception is the order of the day. Did dinosaurs exist? Yes they did and it's totally proven. All these can be easily proven from the creation story of the Bible, but some ignoramuses who haven't studied in-depthly will come here to spew rubbish.

God bless you sir.

I don't like it when Bible believers say "Dinos don't exist" or "Dinos never roamed the earth". it is just true that the existed and have been wiped out, the only problem is the time frame. Evolutionary thinking follows the time frame of geologic column, putting them between the cretaceous (65 million years) and Triassic (199 million years) period; using principle of uniformitarianism
Now, most of the wannabe atheist must have thought in their mind that the Dino fossils are carbon dated or other form of radiometric dating which is why I laugh most times when they scream about carbon dating or other form of radiometric dating. Worse is that they believe that science is exclusive to atheism and Christians (generally) are retarded and dumb folks; another statement of ignorance.

I hope they open their mind to FACTS and stop living in the fantasy that atheism is equal to science
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by aalangel(f): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
exynos:

Probably, provisions hasn't been made available for such an Herculean-tasked archaelogic exploration in Africa.

A lot of money is spent for archeological exploration. Africa feels it's not profitable, but it really is.

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by sultaan(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
You should be worried about the dinosaurs currently running the country.

If have ever been to the too of a rocky mountain and see sea shells in the rock, or go into a canyon 400 meters deep and see sea shells, then the idea the the earth was millions of years old will not be something made up.
A pastor knows he will not exist if he preaches about dinosaurs and the criminally minded folks will fear no hell if he believes in dinosaurs.

But people watch a YouTube video and read up on coelacanth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LXRzvP0D_0
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Ogamysamo: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
If had i no saw millions of years then sabi sabi na zillion abi na queeninion
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by CzarChris(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
CHOPbeating:

I am not an Atheist, I believe in Traditional Religion.

I have been a Christian and a Muslim and I finally came to my conclusion that: “GOD is not a man that HE will challenge me on the last day why I was not a Christian or Muslim?”

Of what joy do you think it would offer to GOD when He throws me into the Lake of Fire because I was neither Christian nor Muslim?
Which one is the true religion and why is it the way and the other not? Besides, Christianity also did their own Jihad in ancient Rome and others.

If by the way the two religions are going in Nigeria, definitely there is no hope.

How come our leaders are either Christians or Muslims, yet religion does not appeal to their conscience when looting money? WOw!!!

How come an overwhelming majority of Nigerians go to church or mosque, yet corruption, crime and wickedness never stop?

E.g. Minister of Disaster has no conscience when she said that school children are fed during lockdown with billions of Naira; is she not a Muslim – or is it what Islam preaches?

There is no need for further discussion – I work with a politician in Abuja and I see things that ordinary citizens don’t see.

There is no hope for NIGERIA. The game is, if you see and you’re opportune to carry, please carry big.

Finally, the gods and figurines that were described as fetish by the Whites were later bought by the Whites and taken into their respective countries – Our gods are angry because we have forsaken them.

The souls of those that were sold by our forefathers as slaves, while some of them were thrown and perished in the high seas alive are cursing us, etc.

No great country today forsake their religion, including our modern day colonial masters – the Chinese.

Africans should go back to their gods – Islam and Christianity are not working for Black people.
I'll be lying if I say I don't get what you are saying. I once gave up on religion totally myself, I never went close to a church building for over 15years. I studied the Koran for sometime, but it was almost one and the same, I went into spiritism, still no answers. I'm a student of history till date, and I read wide in other to be versatile in any subject thrown my way. It took a special grace of God and an encounter with the Holy Spirit to bring me back to the fold.
Study and read the history of Africans how illustrious our past was even from the age of Nimrod and when Egypt was called Kemet and later Mizraim. It was our proficiency in idol worship that got us to where we are today. There was a time that Africans where taking Europeans as slaves, but those glory days are now things of the past, because of our propensity for violence and backbiting.
I come from a political family, so I know the high level of criminality going on in the corridors of power in this country. But no matter what I still love and believe in this country no matter how battered it might be, I have no other country apart from this one.
For me everybody has a right to believe in whatever he/she wants to believe in. But what I can never stand for is twisting a known truth. Even the Bible says that after the righteous is caught up then the great judgement. So those who are not part of those caught up in the skies will be judged according to their conscience. So do right by yourself and leave right.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
tobillionaire:
But Why have we not found dinosaurs bones in africa
You are kidding right?! undecided
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by joelala(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yes i know! i was just trying to express more concerns about how religion(as a whole) has destroyed our reality and love for humanity.

Vyzz:

He was sentenced under the by the sharia court under the sharia laws.... Which is am Muslim thing... Not Christian bro... (talking about the example u gave above)
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
CzarChris:
I'll be lying if I say I don't get what you are saying. I once gave up on religion totally myself, I never went close to a church building for over 15years. I studied the Koran for sometime, but it was almost one and the same, I went into spiritism, still no answers. I'm a student of history till date, and I read wide in other to be versatile in any subject thrown my way. It took a special grace of God and an encounter with the Holy Spirit to bring me back to the fold.
Study and read the history of Africans how illustrious our past was even from the age of Nimrod and when Egypt was called Kemet and later Mizraim. It was our proficiency in idol worship that got us to where we are today. There was a time that Africans where taking Europeans as slaves, but those glory days are now things of the past, because of our propensity for violence and backbiting.
I come from a political family, so I know the high level of criminality going on in the corridors of power in this country. But no matter what I still love and believe in this country no matter how battered it might be, I have no other country apart from this one.
For me everybody has a right to believe in whatever he/she wants to believe in. But what I can never stand for is twisting a known truth. Even the Bible says that after the righteous is caught up then the great judgement. So those who are not part of those caught up in the skies will be judged according to their conscience. So do right by yourself and leave right.

Simple.

I totally agree that we are dark and greedy here..but let's take a look at this...

How do you feel when you read about "the people of Israel" and praise them according to your bible and the "people of Israel" never care to know a dim about you? When do we have our own Holy Book that will project African histories and culture and adopted as a religion in other parts of the world? - You are a historian for GOD sake!!!

How do you feel when you answer Arabic or Israelis names and none of them ever hear of Afolabi, Chinweike, Lewiza, etc.. of which they can never bear any of them?

I have a friend whose full name is Bright Joseph and another whose name is Abdulsalam Abdulahi Usman... Now tell yourself the truth,, will you doubt me if I tell you that they are not Nigerians, while they are? Africans have lost their identity in the name of the so-called religions.

Thank your GOD you said you're a historian, then what stops us from thinking better to further develop and promote our history?? - The fact is, those histories are dead (only the Whites promote theirs).

In the next 100 years who will speak your language?

What do you think is the inspiration behind the technology you use (including your handsets)? You can talk to someone in America from Nigeria - how is that possible? Christians and muslims talk about certain practices been fetish but you never knew that your handset, including the network provider, is fetish in itself?
Was the technology drawn from your bible or quran? If so, Nigerians should be able to produce theirs cuz we have bright scholars in the field who clearly understand to-and-fro of the books.

The vehicles you drive, can you research on how the manufacturers START the engines in their assembly of thousands when they are newly made? They are ignited by incantations without any key, button or touch any wire...

See.. the world is spiritual, everything revolves round spirituality and they can birth good fruits if we use them wisely - with accompanying consequences.

Africa is now a failed continent because we cannot contribute anything to global progress (e.g. computers, phones, motors, airplanes, refrigeration, ac's, internet, even tooth pick, etc)..

We are babies and consumers, if they don't do, we cannot do or know.. The Great Africans were of the past, not the modern slaves of now - even though the old Africans started the mess because of greed.
We are over religious even more than those that brought it. The two useless religions has destroyed Africa beyond repair..

As a Historian, read about the missionaries and how they plunged the continent, especially Nigeria, into the destruction it is today.

You can also take time to read about experiences like "The Wretchedness of the Earth by Franz Fanon" ----- "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney" -- and see the role of the so-called religions.

PEACE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Babacele: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
You are kidding right?! undecided
bwahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by CzarChris(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
CHOPbeating:

I totally agree that we are dark and greedy here..but let's take a look at this...

How do you feel when you read about "the people of Israel" and praise them according to your bible and the "people of Israel" never care to know a dim about you? When do we have our own Holy Book that will project African histories and culture and adopted as a religion in other parts of the world? - You are a historian for GOD sake!!!

How do you feel when you answer Arabic or Israelis names and none of them ever hear of Afolabi, Chinweike, Lewiza, etc.. of which they can never bear any of them?

I have a friend whose full name is Bright Joseph and another whose name is Abdulsalam Abdulahi Usman... Now tell yourself the truth,, will you doubt me if I tell you that they are not Nigerians, while they are? Africans have lost their identity in the name of the so-called religions.

Thank your GOD you said you're a historian, then what stops us from thinking better to further develop and promote our history?? - The fact is, those histories are dead (only the Whites promote theirs).

In the next 100 years who will speak your language?

What do you think is the inspiration behind the technology you use (including your handsets)? You can talk to someone in America from Nigeria - how is that possible? Christians and muslims talk about certain practices been fetish but you never knew that your handset, including the network provider, is fetish in itself?
Was the technology drawn from your bible or quran? If so, Nigerians should be able to produce theirs cuz we have bright scholars in the field who clearly understand to-and-fro of the books.

The vehicles you drive, can you research on how the manufacturers START the engines in their assembly of thousands when they are newly made? They are ignited by incantations without any key, button or touch any wire...

See.. the world is spiritual, everything revolves round spirituality and they can birth good fruits if we use them wisely - with accompanying consequences.

Africa is now a failed continent because we cannot contribute anything to global progress (e.g. computers, phones, motors, airplanes, refrigeration, ac's, internet, even tooth pick, etc)..

We are babies and consumers, if they don't do, we cannot do or know.. The Great Africans were of the past, not the modern slaves of now - even though the old Africans started the mess because of greed.
We are over religious even more than those that brought it. The two useless religions has destroyed Africa beyond repair..

As a Historian, read about the missionaries and how they plunged the continent, especially Nigeria, into the destruction it is today.

You can also take time to read about experiences like "The Wretchedness of the Earth by Franz Fanon" ----- "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney" -- and see the role of the so-called religions.

PEACE!!!
I was smiling as I was reading your reply to my comment. It's refreshing to see young adults like you asking these kind of questions, asking questions like these was what actually got me into trouble with some overzealous "Christians" that can't even defend their faith if push comes to shove. Truth be told, the Holy Bible is actually a chronicle of Jewish history, while the Koran is also a chronicle of twisted Jewish history and that of Arabs.
I've not read those books you mentioned, but I'll advice you read the book "What's wrong with being black" by Matthew Ashimolow (please read it with an open mind) and also read Babylon the Great" by Paul Howell. The idolatry of Mizraim put where we are today. The world's first university and library where located in Africa. Pythogoras was educated in Egypt. Many European philosophers where educated in Egypt. A black Egyptian calculated that the circumference of the Earth centuries before Galileo said that the Earth was round. Africans where civilized when the Europeans of those days where still leaving in caves. But due to our idolatrous background we lost everything. I'm Igbo and we Igbos had our own alphabet way before the era of slave trade called nsịbịdị(Google it). We were not roaming about naked and daft as the Europeans would want us to believe. It was George Orwell that said “The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” They destroyed our history and heritage and gave is whatever they cooked up. Blacks are and still remain one of the most intellectual races on Earth. But the error of Nimrod is what is still holding us back.
On technological innovations , it might interest you to know that most of the technological innovations we see today where invented by blacks, but the ideas where stolen and patented whites. So brah, don't sell yourself short. We are the best.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2020
CzarChris:
I was smiling as I was reading your reply to my comment. It's refreshing to see young adults like you asking these kind of questions, asking questions like these was what actually got me into trouble with some overzealous "Christians" that can't even defend their faith if push comes to shove. Truth be told, the Holy Bible is actually a chronicle of Jewish history, while the Koran is also a chronicle of twisted Jewish history and that of Arabs.
I've not read those books you mentioned, but I'll advice you read the book "What's wrong with being black" by Matthew Ashimolow (please read it with an open mind) and also read Babylon the Great" by Paul Howell. The idolatry of Mizraim put where we are today. The world's first university and library where located in Africa. Pythogoras was educated in Egypt. Many European philosophers where educated in Egypt. A black Egyptian calculated that the circumference of the Earth centuries before Galileo said that the Earth was round. Africans where civilized when the Europeans of those days where still leaving in caves. But due to our idolatrous background we lost everything. I'm Igbo and we Igbos had our own alphabet way before the era of slave trade called nsịbịdị. We were not roaming about naked and daft as the Europeans would want us to believe. It was George Orwell that said "“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” They destroyed our history and heritage and gave is whatever they cooked up. Blacks are and still remain one of the most intellectual races on Earth. But the error of Nimrod is what is still holding us back.

The emboldened text above is just a Blame Game, nothing stops us from picking ourselves from the pieces and move on..

The British that colonized Nigeria also colonized the Japanese and even destroyed them more than us! Same British colonized France, USA, Singapore, Kuwait (during the World War 1), Hong Kong (part of China), even India (Nigeria cannot measure development with India) etc.. Go check those countries today, they are first world countries, except for India that is still developing..

I have read histories citing the great achievements of Africa's past and I asked, how come Africans lost it - then you chose to cite idolatry..

What is idolatry? Bowing down to other gods abi? Are the Whites that brought the religion not also idolatry in nature via catholism and other similar denominations like celestial, sabath & co?
They also have witches and wizards. White idolatry is branded and re-branded. While our country men still bow to old spilled blood and sticks, they organize their own with latest designs and pure neatness and they uphold it with pride. The Chinese that produce your phones and electronics, build your roads and lend you money bow to their gods as national heritage.

Have you read or heard anything about the "6th and 7th Book of Moses?" (you cal also google - at least Moses is a man of God in the bible). It is among the vital spiritual parts of the bible that were exempted because of its dangers when used unguided (even in the sense of idolatry if I should use your concept).

The old testament contains the history and culture of the Israelis - as well as their traditional practices of spilling blood, burnt offering, dresses and dress pattern, values, laws, names, wars, etc.. Then, it is a man from Israel that stand in one as trinity - the father, the son and the holy spirit - and claimed to be God of all universe? I know that such person can never come from Nigeria, or Africa - because we are blacks!!

Ever since creation, the world has produced people that their glory shook the world and are still remembered till today; Jesus and Mohammed are some of them. We have the people you aforementioned, including Socrates, Plato, Aristotle Andre Marie Ampere, even Adolph Hitler etc.

In the rich Nigerian histories, even in Igbo land, we have those who have come and reigned with much glory - the difference is that the Whites promote theirs while ours were killed and destroyed. If we had the power to promote ours, may be it would have reigned all over the world as religion too.

I am Yoruba, I lived in Igbo land for 10 good years and I bagged a degree from there plus+ my wife from Anambra.. Have you forgotten about the story of the great Arochukwu, mysteries behind Ogbunike Cave, the generational story of Ani in Anam, Anambra State who intentionally gave up his life and became a god to cleanse the land of calamity - while oil, animal blood & others are used to consult him as a god and still working till date? Our people have been blindfolded by the new religions that they now see those things as fetish and abandon them.

Same mysteries abound in Yoruba land and other places in Nigeria and across Africa too. Think of the reason behind our age-long festivals- what initiated the generational practice? Many people no longer regard those things because christianity and islam has taken over! - and it's killing them unnaturally.

I repeat again, who will speak our language in the next 100 years? When new families now prefer to train their children in pure English Language.

Great countries never joke with their language.

Don't forget, Christians also had their own Jihad in the past where they killed, tortured and maimed innocent people in the fight for God god with sword in ancient Rome, as well as in other regions?

The knights in the church today are just laughing thing. The knights were originally great warriors that have killed and are ever ready to kill in the cause of furthering christianity.

You cannot defend any of the two religions because - Despite the overwhelming number of the religious buildings, belief and doctrines in Nigeria today, the country continues to wax stronger in mayhem, looting, all forms of corruption and crime, greed, terrorism, and the likes.

Just a little word is enough for the wise - think o Black Man!

1 Like

Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by beautyhound(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
tobillionaire:
pls show me pictures of dinosaur bones found in africa Mr learned

I should show u? If I may ask d gadget in your hand is for what exactly? Google is a click away... unless u wanna wallow in ignorance
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Babacele:
bwahahaha...
Bro, some people are unbelievable in their degree of ignorance. What's been up with you?
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by Babacele: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Bro, some people are unbelievable in their degree of ignorance. What's been up with you?
Vivy dear our exposure levels are determined by different factors which may shape our perspectives and interests. I'm good ,anything for me? I had replied more than 6 hours ago but the thing no delivered.
Re: Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Babacele:
Vivy dear our exposure levels are determined by different factors which may shape our perspectives and interests. I'm good ,anything for me? I had replied more than 6 hours ago but the thing no delivered.
In this day and age with technology literally at our fingertips, the issue of exposure or experiences (background, education, travel, reading culture etc) has been extremely narrowed abeg. You are on NL, you are deemed to be educated to a certain level. Certain comments are not allowed to be uttered imo.
Glad to know that you are doing well.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos / Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.