Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN (17401 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN / Why People Of Edo, Benue, Kogi, And Southern Kaduna Must Join IPOB For May 30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by BigBizzy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hahahaha mumu students...make una go stop am na
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by OtemAtum: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
They want to stop what Allah and Mohammed started. Okay, let's see where it ends.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
They going against the script o
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by One4me: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
SmartProf:
The most reasonable statement is for the victims and their families to get justice...instead of the govt to place capital punishments on these evil doers, the perpetrators & sponsors of these wicked acts do get away with cease fire plea by our weak/bigoted government. This emboldens the babaric fools to remobilize & attack their victims after a short interval. Unfortunately, those who attempt to expose powerful evil men behind these evils are intimidated with fines and arrests.

The Govt does not prosecute and punish itself! Buhari is responsible for this Genocide, pure and simple.

= When Buhari started importing Terrorists, Fulani Herdsmen from othe West African Countries into Nigeria, he knew what he was doing
= When the former Fulani Minister for Interior, Dambazzau said that there killings would not stop in Benue, unless they repeal the Anti grazing law, he knew what he was saying
= When the Transmission-Transmission IGP and Buhari asked the Victims to ACCOMODATE their killers, they knew what they were saying
= When Hell Rufai said that he was paying Terrorirst money, instead of arresting them, to kill less Southerners, he knew what he was saying
= When Minister for Humanitarians Affairs abandoned the Displaced people of Southern Kaduna and said all Nigerians have recieved Palliatives, she knew what she was saying
= When people under attack called in the Police and on getting there the ysaid they are under orders not to shoot, they know hat they are saying
= When the military imposed round the clock (24hrs) Curfew and yet the Terrorists are still killing Christians in Southern Kaduna, Hell Rufai and Buratai knows what they are doing.

What we have is GENOCIDE by this Buhari and the FUlanis he fixed into ALL SECURITY Positions since 2015, it wont stop until Buhari is removed, by Patroitic Nigerians, not the likes of Buratai though, they are all in the same terrorirst Fulani boat. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by MENELIIK: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

What antics? But a good antics for the Northern leaders, including Northern Peace Group calling on Malaifia's head after unveiling informations he got through undercover journalism? Or soldiers who exposed your leaders' crimes?

Should MSSN urged bandits to stop the killings or call out leaders to act decisively on the killers?

Why is MSSN, Nothern Peace Group, MURIC, Miyetti Allah, and Northern relgious and political leaders, having same voice and body language.? Oneness is a sign of agreement to the ruthless cause by the bandits..

No truth in your mouth. Abeg swerve..

The antics is that whenever a crime is committed in a Muslim dominated area, bigots will have a way of linking it with Islam. Go and read about the last chemical accident in Lebanon, fanatics on Nairaland here did not give the Lebanese the benefit of doubt, they started calling them terrorist, meanwhile if it had happened in Rome, the narrative will not be the same. My take is that there is nothing wrong is what MSSN has done. Calling out the government is the responsibility of all of us. There was a time on this forum that the Sultan of Sokoto did the same, bigots were calling him names like "rag head, Satan of Sokoto" If those groups you mentioned here should call out the government, bigots on Nairaland will still display bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
MENELIIK:

The antics is that whenever a crime is committed in a Muslim dominated area, bigots will have a way of linking it with Islam. Go and read about the last chemical accident in Lebanon, fanatics on Nairaland here did not give the Lebanese the benefit of doubt, they started calling them terrorist, meanwhile if it had happened in Rome, the narrative will not be the same. My take is that there is nothing wrong is what MSSN has done. Calling out the government is the responsibility of all of us. There was a time on this forum that the Sultan of Sokoto did the same, bigots were calling him names like "rag head, Satan of Sokoto" If those groups you mentioned here should call out the government, bigots on Nairaland will still display bigotry.

Indirect or partisan criticism has no place in the path of justice. Sultan of Sokoto and others have not for once call out the leaders whose soft wings are shadows of the bandits with direct confrontation. I respect Aisha Yesufu..!
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by AsawanaDgreat: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Make Una talk weda Dem go hear una own
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by airminem(f): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thats why they assassinated ALEX BADEH When he was gonna expose the evil elites of the "NUT" Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by slivertongue: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Danzakidakura:
do you really know what you are asking of, this people are villagers, elrufai disarm them, kill their leaders,this people have never attacked any Muslim town in southern kaduna, jere, azara, gadan mallam mamman , all this are Muslims town in southern kaduna

El rufia is an anarchist trust him at ur own risk
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by antibullshit: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Let me still put this here...

Hypocrisy of the southners! When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Factually, nobody is happy with the dialy killings that's happening with kaduna south citizens. But how do you expect me to support you when your long article paints me as the sponsor of the menace? Or are you intentionally calling it a genocide against Christainity to get the Muslims angry and use the bashing comments they'd rain on you to affirm your assertion?

When terrorists attack a Muslim dominant community; Most of the victims would surely be muslims. Like wise, if they attack a Christain dominant population; Majority of the victims would be Christains. The war is neither muslims against Christains nor Christains against Muslims. But a war between humans and cannibals.

I guess you're calling this a genocide of cleansing Christains due to the fact that a Muslim is ruling the the country. But did you call the 2010 to 2015 killings of Borno aboriginal Muslims a genocide to cleanse Islam? How about sokoto and katsina State menace? Is it a genocide against Christains also?

Insecurity has forsaken our country. But instead of us to raise our collective voices to condemn it and call the attention of the the government to curtail it; we are busy throwing shades at each other and playing the usual blame game. Infact, some Imbeciles are even happy about it since it'd be a means for them to further spread hate and cause havoc within the northern population.

Whether it's a genocide or not. We strongly condemn it and call the attention of the relevant authorities to unveil a fight against it.

My thoughts and prayers are with southern kaduna, kastina and zamfara citizens. I pray this come to an end. I pray that: smile shines out your rues sooner. I pray your land regains it peace and freedom.

You Don't Understand What's HAPPENING .I agree if you say they're not doing it for religion rather they're doing it for power but the fact is they're using religion as a tool they use in building an army. Therefore in order for them to remain dominant other religions must be eliminated or subdued .
THAT'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH !
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by HandsomeBlack: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is how it should be. At least a Muslim group is openly condemning the killings for the first time.
It's a good start. This is what Muric, Miyetti Allah and ACF should have been doing.
Anyone who keeps silence while such evils are happening at his backyard is a suspicious accomplice or supporter.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by sulaak(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:

Hypocrisy of the southners! When the excessive killings of zamfara was still on; you didn't call it jihad or genocide against the indigenous muslim communities. But since it has now turned to the Christain communities of kaduna State. You're now sugar-coating your pen to suite your narratives that portrays the southern kaduna killings as a planned genocide been sponsored by Muslim elites.

Factually, nobody is happy with the dialy killings that's happening with kaduna south citizens. But how do you expect me to support you when your long article paints me as the sponsor of the menace? Or are you intentionally calling it a genocide against Christainity to get the Muslims angry and use the bashing comments they'd rain on you to affirm your assertion?

When terrorists attack a Muslim dominant community; Most of the victims would surely be muslims. Like wise, if they attack a Christain dominant population; Majority of the victims would be Christains. The war is neither muslims against Christains nor Christains against Muslims. But a war between humans and cannibals.

I guess you're calling this a genocide of cleansing Christains due to the fact that a Muslim is ruling the the country. But did you call the 2010 to 2015 killings of Borno aboriginal Muslims a genocide to cleanse Islam? How about sokoto and katsina State menace? Is it a genocide against Christains also?

Insecurity has forsaken our country. But instead of us to raise our collective voices to condemn it and call the attention of the the government to curtail it; we are busy throwing shades at each other and playing the usual blame game. Infact, some Imbeciles are even happy about it since it'd be a means for them to further spread hate and cause havoc within the northern population.

Whether it's a genocide or not. We strongly condemn it and call the attention of the relevant authorities to unveil a fight against it.

My thoughts and prayers are with southern kaduna, kastina and zamfara citizens. I pray this come to an end. I pray that: smile shines out your rues sooner. I pray your land regains it peace and freedom.

Maybe Northerner should stop waiting for Southerner to speakup on the mass murder and carnage in the North. What are Northern Nigerian doing? I don't see any protest by Northerner or is it because Arewa is now in power and you don't want to rock the boat.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by earnit5: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by vhuqnl(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Arrewa:

Trash. Go back to your country. Leave Nigeria alone

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Studio247: 1:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Arrangi protest
The more you see the less you understand
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by kareemkamil(m): 2:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Prodigee:
There is definitely a covert agenda to turn this country to Islam only

So Christian who's goes to door to door to preach the gospel of God, has no agenda. U are a disappoinment to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Kuginzi: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2020
iwaeda:

May be MSN wants brown envelope too, in the words of El-Ruffy
And may be you want likes and share from Igbos/PDP
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Shattuck(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Arrewa:

I see your point I as an individual see this as an act of terrorism for us to defeat this we need to come together as one nation against evil, same goes for governance and leadership, we need to stop voting across religious and regional lines. I have a number of Muslim friends who are nice and accommodating so I can't blame and entire religion for the evil of a few.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Supan(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2020
vhuqnl:

Trash. Go back to your country. Leave Nigeria alone

If you are new here, you will think that Arrewa is a normal human being.

He is the social Media personnel of the Bandits, Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Supan(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Shattuck:
I see your point I as an individual see this as an act of terrorism for us to defeat this we need to come together as one nation against evil, same goes for governance and leadership, we need to stop voting across religious and regional lines. I have a number of Muslim friends who are nice and accommodating so I can't blame and entire religion for the evil of a few.

Don't be deceived by any point he is making. That guy is a terrorist sympathiser.

Are Danjuma Theophilus, Zamani Lekwot, Obadiah Mailafia, John Dan Fulani Southerners?

Everyone wants it cool to just say "We pray for peace to return". But it will be gross insincerity to turn a blind eye to the sinister actions of El rufai and Buhari as the chief sponsor of this genocide.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Shattuck(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Supan:

Don't be deceived by any point he is making. That guy is a terrorist sympathiser.

Are Zamani Lekwot, Obadiah Mailafia, John Dan Fulani Southerners?

Everyone wants it cool to just say "We pray for peace to return". But it will be gross insincerity to turn a blind eye to the sinister actions of El rufai and Buhari as the chief sponsor of this genocide.
I know about the leadership fail of buhari and el rufai but I am saying this that not all Muslims should be put in the same basket as terrorism sympathizers.
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Supan(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Shattuck:
I know about the leadership fail of buhari and el rufai but I am saying this that not all Muslims should be put in the same basket as terrorism sympathizers.

Of course not all muslims are.

It's just a few radical Islamists that are creating the bad name for them with the tacit backing of the political leaders.

I will also encourage the moderate and upright Muslims to always speak up against this evil because silence means consent in this regard.

You may be enjoying the evil dividends of their terror on Nigerians today, if tomorrow, another group arises to serve them back and hot, you won't be taking it cool like you are doing now... because you will begin to feel the heat the way the Christians are feeling it now.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Shattuck(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Supan:

Of course not all muslims are.

It's just a few radical Islamists that are creating the bad name for them with the tacit backing of the political leaders.

I will also encourage the moderate and upright Muslims to always speak up against this evil because silence means consent in this regard.

You may be enjoying the evil dividends of their terror on Nigerians today, if tomorrow, another group arises to serve them back and hot, you won't be taking it cool like you are doing now... because you will begin to feel the heat the way the Christians are feeling it now.
true especially the need for them to speak up against evil
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by iwaeda: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kuginzi:
And may be you want likes and share from Igbos/PDP
Audu Ogbe is now Ipob
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Prodigee: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
kareemkamil:

So Christian who's goes to door to door to preach the gospel of God, has no agenda. U are a disappoinment to this nation.
I wonder who offended your ancestors that you had to quote me around 2am. Will you die if you decided not to quote me with all this trash you wrote. You can't even write a grammatically correct sentence. Learn to mind your damn business as it could save your miserable life boy.
If you like spew another trash, I won't give you that 5 minutes of fame you so desire. Eranko oshi!
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna Must Stop Now –MSSN by Arrewa: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shattuck:
Respect!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics / APC Targets North-west, South-west For Bulk Votes / 2023: Tinubu’s Promoters Silent As Ex-Governor Spends Months In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.