Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN (17397 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN / Why People Of Edo, Benue, Kogi, And Southern Kaduna Must Join IPOB For May 30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by perdollar(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
bunch of hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by mamaafrik(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
The hand of Esau ,the voice of Jakobu

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Camelot65: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sensible..... I hope the killings stop, the blood being shed in Nigeria is just too much
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by wink2015(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
MAJOR GENERAL ZAMANI LEKWOT ( RTD ) WILL CONTINUE TO CRY OUT UNTIL THE KILLERS OF HIS PEOPLE ARE BROUGHT TO BOOK.

The interview he granted Vanguard Newspaper two days ago he stated that Kaduna state government under Ahmad El Rufai has a case to answer about the killings in southern kaduna.

I also think PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HIS ADMINISTRATION also has case to answer about the killings in southern kaduna.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Quality20(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
There might be killings,fightings etc but its being blown out of proportion and edited,politicised and used to malign and demarket
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Sholaco: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
If una go fit tell una parents and elites the truth cool

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Kubernetes: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Supan:
let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown there Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunitions, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

I am impressed that you linked BH and Bandits.A lot of us the good Muslims are worried the way Islam is being accused for all the killings in the north.Most people do not know that the good Muslims are the largest casualties in these carnage.Most times I feel pained when all these happened and the other sides accuse Islam.Every killing by herdsmen,armed men,bandits etc is always linked to Islam which is not right.The only time you see good Muslims exhibit real Islam is the UK and American Muslims.Little wonder,they keep getting new reverts over there.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Look at them.. This is one of the awful things I really detest most. They speak peace but behind is to invade aggressively..

My faith doesn't entertain partisan critcism or hypocrisy or human respect or fear or bondage but at full liberty to call out, speak the truth, expose, demand justice, and fight harmlessly for human right. No man is respected!

MSSN, your peacekeeping mission and statement is a pure scam..! Come out of shell for us to see your true dangerous colours.

No Northern Islamic groups and elites has ever call out their irresponsible leaders boldly without fear.. They hide under sharia law to respect their evil leaders.

MSSN, your peace mission is a fake emotional or sympathy attachment with the victims. You don't lead by sympathy or emotion but by truth and boldness.

-Two edged sword of destruction; one edge is to kill, the other is fake peace.. You better speak out and expose your leaders...

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by vertueptime: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Let FG declare state of emergency, remove elrufai and appoint administrator who can solve the issue

iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/killings-in-southern-kaduna-must-stop-now-mssn/amp/
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
And yet Hell Rufai and his demented son are more concerned with Aba and how clean or not the environment is..
Bunch of murderous Bigots. angry

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by extol1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
have they consort muric before saying this
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Danzakidakura(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
slivertongue:
“I also want to implore citizens and indigenes of Kaduna state especially Southern Kaduna in particular to sue for peace, to embrace peace at all times, not only by speech but by all their activities.
do you really know what you are asking of, this people are villagers, elrufai disarm them, kill their leaders,this people have never attacked any Muslim town in southern kaduna, jere, azara, gadan mallam mamman , all this are Muslims town in southern kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by spiralwedge(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
What the Northern muslims don't know is that these little devils they are happy about will turn around to devour them. They can not just fizzle away. They will need to keep busy and will turn on their own people, just like Boko Haram.
That's why I'm not relocating to Kaduna, Jos or Abuja, Because i truly love the North. But the situation now is a timed bomb.

The Northen moslems are f00lish to be quiet about it, especially the Moslems in North Kaduna. When those people are done, you think they will become idle? Never seen more f0olish set of people

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by ridwanlawal: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
Look at them.. This is one of the awful things what I really detest most. They speak peace but behind is to invade..

My faith doesn't entertain partisan critcism or hypocrisy or human respect or fear or bondage but at full liberty to call out, speak the truth, expose, demand justice, and fight harmlessly for human right. No man is respected!

MSSN, your peacekeeping mission and statement is a pure scam..! Come out of shell for us to see your true dangerous colours.

No Northern Islamic groups and elites has ever call out their irresponsible leaders boldly without fear.. They hide under sharia law to respect their evil leaders.

MSSN, your peace mission is a fake emotional or sympathy attachment with the victims. You don't lead by sympathy or emotion but by truth and boldness.

-Two edged sword of destruction; one edge is to kill, the other is fake peace.. You better speak out and expose your leaders...
I am a Muslim and i spent a great time studying the Qur'an. There is one point i would like to explain about the Qur'an which many Muslims do not know, ignorant about or they rather mm twist it.
In the Qur'an itself, it made mention about (a) THE QURAN (b) JUDGEMENT (c) WISDOM but many Muslims mistake them for each other. For example if you see a wrong thing change it with your hand, if you cannot, change it with your mouth i.e. raise alarm over it and if you cannot change it with your mouth then change it with your heart i.e reject it.
About the killings: Speaking the truth in the front of a tyrant ruler is great exhibition of faith.
But what happens when we do this and the lives of people around us are not safe.[b]
Wolgrace:
Look at them.. This is one of the awful things what I really detest most. They speak peace but behind is to invade..

I am a Muslim and i spent a great time studying the Qur'an. There is one point i would like to explain about the Qur'an which many Muslims do not know, ignorant about or they rather mm twist it.
In the Qur'an itself, it made mention about (a) THE QURAN (b) JUDGEMENT (c) WISDOM but many Muslims mistake them for each other. For example if you see a wrong thing change it with your hand, if you cannot, change it with your mouth i.e. raise alarm over it and if you cannot change it with your mouth then change it with your heart i.e reject it.
About the killings: Speaking the truth in the front of a tyrant ruler is great exhibition of faith.
But what happens when we do this and the lives of people around us are not safe.[/b]
Wolgrace:

But what happens when we do this and the lives of people around us are not safe.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Carlylepneuma: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
iwaeda:

One fundamental truth, some people still see others as keferi, so can not rule over them.
while in the other hand some see other people as islamic terrorist so they cant rule or should nt rule over them.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Muftimenk: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Only few will understand this.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by MENELIIK: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

The MSSN condemned the atrocities being perpetrated by some bad elements in the society and the hypocritical you is here saying thrash about them. What a religious bigot you are!

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Taiwojon(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/killings-in-southern-kaduna-must-stop-now-mssn/amp/
people should value human life nah.

a soul that Jesus the son of God die for
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
iwaeda:

The killing must stop

I agree.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hypocrites that were silent, they are pretending now because Christians are waking up.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
MENELIIK:

The MSSN condemned the atrocities being perpetrated by some bad elements in the society and the hypocritical you is here saying thrash about them. What a religious bigot you are!

Condemn what? Who asked them for that? Are they part or arms of the state government? That is the same body language with Buhari. It is only the citizens that should condemn and call out at the same time while the leaders' job is to take full responsibilities and action.

Buhari, El Rufai condemns, but no action.. Should MSSN do the same without calling out and speak out..? What kind of peace mission is that? Or you think they don't know what's going on?

Okay, where is MURIC, MIYETTI ALLAH, and others at large now? All Islamic groups are mute. What reason?

Even when the bandits were caught and surrendered, they were granted freedom and integrated into the public. How will the victims feel?

Please, be mindful...
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by chukwuibuipob: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
sad undecided : Talk to the dwarf in Kaduna government House sad

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Wigetsolar: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chai
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Blackking98(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kubernetes:

I am impressed that you linked BH and Bandits.A lot of us the good Muslims are worried the way Islam is being accused for all the killings in the north.Most people do not know that the good Muslims are the largest casualties in these carnage.Most times I feel pained when all these happened and the other sides accuse Islam.Every killing by herdsmen,armed men,bandits etc is always linked to Islam which is not right.The only time you see good Muslims exhibit real Islam is the UK and American Muslims.Little wonder,they keep getting new reverts over there.
Because your leaders show no commitment in fighting Boko Haram or bandits, they sympathize with them and only speak out when they are attacked by these terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Deborah98(f): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
It has to stop ooooh,it's getting out of hand and the situation is worrisome,I just feel for them honestly cry
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by hush15: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
SmartProf:
The most reasonable statement is for the victims and their families to get justice...instead of the govt to place capital punishments on these evil doers, the perpetrators & sponsors of these wicked acts do get away with cease fire plea by our weak/bigoted government. This emboldens the babaric fools to remobilize & attack their victims after a short interval. Unfortunately, those who attempt to expose powerful evil men behind these evils are intimidated with fines and arrests.

The only justice they can get is to help chase out incompetent leaders else ....

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by MENELIIK: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

Condemn what? Who asked them for that? Are they part or arms of the state government? That is the same body language with Buhari. It is only the citizens that should condemn and call out at the same time while the leaders' job is to take full responsibilities and action.

Buhari, El Rufai condemns, but no action.. Should MSSN do the same without calling out and speak out..? What kind of peace mission is that? Or you think they don't know what's going on?

Okay, where is MURIC, MIYETTI ALLAH, and others at large now? All Islamic groups are mute. What reason?

Even when the bandits were caught and surrendered, they were granted freedom and integrated into the public. How will the victims feel?

Please, be mindful...

You are the one to be mindful here. MSSN is an association of students just like NANS that is what they can do at best. Direct your frustration to the government. Your comment is as a result of hatred for Islam and nothing more. There are instances that MURIC advises the government only for religious bigots pretending to be tolerant to start criticising them. We know your antics

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Cyoung4real(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:

[s]Let me still put this here...

Hypocrisy of the southners! When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Factually, nobody is happy with the dialy killings that's happening with kaduna south citizens. But how do you expect me to support you when your long article paints me as the sponsor of the menace? Or are you intentionally calling it a genocide against Christainity to get the Muslims angry and use the bashing comments they'd rain on you to affirm your assertion?

When terrorists attack a Muslim dominant community; Most of the victims would surely be muslims. Like wise, if they attack a Christain dominant population; Majority of the victims would be Christains. The war is neither muslims against Christains nor Christains against Muslims. But a war between humans and cannibals.

I guess you're calling this a genocide of cleansing Christains due to the fact that a Muslim is ruling the the country. But did you call the 2010 to 2015 killings of Borno aboriginal Muslims a genocide to cleanse Islam? How about sokoto and katsina State menace? Is it a genocide against Christains also?

Insecurity has forsaken our country. But instead of us to raise our collective voices to condemn it and call the attention of the the government to curtail it; we are busy throwing shades at each other and playing the usual blame game. Infact, some Imbeciles are even happy about it since it'd be a means for them to further spread hate and cause havoc within the northern population.

Whether it's a genocide or not. We strongly condemn it and call the attention of the relevant authorities to unveil a fight against it.

My thoughts and prayers are with southern kaduna, kastina and zamfara citizens. I pray this come to an end. I pray that: smile shines out your rues sooner. I pray your land regains it peace and freedom.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by AkuOlisa: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Supan:
let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown there Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunitions, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

My prayers is that other regions especially my S/E should put things in place and be prepare just in case.

Because the signs are there for any reasonable person to know that something sinister is about to happen in this country.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
MENELIIK:

You are the one to be mindful here. MSSN is an association of students just like NANS that is what they can do at best. Direct your frustration to the government. Your comment is as a result of hatred for Islam and nothing more. There are instances that MURIC advises the government only for religious bigots pretending to be tolerant to start criticising them. We know your antics

What antics? But a good antics for the Northern leaders, including Northern Peace Group calling on Malaifia's head after unveiling informations he got through undercover journalism? Or soldiers who exposed your leaders' crimes?

Should MSSN urged bandits to stop the killings or call out leaders to act decisively on the killers?

Why is MSSN, Nothern Peace Group, MURIC, Miyetti Allah, and Northern relgious and political leaders, having same voice and body language.? Oneness is a sign of agreement to the ruthless cause by the bandits..

No truth in your mouth. Abeg swerve..

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by NaMeAboki: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Supan:

Just as you were able to quote his baseless allegations/propaganda you should also be able to quote his retraction and propuse apology, when challenged to substantiate his claims - suddenly, his intelligence network turned out to be unidentified market traders who he interacted with.

Obadiah Mailafia is among some of the irresponsible leaders inciting hatred through blatant lies for political gain and therefore propagating the vicious cycle of revenge and counter reprisals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano / Osinbajo And Dangote At Presidential Dialogue Session In Lagos / Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.