Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (274 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2020
I met this guy 4years ago in an hospital and since then we started communicating until recently , when a prophesy was revealed by his parent's prophets.
After we met at the hospital, he kept on asking me to date him but I didn't give give him a positive response till after 3years. That was last year August, I eventually accepted to date him. However, before I accepted to date him, I had prayed over it personally and even with 3 pastors and they revealed the same thing about him. All they revealed were good prophecies.
When I agreed to date him, he didn't have a good job but I did not mind because I believe the only constant thing in life is change. He then told me that same month "August" ,about a government job he applied for and wasn't willing to write the exams because of previous dissapointments. I convinced him to write the exams and eventually after some months , he got the job. He got the job December last year. He was so happy and kept saying it was my good luck but I believe it was just God.
Later on, last December, he went to his home town for an event. Then , his parents told him it was revealed to them that I wasn't meant for him. They told him that we would have difficulties and he will abandon his family if he marries me, they even told him something more extreme...They said having children will not be easy.
However, since I agreed to date him, things only got better for him and I never for once said or felt any bitterness towards his family.
Now, he is giving me attitude because of what his parent's prophets revealed without having any prove of a bad behaviour from my end. I told him to pray...he did that and obviously, what was revealed to him by his pastors is also different from what his parent told him.
Since Last year December till date, our relationship has been affected by this and he barely communicates with me. He chats me up once a while, telling me : we could still get married, the issue is beyond him, he is scared the things his parents said might happen...in short , he fears what his parent told him might be true. It hasn't been easy for me, it hurts me so much because it took me 3years to finally accept to date him and now, this is happening despite the fact that his life turned out better since we started dating. I don't know what to do , I wish God had somehow disclosed to me what I would experience with him. He is confused but I know this is a manipulation...I'm so sad.
Re: Romance by Aniacs(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2020
The guy try oh, he chyke you for a whole three years. Hmmm

The family never chop the boy money and they know how most women behave, they will just chase all the man's family away once they are married.
Na all those ones them dae avoid, all those prophecies na scam, na the logic just be that
Re: Romance by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Move on
Re: Romance by zed7: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
What exactly is wrong with Africans? They never copy common sense from the western world but would rather copy their negatives. Why do people still think backward in this era?
That's why the politicians and religious leaders will continuously keep controlling you guys, because you people have refused to have sense.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Check This Out.... / A Plot Of Land In Aba With 3 Bedroom Flat On It For Sale @4milion / Women Are Expert In Multitasking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.