Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Fiance Is Very Strong. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Very Strong. (5270 Views)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Gadafii:
As a man, no marry woman wey u no fit Handle sexually, physically,emotionally and otherwise

He get why cheesy

My girl is okay.

She is emotionally stable.

Sexually she is wonderful.

She has different tastes as far as sexual acts are concerned and I am always ready to agree with her.

As for her physical strength,

I believe it is to my advantage because she is always ready to keep me from violence by women.

I only have men to contend it.She believes she must not fight a man for me.

As a man i must defend myself against other men's violence,according to her belief.

She respects males so much that she does not want to harm them,not even in a bid to defend me.

But as for women,she handles them with iron hand.

In her place of work as the head,she does not take rubbish from her female subordinates.

But she gives her male subordinates the benefit of doubt.

She punish her female staff frequently.

She can only punish a male if he has repeatedly failed to abide by her instructions(and it is rare).

And such punishment is always very mild compared to the ones she gives to female staff.

These are the qualities in her that attracted me.

So you see now that marrying her is the best thing to happen to any man.

What else does a man need in a woman?

This is a lady that respects males.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

My girl is okay.

She is emotionally stable.

Sexually she is wonderful.

She has different tastes as far as sexual acts are concerned and I am always ready to agree with her.

As for her physical strength,

I believe it is to my advantage because she is always ready to keep me from violence by women.

I only have men to contend it.She believes she must not fight a man for me.

As a man i must defend myself against other men's violence,according to her belief.

She respects males so much that she does not want to harm them,not even in a bid to defend me.

But as for women,she handles them with iron hand.

In her place of work as the head,she does not take rubbish from her female subordinates.

But she gives her male subordinates the benefit of doubt.

She punish her female staff frequently.

She can only punish a male if he has repeatedly failed to abide by her instructions(and it is rare).

And such punishment is always very mild compared to the ones she gives to female staff.

These are the qualities in her that attracted me.

So you see now that marrying her is the best thing to happen to any man.

What else does a man need in a woman?

This is a lady that respects males.

Nigalatians 2:16
When thou see a daft niga thou shall know angry
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by AndreSalvatore: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
You r LUCKY to date ur fellow man n dats y u r here to inform nairaland, cuz not me.

Ur simping is on another level...
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by IAmSkinny: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
So go soon give you one better mending one day, no worry
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ok sir. Remember to update us when she starts beating some evil spirits out of your life grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by rowland545(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Very soon nah u go still use ur hand open another thread, telling us how ur wife nearly killed u with beating.

I can't wait to tell u sorry by then
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Nigalatians 2:16
When thou see a daft niga thou shall know angry

AndreSalvatore:
You r LUCKY to date ur fellow man n dats y u r here to inform nairaland, cuz not me.

Ur simping is on another level...

IAmSkinny:
So go soon give you one better mending one day, no worry

ClixMaster:
Ok sir. Remember to update us when she starts beating some evil spirits out of your life grin

rowland545:
Very soon nah u go still use ur hand open another thread, telling us how ur wife nearly killed u with beating.

I can't wait to tell u sorry by then

Thank you for your comments.

I appreciate.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by 2buffagain(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
"She has different tastes as far as sexual acts are concerned and I am always ready to agree with her."

OP maybe I wasn't kidding after all.
Prepare for strapon and to get dug out on the regular upon her request.

Don't worry bro, It is your natural place. grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by Vyzz: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

I cannot even begin to contemplate beating up a girl whose preoccupation is to make me happy.

A girl who wakes up every morning to do me a breakfast,polish my shoes and etc.

A girl who keeps me from every other lady whose agenda towards me is nothing short of being sinister.

A lady who protects me from other women .

U are too romantic to understand sarcasm bro....
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by Silasloaded(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bro frank congrat for seeing your last rib programmed from God to you Buh i wan hear and see Una tori like this next year when una go finally tie the knot it goes thus '' A Nairalander's pre-wedding photo shoot'' and i hope to recieve my electronic cake soon have a nice day.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by FreeSpirited: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
You will soon lose your respect from her if you make it obvious to her she's stronger than you. Before u know it, u will have to beg for everything. Hit the gym, don't show physical weakness around her.. otherwise, u are heading toward a simp marriage..haha
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by AfroKnight: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Omo! Wetin be dis? cheesy

If you messkafor, she will beat the shît out of you.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Strong. by Maxvasia(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Until she beats you up one day. You will come here to tell the story and tell Lala to move it to FP.

My Son Gives Me Joy - See Why / Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! / The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You