Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service (6609 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Elderly Man Speechless As Love Machine Fell From A Lady's Bag At A Mall / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Ilal: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2020
A 43-year-old man is demanding back his lobola after discovering that his 40 year old wife has been sleeping with a pastor “before and after each Sunday service”.

The man, identified as Lucas Jobe, says his wife would go to church early in order to sleep with the pastor before each service.

She would then stay behind for another “round of special prayers”.

The affair, reports the Daily Sun, has remained a secret for over eight months. It only became public after another member of the church decided to snitch.

Jobe who hails from Gauteng in South Africa says he could not believe his ears when story of the affair between his wife and a pastor at his church was laid naked before him.

“I didn’t believe the story. I confronted my wife and she denied it at first, but she confessed after a long argument” Jobe told Daily Sun.

Lucas wondered how the pastor could preach knowing what he had done.

“I wonder how it felt for my wife to sing and read the holy book knowing what she’d done before church. They’re evil.”

But Jobe’s ex-wife says she only cheated because her ex-husband was unavailable unlike the pastor who “listened to my problems and gave me good advice”.

She, however, pleaded for “a second chance” saying she is very sorry for her entanglement with the pastor.

Source : https://ojblitz.com/wife-sleeps-with-pastor/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Haaaaaaa housewife?
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Dpsychologist: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
This hoes ehn loyal

6 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by HandsomeBlack: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Too bad .
The husband seems like a "good man'" but the advice and attention the pastor was giving his wife was to lick her honey pot twice on Sunday.

Anybody can preach and would be called a pastor but true pastors practise what they preach.

9 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by COOL10(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by COOL10(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Ilal post=92914844]
But Jobe’s ex-wife says she only cheated because her ex-husband was unavailable unlike the pastor who “listened to my problems and gave me good advice”.

They never take responsibility for their actions.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I detest a woman that is religious..
Very dishonest clowns.. Prefer atheist with common sense.. Anytime Anyday..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
I knew this news was from southern Africa immediately I saw the word "lobola" grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Powerfly(f): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Godoverevery: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
hmm
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by NairaLandAproKo: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
WOMEN and PASTORS are inseparable entities.
They suddenly become completely FIXATED and DECEREBRATED the moment they stand before their pastors.

Meanwhile, they assume Firmness & become Battle ready with Anger as bedrock, the moment they stand before their husbands, who Shelter, Feed & Cloth them.

Thank God for you, if your WIFE defies such Law.

3 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Nicepoker(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Flee from women who keeps repeating my pastor this my pastor that.

7 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Don't be like the Husband, take our herbs so that your wife won't be serviced before service

2 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by hidhrhis(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89
Since this pastor accept Christ and also a christain
Will d blood of Jesus wash away his sins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Twelfthman: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by wildcatter23(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2020

Ilal:

She, however, pleaded for “a second chance” saying she is very sorry for her entanglement with the pastor.

This na Jada Smith entanglement season 2.34
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Righteousness89(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
hidhrhis:
Righteousness89
Since this pastor accept Christ and also a christain
Will d blood of Jesus wash away his sins

Sir, Pastor is a Title! It's not Salvation..

Being called Pastor does not automatically transform to Salvation...

A Sinner is Not a Christian..
A Christian is Not a Sinner..
1John 3:8-9

4 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by etrange: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
They take every opportunity to call women names even when the news is as fake as they get.
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by FrankBass281(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
this one serious.God have mercy on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
My comment on this matter

1.The wife had an affair with the pastor because he was a good listener and talked with her about her problems

2.Her husband was not that kind of man. I guess hubby was the guy who when he comes home, and wife wants to chat, the man would be doing 'Woman, enough of your gisting, I want to rest now!' and then one hour later, he heads to the bar to gist with the boys...leaving wife starved for communicaiton

3.I am not justifying what the woman has done, she did worng, she wrecked her marriage for enjoyment, and betrayed her husband.

4.However, we men forget that women connect by talking. If we don't take an interest in our wife when she talks, be it about her problems, someone else's problems, or just normal gist, that's how we lose our marriages and relationships.

5.Most of the time, we just get home, and when woman asks 'How your day' we just grunt 'Hmm'.

6.If we want our wives to desire us permanently, or our girlfriends, let us learn how to talk with them, communicate. Because if we don't learn communication, that's how one day we will wake up and find out that our woman has gone off with someone else, and we would be blaming everyone and their cat, but ourselves.

I conclude with the woman's reason why she cheated

Men, be the guy who listens to your wife, and who lets your wife listen to you. Before problem starts.....

Jobe's wife wanted a husband.....not a 'decoration'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by grim33(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hiss
Righteousness89:

Sir, Pastor is a Title! It's not Salvation..

Being called Pastor does not automatically transform to Salvation...

A Sinner is Not a Christian..
A Christian is Not a Sinner..

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by grim33(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
So you sat down and typed all this nonsense.
There isn’t a specific reason why a woman do what she does. If you like listen to a woman all day and night and even when she sleeptalk you’re just waisting your time. A woman that wants to cheat will cheat regardless of what how much you listen to her.
Hear her pass radio won ma Do.
kikero:

1.The wife had an affair with the pastor because he was a good listener and talked with her about her problems

2.Her husband was not that kind of man. I guess hubby was the guy who when he comes home, and wife wants to chat, the man would be doing 'Woman, enough of your gisting, I want to rest now!' and then one hour later, he heads to the bar to gist with the boys...leaving wife starved for communicaiton

3.I am not justifying what the woman has done, she did worng, she wrecked her marriage for enjoyment, and betrayed her husband.

4.However, we men forget that women connect by talking. If we don't take an interest in our wife when she talks, be it about her problems, someone else's problems, or just normal gist, that's how we lose our marriages and relationships.

5.Most of the time, we just get home, and when woman asks 'How your day' we just grunt 'Hmm'.

6.If we want our wives to desire us permanently, or our girlfriends, let us learn how to talk with them, communicate. Because if we don't learn communication, that's how one day we will wake up and find out that our woman has gone off with someone else, and we would be blaming everyone and their cat, but ourselves.

Men, be the guy who listens to your wife, and who lets your wife listen to you. Before problem starts.....

Jobe's wife wanted a husband.....not a 'decoration'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by ubunja(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kobicove:
I knew this news was from southern Africa immediately I saw the word "lobola" grin
lol Yes. That's bride price.

4 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Rickmann: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ilal:
A 43-year-old man is demanding back his lobola after discovering that his 40 year old wife has been sleeping with a pastor “before and after each Sunday service”.

The man, identified as Lucas Jobe, says his wife would go to church early in order to sleep with the pastor before each service.

The affair, reports the Daily Sun, has remained a secret for over eight months. It only became public after another member of the church decided to snitch.

Jobe who hails from Gauteng in South Africa says he could not believe his ears when story of the affair between his wife and a pastor at his church was laid naked before him.

“I didn’t believe the story. I confronted my wife and she denied it at first, but she confessed after a long argument” Jobe told Daily Sun.

Lucas wondered how the pastor could preach knowing what he had done.

“I wonder how it felt for my wife to sing and read the holy book knowing what she’d done before church. They’re evil.”

I love that word 'lobola' grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by lascos912(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
ha women!!!!
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by VirginFinder: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Sir, Ppastor is a Ttitle! It's not Ssalvation..

Being called Ppastor does not automatically transform to Ssalvation...

A Ssinner is Nnot a Cchristian..
A Cchristian is Nnot a Ssinner..

1 Like

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by olisaEze(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
She serviced her pastor before service. She’s d original head of pastorial care unit! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Emilokoiyawon: 1:11am On Aug 18, 2020
Calm down. The God of men anointing is enough to cover him. The Lord is using your wife to service the ministry. I am sure when her work is done, she will return to her matrimonial home. And even if she decides to continue to serve in the Lord's vineyard, remember that its the Lord that giveth and taketh. Therefore, stop wailing and LET the will of the Lord be done.
Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 18, 2020
i have said it grin grin
and i will say it again cheesy
flee from women who always call pastor daddy! daddy!! my daddy!!! in da lord cheesy
either such a pastor is banging her or is about to bang her cheesy
if ur wife is calling a man of of God abi its god of man my daddy question that your wife
and if is she is always running to her pastor "s place for one deliverance or the other guy monitor her closely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Nicepoker:
Flee from women who keeps repeating my pastor this my pastor that.
especially the ones who refer to their pastors as their daddy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 18, 2020
kikero:

Men, be the guy who listens to your wife, and who lets your wife listen to you. Before problem starts...'
they haff come oo
so its now the husband"s fault cos the wife was naive enuf to spread her legs wide for pastor's hot holy seed

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Spend $200 On A Skinny Nairaland Beauty This December. / How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics) / Why I Love Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.