Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? (716 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by olinto: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
Wat will u do afta a long day @ work, getting back home, ur mother - in law
has given ur baby 3 tribal marks on each side of his or her cheek, lol
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by VALIDATOR: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
Whatttttttt? I can't imagine this ?Honestly,I can't.
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by NAJALYN: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
That MIL would have over-stepped her boundaries. She should not do such a thing without consulting with, & approval from both her daughter & the husband. I dont think people can just take laws into their hands & do that. If anyone does that, it will be really very unfortunate, & will certainly incure wrath.
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
Wrath may come first. But after that must come forgiveness (before the sun sets).
After forgiveness, the MIL would not be trusted to remain in my house for the good of my family.

This would be the biblical way about it.
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by pslm23(f): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
she should get ready for her own tribal marks angry
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
First off,may God forbid bad thing.To answer the question MIL or anyone that tries such bs with me wud without doubt have his/her face redesigned by me;no arguments,no 2-ways abt that,afterwards we both can forgive ourselves.ofcos,that day wud also be the last day the person wud come close to my home.
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by ikamefa(f): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2011
nahh na kitchen knife i go use design her own face too angry

na wetin angry she chop winch? angry angry

she should be ready to go that night, no forgiveness oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by Blazay(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2011
She berra get tha' huge, foul-smelling, local arse of an "Akintola" behind ourra town before I get a hold of it.
It's gonna get ugly real fast and ghe[b]rr[/b]o!

Have her arrested immediately. . .
Press charges,
Have her convicted. . . 3 life sentences with hard labor. . . without the possiblility of parole.

[size=16pt]For each tribal mark etched! 3 consecutive life sentences without concurrency!!![/size]

Or next best and [size=20pt]only[/size] option:

Several gunshots to her head to ensure instant annihilation.

Arrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!! angry

What a bush pig!
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by Basildon1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
pslm23:

she should get ready for her own tribal marks angry
End of story! No need to get vexed or shout sef!
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by babyme1(f): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
After all the anger and threat, don't forget that the tribal mark will still remain on the child. I pray such thing doesn't even happen to me.
Re: Tribal marks etched on your child by mother-in-law, what will you do? by afrobaby(f): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
to the mohter-in-law, I will do nothing, afterall, the deed has been done, it can't be reversed
but to my husband, who is her son, he will have to tell me why his mother did that, whatever annoyance I have for the mother, it will be shed on the son, cos that is the person I have business with, but after all annoyance, a reconciliation will b done in the night btwn myself and myhusband before we finally sleep that night
But seriously abeg, no be funny thing o, I go vex , God forbid

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Issue - Communication Can Make It Work. / Does Our Parent Have Legal Right To Reject A Partner They Dont Like? / What Do U Mis About Childhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.