Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel (17489 Views)

Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) / N900b Probe: Senators, Reps To Return Fake Projects Funds / Bribery Video: We Can’t Probe Ganduje Because He Enjoys Immunity – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Houston17:

As in. I remembered one morning like that, I woke up 6am and started complaining bou d con3. Naxo my elder broda laugh me say wetin 9ja do me early momo wey I dey vibrate. Its just very annoying and depressing to say d least. Lately, I have just decided to ignore some 9ja matters to keep my sanity. Make God bless man hustle, as I dey so my soul and spirit no dey 9ja again, I dey wait for my flight bh God's grace.

You got me laughing.. Na that early morning own worst pass, person go just wake up without prayer and brushing dey fight government wey we no see.

As per jaapa level, that's the best decision you took, bigger things ahead.. Its better I further my career and business oversea than here. Make airport just open abeg

1 Like

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by WESKUL1: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Sir pls tel us the trut 116 trn for 20yrs wiyl NIGERIA buget stand at 10trn every so nddc de gulf 5trn a year
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Houston17(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Wolgrace:

You got me laughing.. Na that early morning own worst pass, person go just wake up without prayer and brushing dey fight government wey we no see.

As per jaapa level, that's the best decision you took, bigger things ahead.. Its better I further my career and business oversea than here. Make airport just open abeg

@ bolded grin grin grin grin grin. Abi na. Sometimes some anger and annoyance are best let out of the mind, if not heart go just dey sound like tipper engine.

Hmmm, baba, no show yet tho, but my eyes dey some scholarship wey go show this month
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Houston17:

@ bolded grin grin grin grin grin. Abi na. Sometimes some anger and annoyance are best let out of the mind, if not heart go just dey sound like tipper engine.

Hmmm, baba, no show yet tho, but my eyes dey some scholarship wey go show this month

Make sense.. E go show. Bigger things ahead, hope its masters..?

1 Like

Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Houston17(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Wolgrace:

Make sense.. E go show. Bigger things ahead, hope its masters..?

Amen bro. Thanks baba..
Sure
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by CioAngels(f): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Ha, they won't probe because there are no enough evidence to. Hmm, they have been threatened, if you mention my name you are gone. Or the have given them large chunk of the money stolen. Even the evidence that school chairs ended in the shop of a conractor that collected money without executing the job. The committee members are not different from the thieves. May all the deities in Delta State ask, judge and punish you all that have impoverish Delthans. With 13percent, Delta State remain the poorest state. Great shame to you all, nnde Oshi.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Sammyblaq(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2020
O maka this contraption¿... Hope di scarce.
https:///2PNj98J
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Akmike1983: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Of cus am not surprise the NDDC chairman faint just for them to have a back door meeting to strategies. I know will come to this
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Deciceco01: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
when people like you are crying and shouting saying Buhari should bring back your corruption, now you want to blame him.
For 16 years PDP never think of auditing or investigating the NDDC. Now our Godsend president Buhari ordered for forensic investigation, because of this investigation we discovered how trillions of naira were looted up and down. Instead of you to thank Buhari for this courage you are looking for way to blame and insult him.
And you think because I voice out my thoughts am PDP abi? Everyone is seeing what is happening to our dear nation right from the military regime to PDP regime and now APC regime, nothing changes sir, so if you are an APC supporter support your party and stop labeling everyone critic of wrong doing in governance as PDP supporters.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Deciceco01: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2020
LastProphet:

Is national assembly part of the executive govt? And if Buhari goes after them now won't PDP supporters shout "Buhari is killing democracy" the way they shouted when corrupt judges were arrested?
Guy keep supporting your party is party of your loyalty to your party, but I experience governance right from military regime to PDP regime and now APC regime, I see no difference. And I said what I said is because of what this regime marketed to us from day one till now, about fighting corruption.
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by LastProphet: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Deciceco01:

Guy keep supporting your party is party of your loyalty to your party, but I experience governance right from military regime to PDP regime and now APC regime, I see no difference. And I said what I said is because of what this regime marketed to us from day one till now, about fighting corruption.

Go and read about "arms of government in Nigeria," and how independent they are so that you know who to address your grievance. Though PDP and APC are both useless anyway as you said
Re: Mega Contract Scam: Why We Can’t Probe Senators Indicted By NDDC — Panel by Jhormsee: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls I'll need suggestions on what can be done as regards NDDC abandoned projects and how the corrupt practices of NDDC can be curbed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of Abuja-Kaduna Fast Railway Enters Final Phase / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) / El-rufai's Fan Constructs A Wooden Plane For Governor In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.