Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid (27157 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by DecentFriend(f): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2020
It is well.
May God protect us.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2020
olaric:
The reason people keep doubting COVID-19 is because they have not seen anyone nearby contracting the virus. It's like the case of the minister for humanitarian and disaster management telling us that every home got government support during the crisis.

Of course COVID-19 is real, and I pray that it won't take someone we know to get infected before we believe.
oga just shut up there and keep quiet.
stop talking nonsense.
Tell your masters to open up our schools

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2020
adonainana:

You can’t say something like this there are 200 million people in Nigeria imagine saying there is no car accident until someone from you family dies from one

It is unfair and so insentive if you are in doubt go to any isolation centre and request a bed there overnight and see how U feel after 14 days

Stop saying things like this it’s unfair
NCDC agent just shut up there and go enjoy your scamming loots.
nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Roofingpro(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Belurved1(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Endorsement is endorsement o, even if naa covid-19 promo. NCDC alert.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by adonainana: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
NCDC agent just shut up there and go enjoy your scamming loots.
nonsense

Im in my House and yet im a NCDC agent, me that i dont even know the full meaning of NCDC, such a shame, what about all the other countries who have shut their airports, Na NCDC dey run the scam virus for them too abi

Everywhere all across the planet, na NCDC dey scam everyone and there is no virus and everyone on the planet is a NCDC agent

Sorry for your life
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by sapientia(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Anyone who doesn't believe that covid 19 is real is a threat to global existence.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Nelly4you:
covid 19 is scam in Nigeria
I keep telling people . Edo is even heading election sef
anyway DM me for ur logo and flyer design
How much for your logo design
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Nelly4you: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
How much for your logo design
2k sir
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by SideInkom: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paid for what actually?
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Handy007: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jullillet:
So people still believe this Corona no dey

How much them pay you to talk this thing?
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nelly4you:

2k sir

Where you located and inbox me your number
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Nelly4you: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Where you located and inbox me your number
benin.. check my profile for my number
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Chizy56(f): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=englishmart post=92912710][b] I was in full support of the lockdown until I went 3months without salary. I was flexing taking Heineken instead of Hero that my guys enjoyed, thinking it's something that will last for a maximum of 2 weeks. After the first 2 weeks there was another 2 weeks extension. They kept extending it till they even forgot people were staying at home. My account balance plummeted like a mango falling off a tree. Gradually, I left Heineken to Hero, and from Hero to Ijaw.
Covid-19 is overrated for political reasons and isn't as lethal as it's made to look. I even have the feeling that I've once contracted the virus twice in a week and recovered without even taking drugs. Haha
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Chizy56(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Haha
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Wierdceo: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
I was in full support of the lockdown until I went 3months without salary. I was flexing taking Heineken instead of Hero that my guys enjoyed, thinking it's something that will last for a maximum of 2 weeks. After the first 2 weeks there was another 2 weeks extension. They kept extending it till they even forgot people were staying at home. My account balance plummeted like a mango falling off a tree. Gradually, I left Heineken to Hero, and from Hero to Ijaw.
Covid-19 is overrated for political reasons and isn't as lethal as it's made to look. I even have the feeling that I've once contracted the virus twice in a week and recovered without even taking drugs.
All of js have contacted this virus and recovered from it. They should just stop overating it. It's not what they say it is. I even believe 100% that I had it twice under 30days and I beat it hands down.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by ohiz2007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
I was in full support of the lockdown until I went 3months without salary. I was flexing taking Heineken instead of Hero that my guys enjoyed, thinking it's something that will last for a maximum of 2 weeks. After the first 2 weeks there was another 2 weeks extension. They kept extending it till they even forgot people were staying at home. My account balance plummeted like a mango falling off a tree. Gradually, I left Heineken to Hero, and from Hero to Ijaw.
Covid-19 is overrated for political reasons and isn't as lethal as it's made to look. I even have the feeling that I've once contracted the virus twice in a week and recovered without even taking drugs.
Very true as most do resolve on its own. Only severe cases needs hospitalisation.
This however, does not diminish its reality.

Besides, those without symptoms can spread it unknowingly to others especially those with underlying sicknesses that could be fatal.

Let's be responsible. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Its very real!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Realguyman1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
WebTutorial:
My mom never believed Covid-19 is real up to this moment. Lots of people believe its a scam, I no blame them sha
After Nigeria, covid 19 na the second biggest scam in the history of life existence.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Realguyman1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
pretydiva:
Covid19 is sure real
Super Story
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Realguyman1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
ohiz2007:

Very true as most do resolve on its own. Only severe cases needs hospitalisation.
This however, does not diminish its reality.

Besides, those without symptoms can spread it unknowingly to others especially those with underlying sicknesses that could be fatal.

Let's be responsible. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Its very real!
You people should stop all this super story and stop encouraging our useless government in this nonsense covid 19 scam they are doing
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
It’s alright continue
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Minemrys: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jullillet:
So people still believe this Corona no dey
u really can't blame them. Just recently a rally was held in Edo where govt functi0naries were present al0ng with a crowd without any form of social distancing. So many shady shady stuff, all by people who should kn0w better. So u see, you can't blame any0ne for believing it's a scam. The govt aren't taking it seriously, so u get the gist na.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Thunderblasts(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
The truth is that the one in Nigeria seem to be declining but a new one has resurged in Europe. When that one enters Nigeria, we must believe by force coz it's a wicked one o!!!
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Realguyman1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Minemrys:

u really can't blame them. Just recently a rally was held in Edo where govt functi0naries were present al0ng with a crowd without any form of social distancing. So many shady shady stuff, all by people who should kn0w better. So u see, you can't blame any0ne for believing it's a scam. The govt aren't taking it seriously, so u get the gist na.
The Simple truth is that covid 19 in Nigeria is a big %100 scam, not that the government is not taking it seriously.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
yemzzy22:
covid 19 is the greatest scam ever that I know even if it is real or fake till now I haven't seen someone affected or infected yet

my father in-law died from covid19 but his maid survived, my friend's mum died in july from covid19 and i know a colleagues friend who died in march UK returnee.

just because you have not seen any infected or dead does not mean over 500,000 in different countries across the globe are just faking it for your sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nelly4you:

benin.. check my profile for my number
Gotcha
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by olaric(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=AkwaIbomMan post=92914439]oga just shut up there and keep quiet.
stop talking nonsense.
Tell your masters to open up our schools[/quote

"From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks..." It's obvious from your response that you may have been posting this from a mental home. The only one who responds to a harmless comment with insult is the one with mental health issues.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Realguyman1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

my father in-law died from covid19 but his maid survived, my friend's mum died in july from covid19 and i know a colleagues friend who died in march UK returnee.

just because you have not seen any infected or dead does not mean over 500,000 in different countries across the globe are just faking it for your sake.
Bros, u people should stop lying against covid 19, and look for what really killed them. After Nigeria, covid 19 is the second biggest in the human race
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Realguyman1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Bros, u people should stop lying against covid 19, and look for what really killed them. After Nigeria, covid 19 is the second biggest scam in the human race
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by Eddygre8(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Paid by who?
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by kokomilala(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Covid 19 exists ,but within the Nigeria space,it's no more than a scamdemic.Were celebrities paid to say there's covid 19? Since I don't trust the government nor corporate Nigeria,I believe they were paid as spin doctors.
Re: COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid by kadiri3(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

even if the die of another disease the will change everything to covid 19 u don't know anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax / D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP / Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.