Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help Am About To Faint - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am About To Faint (1285 Views)

I Want To Faint- Lady Cries Out After Boyfriend Sends Breakup Text 7 Days B4 Val / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
someone hear my cry out please am in danger of collapsing any moment from now if I don't eat please find me something to eat. even 100 naira please 3108 574507 first bank
Re: Help Am About To Faint by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

If you faint, you go still wake up, no fret!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am About To Faint by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
someone hear my cry out please am in danger of collapsing any moment from now if I don't eat please find me something to eat. even 100 naira please 3108 574507 first bank
Haba! The one UDUJ give you done finish?

1 Like

Re: Help Am About To Faint by longetivity(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Cry to God my nigga
Re: Help Am About To Faint by dobnina(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twinkletwin17:

Scammer
Pls go ahead and faint. Nobody will ever send any money to your account again.
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Squillaci:

guy you people actually need to confirm my condition
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
dobnina:

Scammer Pls go ahead and faint. Nobody will ever send any money to your account again.
May God judge me and you
Re: Help Am About To Faint by dobnina(f): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
May God judge me and you

Scammer, you have been busted.
If you like delete this account and open another one.
Your karma will still catch up with you

1 Like

Re: Help Am About To Faint by Edyice: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
am not a scammer please confirm before you judge all fingers are not equal
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oya start your real fainting.
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
NegroAcheiver:
Oya start your real fainting.
please don't joke with people life
you don't know tomorrow I beg because I don't have because am jobless because I can't commit crime am not a Yahoo boy and I don't force people it is people willing to give out of their kindness that give please consider that some of us are not born with silver spoon
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
please don't joke with people life
you don't know tomorrow I beg because I don't have because am jobless because I can't commit crime am not a Yahoo boy and I don't force people it is people willing to give out of their kindness that give please consider that some of us are not born with silver spoon
I can't fully judge you because I'm not perfect.What I'll just tell you is to stop this before it puts you in more trouble.
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
am just looking for food if am a scammer or Yahoo why begging for 5h 1h 1k etc reason this

why am I still using the same account number? am trying to survive please confirm before you judge
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Squillaci:

UDUJ, you gave the OP?
Re: Help Am About To Faint by UDUJ(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Ishilove:

UDUJ, you gave the OP?

I did sometime ago
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Ishilove: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2020
UDUJ:

I did sometime ago
And now he is back again. How long will he continue like this?
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Ishilove: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
am just looking for food if am a scammer or Yahoo why begging for 5h 1h 1k etc reason this

why am I still using the same account number? am trying to survive please confirm before you judge
You are begging for 5h and 1h because you know nobody will send 100 naira to you but higher amounts. Quit this nonsense and instead solicit for work or business connections. People like you are blocking those in genuine need.

1 Like

Re: Help Am About To Faint by zed7: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Any human who isn't disabled or sick and has to beg is worse than an earthworm. The lowest of animals.

1 Like

Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:

You are begging for 5h and 1h because you know nobody will send 100 naira to you but higher amounts. Quit this nonsense and instead solicit for work or business connections. People like you are blocking those in genuine need.
you are just looking for likes and popularity
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2020
UDUJ:

I did sometime ago
remember your promise though and you personally know me
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Twinkletwin17: 12:53am On Aug 19, 2020
zed7:
Any human who isn't disabled or sick and has to beg is worse than an earthworm. The lowest of animals.
so it's those that to rob people that are nice
Re: Help Am About To Faint by Ishilove: 4:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
you are just looking for likes and popularity
And you're looking to take advantage of people's good will.

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Drama! / Men Only: How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You / Be my friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.