Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? (529 Views)

This Is Not The Change Nigerians Desire / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Opinion: Nigerians Desire Change; But Buhari And APC Offer No Better Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? by againstGEJ(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
Instant change or gradual change.

Nigerians seems to want instant change. Overnight. 20000mW, in 30 days. Employment in 30days. Better police in 30days. Strong Naira in 30days. Food everywhere in 30days. Can Nigerians wait for gradual change from any of these two or will they continue to propose instant change for Nigeria in just 6months? Are these people capable or will they go the same way of others before them?

Beside, why do Nigerians think Buhari, Ribadu etc are saints and reflects the desired new Nigeria? Have they not been part of the problem at a point in time? Questions, questions, questions.

Save your insults, curses and abuses in your pocket.
Re: Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? by dinachi(m): 1:22am On Feb 17, 2011
A resounding yes! If a man could drive down inflation frm 23% to 4% in 20 months then dat man is a miracle worker, period
Re: Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? by rebranded(m): 1:33am On Feb 17, 2011
You sound very confused @ OP

you use an ID saying againstGEJ yet you keep trying to put other candidates down. .confusion of the highest order undecided
Re: Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? by mensdept: 1:36am On Feb 17, 2011
Buhari is from the 1980[b]S[/b]. People can we grow up for once in our life. Dayum.
Re: Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Feb 17, 2011
I would not mind having today's kids experiencing what it was like growing up in the Buhari 20 months. It was relatively peaceful and there was an air of opportunity -- You did not need to be connected to anyone's arse to get a job -- my cousin had just graduated high school when he got a job working part-time, with decent wages, at PZ. And he did not need to know anyone to do that.
Re: Can Buhari Or Ribadu Provide The "instant" Change That Nigerians Desire? by againstGEJ(m): 4:20am On Feb 17, 2011
rebranded:

You sound very confused @ OP

you use an ID saying againstGEJ yet you keep trying to put other candidates down. .confusion of the highest order undecided

When has it become a problem again with the name people use on a public forum? If I like, I call myself Ribadu and speak against him. How is that what you should eat panadol on? I am confused. Let me be, I am sure you cant help. So, whats the point? People should try mind their own business.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Scare, Low Turnout Mar Jonathan’s Plateau Rally / Na Asuaju De Laugh Now Oo! / Fire Razes Pastor Bakare's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.