Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel (17488 Views)

Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) / N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by jc4real(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fingers crossed. Just hoping this won't be the last we would hear about this matter.

I'm sincerely hoping this isn't going to be the usual cover-me I cover-you, no snitching games our politicians are known for.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by donprinyo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Useless leaders and followers
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
I try every possible best to do away with politics discussion because of the way it drains my intellectual and psycological energies.. Some news like this can't be avoided, it stimulates anger..

I just dey vex for this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by EddyRex: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Legislooters/rubber stamp Executhives Judisharing

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Amudeneogu: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
eh, Nigeria my country
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Farki: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
nkemjacob2:
Osinbajo said youth to find solution to pandemic while the vision less leaders find problem to pandemic

Honestly the older generation the "non Indomie" generation just need to die before Nigeria can get any sort of progress made.

1 Like

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Nicepoker(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is Nigeria

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by saintol(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
One chance is the title of this movie.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by emapeteum(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
People were accusing Akpabio of stealing NDDC money and now that he has mention the names of the Senator,nobody is talking.Nigerian senate is full of fake men of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Miracle1991: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Deciceco01:
And yet we are fighting corruption in this country? The corruption crusader has gone mute.
when people like you are crying and shouting saying Buhari should bring back your corruption, now you want to blame him.
For 16 years PDP never think of auditing or investigating the NDDC. Now our Godsend president Buhari ordered for forensic investigation, because of this investigation we discovered how trillions of naira were looted up and down. Instead of you to thank Buhari for this courage you are looking for way to blame and insult him.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Miracle1991: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
May God bless Buhari for ordering this investigation. PDP really dealt with this country. For 16yrs these thieves were looting up and down, even gej (the buffoon) who come from that region could not have the courage to order for investigation because he himself is a beneficiary of those looting.
God bless Buhari
God bless Buhari
God bless Buhari
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by MansoryMX(m): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2020
He said, “NDDC for 20 years has got over $40bn. And when you convert $40bn to naira, we are talking of N116tn.

Do you people know how much money we are talkingabout here! N116,000 billion naira. Some countries in Europe have never had this kind of money as their GDP or foreign reserve. Nigeria will never grow, it need to break into 3 or 4 parts.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by HRMK: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2020
hahaha........i laff oyinbo laff.....nawa for 9ja oh!
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by DedeNkem: 1:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Watch, very soon you won't hear anything about this sham probe again! It would be swept under the carpet! They are all corrupt!
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 17, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Have you blame blamed buhari today?
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Priwillo: 2:10am On Aug 17, 2020
If we continue like this then 9ja no fit ever beta
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by PropertyBuying(f): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2020
May God save this our dear country.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by semyman: 2:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Despite staying away from legislative session as a result of the prolonged lockdown, these suckers still embark on their useless annual recess?
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by lordatkinson07(m): 3:14am On Aug 17, 2020
116 TRILLION!

What could have been our 10 to 12 years national budget
What could have been use to secure employment for millions of our graduates
What could have been used to upgrade our hospitals
What could have been used to save the lives of those young and energetic Nigerians capable of contributing to the country's economic development.

Siphoned by some scrupulous elements and you are saying you cannot probe them.

What a country!
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Hunchogee: 5:18am On Aug 17, 2020
emapeteum:
People were accusing Akpabio of stealing NDDC money and now that he has mention the names of the Senator,nobody is talking.Nigerian senate is full of fake men of integrity.
God bless you and punish all those paid idiot that were attacking Akpabio here... Meanwhile how about that ollosho with 4ex husband, Jesus met at the well?
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Badonasty(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2020
lol...I hope pondei won't faint again
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Deborah98(f): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2020
God please keep saving the common man, imagine what they are saying,so they shouldn't be probed because of immunity or are they above the law?
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by LastProphet: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Deciceco01:
And yet we are fighting corruption in this country? The corruption crusader has gone mute.

Is national assembly part of the executive govt? And if Buhari goes after them now won't PDP supporters shout "Buhari is killing democracy" the way they shouted when corrupt judges were arrested?
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by mu2sa2: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2020
What has happened on Nddc only confirms that southerners are most corrupt people. 40 billion dollars!!!!
All of them are involved in this gargantuan heist, including the terrorists aka militants.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Houston17(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Wolgrace:
I try every possible best to do away with politics discussion because of the way it drains my intellectual and psycological energies.. Some news like this can't be avoided, it stimulates anger..

I just dey vex for this nonsense!

My brother, you are very correct sir. As me dey so, na on God level now o. I cannot comman have heart attack on 9ja matter at a young age.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by goshen26: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2020
It is well

��

But can't youths locate these guys and teach lesson instead of shouting "they are using oyel money to develop north"
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Houston17:

My brother, you are very correct sir. As me dey so, na on God level now o. I cannot comman have heart attack on 9ja matter at a young age.

Nasoo. The burden is so grievous and has tremendous effect on us even when we don't bother anymore. Dem go still find to slap, panel beat and wrestle us with taxes and heart attack exploitations.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by ZeezeeMula: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Oga, that's when they find them guilty. These ones here, have they find them guilty? The problem is that they will always avoid convicting them guilty so as not to send themselves to the gallows.

I am thinking of starting a twitter account where we Nigerian youths can gather together to discuss and procure solutions to Nigeria's problems. We can gather the solutions and they will be our demands during protests in the country. WHO IS WITH ME...

LandMann:
More Reason we need to come together to push for a law prescribing death penalty for public officials found guilty of corruption.

These thieves will keep protecting themselves.

We must come together now, fellow Nigerians.