Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion (4389 Views)

Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hi All,

Just a brief intro, I'm a young man in my early 30's , I resided and grew up in Nigeria, I only migrated from Nigeria to Europe just last year.
To be honest people, since i migrated, and even before i did, i have gotten to witness the very sharp and vast contrast between blacks and caucasians, the contrast is so marked. The whites just know what to do and does it, obeys simple layed out laws, they don't necessarily need the police to tell them what to do, the people just make conscious effort to be law abiding, obey laid out rules, and try to be considerate so what they do doesn't adversely affect their neighbours, so conscious of their environment, and very educated about the simple basics of life.
I witnessed a scenario where someone collapsed, immediately bystanders around checked his response, when they got known, cardiac compression started and simple attempts at resuscitation, Immediately the ambulance arrived, everyone hands off and allowed the paramedics continue what they are trained to do.

Alas, in Nigeria and by extension Africa, it's a sharp contrast, we can not even rule ourselves, nobody wants to obey simple laid out laws, everyone is out with the primal instincts of just eating large at the expense of others, mindless of how their actions affects the other man (primal instincts exhibited by monkeys and chimpanzees), very low IQ (intelligent quotient) and mentality, as simple as basic resuscitation we are unaware about, if someone collapses u see various people, pouring them water, slapping them, some using hot oil, raising their legs, opening their mouth, as simple as the basics of resuscitation we are unaware, surprisingly most of this people claim to be educated., u see others praying and speaking in ridiculous tongues even they don't understand what it means and expect it to "heal" someone, quite bizarre ,it will be an absurdity to witness such here, can't even imagine it.

My question.

Why are blacks so backward with very low mentality.

Addendum: It is believed black race is the progenitor of human race(according to science), and evolution resulted in other races, is it possible that consequent of that, our race is closely tied to the Neanderthals and we reason and think like them as opposed to other races?.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Brunosamel(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
I think is from our origin, that's the way our creator made us and there is nothing we can do about it....

Beside Nigerians are Brain box, they always skeptic about laws that's doesn't help there own interesting

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by chido20(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
my opinion God created us differently. we were never equal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Gmajor(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
If I'm to believe your post, you should be an enlightened fellow, however, your surface level analysis of issues betrays your true level of knowledge - which is almost non-existent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gmajor:
If I'm to believe your post, you should be an enlightened fellow, however, your surface level analysis of issues betrays your true level of knowledge - which is almost non-existent.

My brother, this is a discussion I have had severally with people, and I keep exploring various reasons!, if I go in depth, believe me my post will become prosaic and lengthy for readers. If I continue my analysis with you, you will understand I didn't just wake up to write this, but rather an in depth analysis of events from years and years of critical questioning and analysis. It isn't a research I'll like to delve into as more than enough research abound, and all points towards same fact underscored in my post .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
Its unfair guy...very very unfair when u use nigeria as a setpace to generalise all blacks .That nigeria acts like a slowpoke doesnt mean blacks from other countries act foolishly.Look at nigeria's nieighbour ghana..does it act in a foolish way like nigeria? look at rwanda.kenya and eithopia.these are black populated countries and yet they are not as bad as nigeria.Nigeria is a peculiar case and it has not to do with being black populated.what i believe is nigeria's problem is too much attachment to religious fanatism.religious fanatism is what is pulling nigeria back and making it underdeveloped.maybe if we are no longer attached to religioun we will start moving forward.

14 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by internationalman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
That mentality changes once they travel abroad.

No good innovative brain for thinking can come out when you are in some environment like ours..

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Babanah: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
My friend I think you need to do more research. We African are the only remaining pure human race. Most of the current inhabitants of Europe and Asia are products of cross breeding between humans and Neanderthals. Neanderthals are not necessarily considered to be humans. The fact that we have Africans living and functioning well in Europe may suggest its a matter of nurture over nature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Seriously I have been so curious about a related topic, just that my own curiosity doesn't come this way. I haven't attributed it with Neanderthals.

The question I keep asking is - why are people with "Dark Triad" (malevolent) so common in Africa.

A question I have been researching on and haven't got an answer to. I know whites too have some percentage of these people, but if we look at it, it's not as much as ours.

An average black man is not just emotionally and mentally ok and I keep asking myself -WHY?

Some part of Africa preach UBUNTU (humanity) as philosophy, yet here is where it's majorly lacking.

Op u are not d only one with this curiosity.....Y are blacks like this?

As for Neanderthals, they lived in Eurasia until about 40,000 years ago (according to research), If anyone have to behave like dem, sud be Caucasians not us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Babanah:
My friend I think you need to do more research. We African are the only remaining pure human race. Most of the current inhabitants of Europe and Asia are products of cross breeding between humans and Neanderthals. Neanderthals are not necessarily considered to be humans. The fact that we have Africans living and functioning well in Europe may suggest its a matter of nurture over nature.
They only wear that mask once they are there because they know that place tolerates no single shit, so they have to behave themselves. That's not who majority of them are. U even hear some of them saying if there are proper basic amenities, they wish to come back home so they cud be free from the whites' rule.

Does that statement from majority of them shows anything has changed in their lives? I think it's more of nature than nurture... perhaps majority of the black people's brain are not wired like that of the whites... Perhaps, just perhaps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by proclinician: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Imagine a nigerian cab driver gets to a checkpoint ahead and tells his passenger to put on the seatbelt. Immediately they passed checkpoint, both driver and passenger removed the seatbelt and cursed the officers. I just weak.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
sherylbakky:
They only wear that mask once they are there because they know that place tolerates no single shit, so they have to behave themselves. That's not who majority of them are. U even hear some of them saying if there are proper basic amenities, they wish to come back home so they cud be free from the whites' rule.

Does that statement from majority of them shows anything has changed in their lives? I think it's more of nature than nurture... perhaps majority of the black people's brain are not wired like that of the whites... Perhaps, just perhaps
God bless you brother, u nailed it, couldn't have been more accurate. You nailed it 200%, wish I was around, this would have earned you a real treat in one of the best restaurants. Well done bro.
Very correct., very correct.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:
Imagine a nigerian cab driver gets to a checkpoint ahead and tells his passenger to put on the seatbelt. Immediately they passed checkpoint, both driver and passenger removed the seatbelt and cursed the officers. I just weak.

That's what it is.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by paulolee(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
although am not a fan of generalization but if its about this ur perspective you are coming from, i think nature is biased on the black race and no need to hide it or pretend abt it

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Toseenlove: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
properties4sale:
Hi All,

Just a brief intro, I'm a young man in my early 30's , I resided and grew up in Nigeria, I only migrated from Nigeria to Europe just last year.
To be honest people, since i migrated, and even before i did, i have gotten to witness the very sharp and vast contrast between blacks and caucasians, the contrast is so marked. The whites just know what to do and does it, obeys simple layed out laws, they don't necessarily need the police to tell them what to do, the people just make conscious effort to be law abiding, obey laid out rules, and try to be considerate so what they do doesn't adversely affect their neighbours, so conscious of their environment, and very educated about the simple basics of life.
I witnessed a scenario where someone collapsed, immediately bystanders around checked his response, when they got known, cardiac compression started and simple attempts at resuscitation, Immediately the ambulance arrived, everyone hands off and allowed the paramedics continue what they are trained to do.

Alas, in Nigeria and by extension Africa, it's a sharp contrast, we can not even rule ourselves, nobody wants to obey simple laid out laws, everyone is out with the primal instincts of just eating large at the expense of others, mindless of how their actions affects the other man (primal instincts exhibited by monkeys and chimpanzees), very low IQ (intelligent quotient) and mentality, as simple as basic resuscitation we are unaware about, if someone collapses u see various people, pouring them water, slapping them, some using hot oil, raising their legs, opening their mouth, as simple as the basics of resuscitation we are unaware, surprisingly most of this people claim to be educated., u see others praying and speaking in ridiculous tongues even they don't understand what it means and expect it to "heal" someone, quite bizarre ,it will be an absurdity to witness such here, can't even imagine it.

My question.

Why are blacks so backward with very low mentality.

Addendum: It is believed black race is the progenitor of human race(according to science), and evolution resulted in other races, is it possible that consequent of that, our race is closely tied to the Neanderthals and we reason and think like them as opposed to other races?.

Absolute waste of time, energy and data.......

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
We are even worse than you mentioned. We blacks have fixed view of life, we can't comprehend changes or variability, if you meet your grandfather frying garri you continue with the exact same method of frying garri, a white person would have changed how to fry garri several times in just one generation. So yes blacks got lower IQ and anyone arguing this is a proof of it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by proclinician: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
LastProphet:
We are even worse than you mentioned. We blacks have fixed view of life, we can't comprehend changes or variability, if you meet your grandfather frying garrison you continue with the exact same method of frying garrison, a white person would have changed how to fry garri several times in just one generation. So yes blacks got lower IQ and anyone arguing this is a proof of it

Pure fact. Sometimes I ask myself if it's the sake creator that made both white and black people. No jokes, the gap is overwhelming.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:

Pure fact. Sometimes I ask myself if it's the sake creator that made both white and black people. No jokes, the gap is overwhelming.

Yeah it should be but we are not the same, are gorillas and monkeys the same? White people are actually the best people on earth because they have been so tolerant of us dimwits. But you see it doesn't mean we ain't got smart blacks like Michelle Obama or dumb whites like Nancy Pelosi, it's all about percentages we talking about

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Abso1uteZero(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
You nko? Are you low iq'd too?
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by macville2: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
I have also pondered over this thing the OP is pointing out several times, like what were we doing that the Caucasian saw us and thought us to be primitive enough to require colonization. why must every invention from time immemorial stem from there, how can a white man think it possible to fly a plane, place a satellite in space etc. I just came to a conclusion that something is definitely wrong or nature made it that way for balance sake maybe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Bossjakande: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
lefulefu:
Its unfair guy...very very unfair when u use nigeria as a setpace to generalise all blacks .That nigeria acts like a slowpoke doesnt mean blacks from other countries act foolishly.Look at nigeria's nieighbour ghana..does it act in a foolish way like nigeria? look at rwanda.kenya and eithopia.these are black populated countries and yet they are not as bad as nigeria.Nigeria is a peculiar case and it has not to do with being black populated.what i believe is nigeria's problem is too much attachment to religious fanatism.religious fanatism is what is pulling nigeria back and making it underdeveloped.maybe if we are no longer attached to religioun we will start moving forward.
guy i can tell u white have brain dan black

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bossjakande:
guy i can tell u white have brain dan black
jacks jacks cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by SweetCunt97(f): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
Na those ones wey dey speak in tongues dey pain pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:
although am not a fan of generalization but if its about this ur perspective you are coming from, i think nature is biased on the black race and no need to hide it or pretend abt it
so its nature that tells nigerian politicians not to develop the country and also to steal money and spend on their concubines and appetites cheesy
or is it nature when a senator in ur consituency steals and he"s about to prosecuted he will give 1000 naira each to youths in his constituency to protest for him
It is not nature biko
the day nigerians start doing things right and holding their leaders to accountability that is when things will start changing
until then nigeria will still keep on getting worse and worse

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by CAPSLOCKED: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
Brunosamel:
I think is from our origin, that's the way our creator made us and there is nothing we can do about it..

YOU'RE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THIS CRETINOUS THREAD STARTER IS TAKING ABOUT.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by flokii: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
@Op I like your pattern of reasoning.. it shows you're civilized.

The black man is still memtally enslaved to the whites, how? The black man doesn't value his/her heritage in the sense that he feels good when he travels on vacation to countries overseas, when his kids are abroad schooling or when he goes on pilgrimage to "holy lands" wasting the scarce foreign exchange available. The black man pays no attention to health care and basic facilities in his home country but prefers to run to best hospitals built by Whites abroad for treatment etc. etc. Sadly one will think it's only those in power that exhibit these traits but then the average black man on the streets take same steps when he gets into power and the cycle continues.

The black man has a lot of natural and mineral resources but will never think of how to process these resources and bring out innovative ideas to convert what he is naturally blessed with into money. Instead he waits for the white man to take away his resources at a cheaper rate and then resell the finished products to him at exorbitant and unreasonable rates. Most european countries were built with human and natural wealth stolen from Africa but still, Africans are asleep.

The black man is very wicked to his fellow black man, how? A black man will prefer to pay millions in tithes and offerings to a "man or woman of God" for prayers and blessings while he won't blink an eye to assist his neighbors or beggars who can barely feed. Once he has paid tithes and offerings to a scammer somewhere, he feels okay. Religion has done more harm than good to the black man.

Lastly, the black man believes in building worship centres over industries and then comes back to complain of poverty and suffering. Please is it church or mosque that will employ your youths and feed their families?

We really need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery and start doing things right.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by paulolee(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
lefulefu:
so its nature that tells nigerian politicians not to develop the country and also to steal money and spend on their concubines and appetites cheesy
or is it nature when a senator in ur consituency steals and he"s about to prosecuted he will give 1000 naira each to youths in his constituency to protest for him
It is not nature biko
the day nigerians start doing things right and holding their leaders to accountability that is when things will start changing
until then nigeria will still keep on getting worse and worse
my guy is not jus abt Nigeria but the black race on its own...take a genius from there and a genius from here, they would always have an edge over the blacks

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Let talk about invention, what has the blackman invented that have benefited the world, As I will tell those who care to listen a white man IQ is out of this world
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Let the living conditions of the white man be changed to that of blacks,and let's see how civilised they still remain. You think they are inherently law abiding gentlemen undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by ovcwality(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
most people replying and the op have low iq too, there is high level of illiteracy, lack of logical thoughts, that's my own view

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Deicide: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Am gonna answer to the "Topic" @op your opinion is wrong whites also have low IQ and mentality

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Lamanii22(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
The resuscitation aspect cannot work in Nigeria... If the person dies in the process, won't people say one is the killer?... Plus I don't think ambulance in Nigeria is functioning.... Even if you rush such person to the hospital, would they even attend to the person?...

It's not as if the blacks have low IQ... I think they are just wicked... And if you're shown wickedness once, you can't be all kind too....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment / I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off / Russian Pilot Films Mid-air Sex Tape With Trainee; Gets Fired As Video Goes Vira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.