Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! (11095 Views)

When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone, this is my first time seeking advice here on nairaland and this is something I just can't get my mind around..
My relationship with my boyfriend will be 2yrs next month and our relationship have only come this far as a result of understanding and love we have for each other... He's a student just like me and all this while I never asked him for money unless he gives me himself, but he doesn't always do so
We are in our finals and he has been working throughout the corona period and I think he has been able to save money... I need money right now and I don't know how to ask him..
I never asked all this while when school was in
session because I don't want to put pressure on him... I don't know how to tell him that I need money because he won't give me voluntarily..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by proclinician: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmm God forbid evil spirit. Through out corona he is working, risking it all while you're doing what? Fixing lashes? Now the money he made throughout the period u want him to give them to u is that it? Nawaoo. Go and make ur own money na... Are u disabled? Like no arm or no leg sort of?

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
sad.Love is give and take.Nobody knw tomorrow.Table can change If what u need d Money for isn't on Useless venture.FEAR NOT,go and ask him.If he give u,good.If not, good.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Petyprincess(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Just ask him na,dnt understand why you scared.
If he doesn't have he will make you understand.
Just don't feel entitled.

17 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:
Hmmm God forbid evil spirit. Through out corona he is working, risking it all while you're doing what? Fixing lashes? Now the money he made throughout the period u want him to give them to u is that it? Nawaoo. Go and make ur own money na... Are u disabled? Like no arm or no leg sort of?

Your comment is enough for the parasite...

please nobody else should say any other thing

38 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:

Don't get me wrong I'm not that kind of girl.. It's not like I'm dependent on him, I just need a little money from him. I just can't bring myself to ask.. I don't know how other girls do it, it's like a bridge that's too high to cross for me, it's not even pride that's holding me back,
I think it's the fear of him seeing me as the picture you just painted

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Highorbit7O16: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
forget it. he doesn't have

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:
the foundation of any relationship is TRUST.If there's TRUST in their relationship he can give.Mind u,I don't give my hard earned money anyhow except there's urgent/emergency need for it,not for fixing hair etc.

14 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Zeion422(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Trust me.. just ask him and u will be suprise he will give u d money.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I asked for advice not insults.. Do well to ignore the thread if you feel I'm a parasite

7 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I asked for advice not insults.. Do well to ignore the thread if you feel I'm a parasite

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
the foundation of any relationship is TRUST.If there's TRUST in their relationship he can give.Mind u,I don't give my hard earned money anyhow except there's urgent/emergency need for it,not for fixing hair etc.
I fix my hair myself, things like that shouldn't even come to mind because that's not what I need money for.. Thanks for your advice

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

I fix my hair myself, things like that shouldn't even come to mind because that's not what I need money for.. Thanks for your advice
Tell him what u need d money for.Hope he can afford it.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

.. it’s okay to need money, we all need it.....

But go and read what your wrote ....your words have entitlement mentality smelling all over it.... it’s classic parasite 101....

Wonder Woman... don’t go and work .. be waiting for us to teach u the tactics of how to collect money from your bf......

let me tell u how ur mates use to do it... tell him you are pregnant... abortion is 25k... are u happy now..

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by KristaPretty(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Go and ask your Father for money!
Stop being a lazy irresponsible lady. If he gives you money, what do you have to offer?? Most dumb broke ladies will say they offer him sex! Smh

If you like please don't work o, keep asking us here for the method you use in begging for money from someone who was sensible enough to work!

26 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by 1beat(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
if what you intend to use the money for is reasonable I think it should not be hard for you to ask him

just messaged him with good explanation around 10pm

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
1beat:
if what you intend to use the money for is reasonable I think it should not be hard for you to ask him

just messaged him with good explanation around 10pm
Thanks
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
KristaPretty:
Go and ask your Father for money!
Stop being a lazy irresponsible lady. If he gives you money, what do you have to offer?? Most dumb broke ladies will say they offer him sex! Smh

If you like please don't work o, keep asking us here for the method you use in begging for money from someone who was sensible enough to work!

Parasitic parasite! Bambiallah!
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Yamleg: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thank God the poor little boy wasn't as lazy as you were during the lockdown.
Ask him for money only if he gave birth to you

10 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

.. it’s okay to need money, we all need it.....

But go and read what your wrote ....your words have entitlement mentality smelling all over it.... it’s classic parasite 101....

Wonder Woman... don’t go and work .. be waiting for us to teach u the tactics of how to collect money from your bf......

let me tell u how ur mates use to do it... tell him you are pregnant... abortion is 25k... are u happy now..
I don't feel entitled and I'm not the kind of girl you are trying so hard to paint.. I know guys that give their girlfriend money for petty things like hair, clothes and whatnot without the girl even asking
Everyone is different and I personally would never put a guy in a position to make him feel responsible for me

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yamleg:
Thank God the poor little boy wasn't as lazy as you were during the lockdown.
Ask him for money only if he gave birth to you
Not everyone got the opportunity to get a job during the lockdown and I'm not a lazy person

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Saintmary(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Don't get me wrong I'm not that kind of girl.. It's not like I'm dependent on him, I just need a little money from him. I just can't bring myself to ask.. I don't know how other girls do it, it's like a bridge that's too high to cross for me, it's not even pride that's holding me back,
I think it's the fear of him seeing me as the picture you just painted
Then don't ask. Simple.
Either stick with the image you want to portray or get the money you need.

12 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:
you are a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by proclinician: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Preshieben:
you are a disgrace

Haha lol. Okay I am a disgrace. Do you all agree guys?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by skyhighweb1: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Hello everyone, this is my first time seeking advice here on nairaland and this is something I just can't get my mind around..
My relationship with my boyfriend will be 2yrs next month and our relationship have only come this far as a result of understanding and love we have for each other... He's a student just like me and all this while I never asked him for money unless he gives me himself, but he doesn't always do so
We are in our finals and he has been working throughout the corona period and I think he has been able to save money... I need money right now and I don't know how to ask him..
I never asked all this while when school was in
session because I don't want to put pressure on him... I don't know how to tell him that I need money because he won't give me voluntarily..
get a life
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
skyhighweb1:
get a life
k
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
You are mad and have no one to tell you. Work for your own money

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why dating a student like you and expecting money??

Who is fooling who?

Smh

12 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
ednut1:
You are mad and have no one to tell you. Work for your own money
k
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
I know I'm not alone in this kind of situation, those who don't understand me are free to use those unnecessary words I won't pay attention to you
I'm not looking for tactics and I'm just confused on why I feel this way,
asking for money from my partner would make me feel like I'm cheap.. Or that I am the typical Nigeria girl that only wants to collect money from guys

6 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by paulolee(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
dnt wori baby, i dnt have for now but when i have i would surely give you...u don't have to bring our issues online..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Fvck With Me And I Will Hide Your Husband In My Bra" - Busty Lady / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? / Chubby Male Sex Doll (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.