Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,733 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (411737 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
spyder880:

grin grin

People need to excecise in naija o, so many of us are so busy working 7 days that they need to sweat sometimes, even if its only getting into their flats. grin

But that one is too much oh . . .
That means the grand parents will not be able to stay with their kids anymore in such flats oh.
And how could the kids have enough strength to do their assignment after school with such walking up?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
Fhemmmy:

But that one is too much oh . . .
That means the grand parents will not be able to stay with their kids anymore in such flats oh.
And how could the kids have enough strength to do their assignment after school with such walking up?

The main reason for this is the cost of lands. Add this to the demand and the rising poulation. Another point there is security, before robbers will operate from the ground, breaking through metal protectors in each floor till 4 floors, them go tire.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Prince  Onx
Aplogies accepted. Am sorry too for reacting aggressively to your reactions.

@Everybody
Please, lets leave whala alone. I believe foreigners are reading this thread and they might be force to believe that this is the way we behave.
Please lets not mess up the enlightening, informative, the goal, the aim, the sweetness and the pleasure of this thread with profanities.

Lets stick to the task at hand, which is offering constructive solutions to building projects.

I try uploading the pictures of some fine buildings I snapped in Abuja but it couldnt upload i dont know the problem.

But I will still try.

Naija love!!! Peace and mercy of God to every body in the forum. wink
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
The Abuja Houses, I love them because of their colour combinations. I would have gone inside of the compounds to take close up pictures but I think Boko Haram scare is making a lot of people apprehensive in this side of the country.

Aren't they beautiful? wink

I love all yo!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Demainman1: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^ Wey the pictures?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
The homes;-

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
The homes;-

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
More pixs

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
more still;-

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
Yet more;-

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
Not done yet, more:-

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
Finally,

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by remcoface: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^Thanks for the pics. smiley  smiley smiley
You will not just get job but the best of the best.
Thanks for your time.

Am getting more ideals because i have 6 weeks to start my project.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
These are just plain gorgeous
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
Yeah, the last for now. This is the one I wanted most because of the painting/color combination and the frontage design, but it is heavily guided, I think a top civil servant lives there.

So, I couldnt enter inside the compund.

If you see this house at night, it so wonderful.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^ I hope they will keep up with the maintenance of the home, cos that is one thing that Nigeria really lack . . . we build nice homes, but most do not maintain it well.
Some will be with faded paint.
Some will be with weeds all over the place
Some will be weeds within the interlocking.

But like i said, nice homes you have posted here

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Ferya(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Colin Adua

I now understand why you asked your questions. Don't worry God will bless you.
If possible post more. I love the pictures. grin grin
Thanks.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by kaluj2: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
@collin, u av done very wonderful job. I love seen beautiful houses and these are really beautiful!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by brabus(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2011
@Collin Adua, Nice pics here. Why dont you start a thread "Best of Nigerian Homes - Facade"

When you do, I'll post some of the best design compilation in my archive. Some of which I'm directly involved and others that caught my attention. Before then, feed your eyes again "Brabus Home".

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
Chai!!! are these not my houses? grin grin

Seriously, is there anyway one can arrange and kidnap houses grin

Anyway sha, they must have worked very hard to make it up to that level. We are coming up and shall be with them when the time comes, just keep the faith guys. Nice pictures.

@ colin adua, keep your interest in buildings, and I suggest you learn to be an estate agent and find houses for rent for people, that is where I started even with another job on. I think you can make it brother.

@ Oga brabus, please can you transfer that swimming pool to my duplex grin Thank you.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Fhemmmy: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2011
The last 2 pix are breath taking . . . . would be nice to see the plan for that
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by olubuffett: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2011
Guys I have just notice that the houses above has gutter roof that does not serve the purpose, a gutter roof should have pipes connected to it to  allow water flow to the drainage, those pics above don't have pipes.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by caseymoney(m): 1:40am On Jun 28, 2011
Hi y'all, If you have pictures to showcase like Colin Adua and Brabus, you can post them at the thread below. Let's keep this thread clean.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-700687.0.html#msg8604051.

olubuffett:

Guys I have just notice that the houses above has gutter roof that does not serve the purpose, a gutter roof should have pipes connected to it to  allow water flow to the drainage, those pics above don't have pipes.

Nigerians like good things but doesn't know the purpose of a gutter roof. The aspect they like is the beauty. That's the reason non of the attached houses have channels for water to the drainage.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Sagewood: 5:45am On Jun 28, 2011
Colin, Great Abuja Homes. Post more in the thread suggested by caseymoney. If there are floor plans, post them too. Good job.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by tdk: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2011
@casemoney abeg ur link no be naija stuffs. lets see what is here, how we do it here.

@Collins Adua if u no take the wisdom of elders me i don snatch am from u ooooo.

ALL HAIL KING SPYDER
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Seun(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2011

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.