Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo (25440 Views)

BBHS @100: Obasanjo Walks The Streets Of Abeokuta / “I Pray You Live Beyond This CRISIS” – TB Joshua Bombshell Prophecy For NIGERIA! / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Ucee1999: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
sbaks:
I sincerely wish you a long life sir.
The best democratic president (in Nigeria) so far I've seen. He may not have handled it as a "democratic person" but he brought serious DEVELOPMENT TO THIS COUNTRY. He opened our eyes to consuming made in Nigeria goods (which was a TOUGH CAMPAIGN THEN). Fashion designers and houses would be grateful to this man as his campaign made some of us fall in love with made in Nigeria Designs (Especially corporate designs in Ankara which was seen as weird but innovated during his regime due to the campaign. As a result of this, the Modelling market rose. Nigerian models were now used and PAID. MASSIVE MODELLING JOBS CAME). He brought deregulation and privatization of telecoms sector which brought ENORMOUS JOBS TO THE COUNTRY. He increased the salaries of civil servants and made civil service job a job of "envy". This he did "WITHOUT OWING ANY INTERNATIONAL BANK". He 'offseted' all our debts (Paris club, etal). I wish he ruled for 16years. Nigeria would have gone farrrrrr.
The only military president who "willingly WITHOUT INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE WHATSOEVER (AS IT WAS A NORM THEN) HANDED OVER TO A CIVILIAN PRESIDENT" Despite the fact that in the 70s IT WAS A NORM O. The campaign for democracy had not been STRONG.
Long live the BEST PRESIDENT SO FAR NIGERIA HAD HAD
obasanjo would remain the president I love most (from 1960-2020/2023)

He handed over power to a civilian president because he was afraid of handling power for too long.
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by chinese81: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
He'll live till 150 yrs. na him go beg to die
Zimri:
cheesy

The end is near!
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by wisest10: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
when old men start talking like this..expect a news soon ...obj, u can own everything but your life is in Gods hands..am happy u said "I wish"

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ucee1999:

He handed over power to a civilian president because he was afraid of handling power for too long.
Cheap talk! Who is scared of holding power? A military president? I'm aware of coup plotters and the rest but ask the likes of babangida how they handled it in their time. Were they willing to release power? What of his agricultural program in the 70s? Wasnt it a good one? What was the complain about his governance then? He had always wanted the good of this country (in a way). Obasanjo remains a man I'll continue to respect. His governance (Especially as a civilian ruler) opened our eyes to ENTREPRENEURSHIP

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by highness25(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Le124:
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-wish-to-live-beyond-100-obasanjo/%3famp=1

"God go call you to come and meet him in heaven"? For phone abi spiritual calling? OBJ relax abeg make I read better news, I no want go further on your matter oo
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by lokho(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Baba is smart...

He doesn't want to be foolish like Ajimobi...
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Convention107: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
100 years I claim ijn, if the lord tarries

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Deborah98(f): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okay ooooh good for you
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
AFTER THE 100 YEARS, WHERE WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ENDLESS ETERNITY, WITH GOD OR WITH SATAN ?

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by RPG2020(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Calm down �
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by BabaRamota1980: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Baba, may God grant it and keep you well past 100.
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by RPG2020(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
AFTER THE 100 YEARS, WHERE WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ENDLESS ETERNITY, WITH GOD OR WITH SATAN ?

is up to God that time
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Richie77: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
By the grace of God , l also pray to live above 100years in wealth , good shape and health. "Apemoraeni lan pe temidire" . One ex governor said he wants 70 and he eventually died @ 70

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Sholaco: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sarkin:
DSS is an enabler of terrorism and insurgency.

Everyone needs to know the obvious for what it is. In a country where people are being arrested and humiliated for speaking the truth and exposing rot. But the failed DSS doesn't want to expose the sponsors of Boko haram and the our denigrated military says it's not their duty to expose them.

Top positions are given to illiterates all in the name of an agenda that would never work.

Dss won't invite El Rufai for questioning about the killers he admitted to be on his payroll. But if this forum wasn't anonymous they would invite me for this my post. This is our reality.

The only way forward is for foreign bodies to stop aiding our cooperate politicians and start sanctioning them.

If foreign bodies arm and aid rebel groups against our leadership history would forever be kind to us and as a matter of fact it would be successful!

Everyone should copy and repost this all over the internet, spread awareness!

Save your sinking nation!
stupid man, how does the post relate to Dss? Frustrated lazy man
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by mamotalk: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
God will grant your wish baba, it's the Lord that gives and takes
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by johnisaola(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
what will you do that you didn't do b4
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by techmo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin

After Ajimobi asked God for 70 years openly, everybody now understand the power of tongue.. Baba sharply asked for 100

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Openbusiness: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
May God answer our good prayers. May God continue to have mercy on me. May all kind people and people who help others and are a blessing to other people, may they live long and go to heaven at a very old age, amen
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by elisho: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
obj don't worry na you go they find death when time come death go for get you
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by elisho: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
elisho:
obj don't worry na you go they find death when time come death go for get you
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
He can only wish.......... Let's give him 5 more years......... Or less....... grin
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by slivertongue: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
may Jesus grant you, your heart desire
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by karkel(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Le124:
Daud Olatunji, Abeokuta

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-wish-to-live-beyond-100-obasanjo/%3famp=1
may your days be long...... my son
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by perdollar(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
I av granted u ur wish Sir!
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Ken4Christ: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please Sir, spend the rest of your life helping orphans, widows, fatherless and empower youths. It will be the best legacy you will leave behind and eternal reward awaits you if you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour.
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by FLOTAN(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Only God can grant your request.

***Exquisite Lagos property for sale! Contact us!

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by PhemmyYo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
So shall it be.......
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by supereagle(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
If wishes are horses, beggars will ride. If it is the will of God, according to your middle name, Okikiolakan, you will reach.
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
If you like, live for 200 years. All the resources you cornered just like the rest will still be left behind.
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by plankyjacky(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
God's love cover all. It is the same rain that fall on the righteous that the unrighteous enjoy. I just imagine how Nigerian will be in 20years from now.
Re: I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo by Toosure70: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Granted. Beat Nigeria presido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 300,000 Nigerians Benefits From ₦10 Billion MSMEs Fund – FG / Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats / British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.