Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] (2091 Views)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] by Nickanderson: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2020
A Young Girl has Fought A Man for Not Fvcking her very well. According to Her He didnt do his job as Wanted

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Go55n_wJQ

Re: Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] by zeusdgrt(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2020
Lol grin grin
Re: Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] by meobizy(f): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Yesterday they said it was for him not paying her after the service. What should we believe? We are in trouble with these compose-a-story bloggers. It’s time to activate that social media fake news bill.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] by Kriss216: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Did she pay him to fucck her very well

1 Like

Re: Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video] by Babara1994(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2020
I'm selling this UK used laptop for 38k. Hit my signature to chat me up.
The first is 38k, the second is 44k.
Click my signature to chat.

(1) (Reply)

The Trending Video Of Ghanaian Teacher Chopping His Female Student In Hostel / If You Have A Sexual Appetite That Can Last You 2hrs During Sex, Come In / Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.