Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu (1064 Views)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Segun Oni: "Why Fayemi May Not Win Governorship Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2020

Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by SmartProf(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
The present impact of all these Naija politicians in fighting poverty, insecurity, unemployment, poor healthcare & providing quality education, social welfare and basic social amenities is zero. Meanwhile, they are already scheming for 2023 in 2020, just to clinch power & their sycophants are foolishly leading them on...their prayer should rather be to alive first cos life is not anyone's right but a privilege. After then, Nigerians will shock these bunch of political scammers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by Captainrambo2: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'm not even pro APC.... I will vote fayemi over that man that calls himself pastor,

The drug lord is not an option to sensible people. But morons full apc

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by majamajic(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
He just need settlement
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thiefnuubu's intelligence and political sagacity is overrated.
Despite being used and dumped after 2015 elections to the extent his wife was wailing publicly,he was brought close again only during elections time in 2019.
Same thing is repeating itself again,d cabal has already made a statement with Akeredolu's nominations,same way it will happen with Fayemi's successor,yet thiefnuubu doesn't want to read d handwriting on the wall.
Ambitions make people mad sha.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by illicit(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fayemi for President
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by Finnese001: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Afonjas make we hear word abeg

Make una no go kill una self finish before 2023 go reach
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Osibanjo nko
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by aremuforlife(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Captainrambo2 post=92994177]I'm bot even pro APC.... I will vote fayemi over that man that calls himself pastor,

On what ground will you take Fayemi over Tinubu, it will be a west of ticket and an unopposed to the opposition. He doesn't have the charismatic. He Is my state governor and i am ok with that.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by aremuforlife(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
[/quote][quote author=ogbuefi677 post=92994322]Thiefnuubu's intelligence and political sagacity is overrated.
Despite being used and dumped after 2015 elections to the extent his wife was wailing publicly,he was brought close again only during elections time in 2019.
Same thing is repeating itself again,d cabal has already made a statement with Akeredolu's nominations,same way it will happen with Fayemi's successor,yet thiefnuubu doesn't want to read d handwriting on the wall.
Ambitions make people mad sha.
Just take it easy on Tinubu issuebefire you develop all this sickness that state with high high
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by DEmejioba1: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
aremuforlife:

On what ground will you take Fayemi over Tinubu, it will be a west of ticket and an unopposed to the opposition. He doesn't have the charismatic. He Is my state governor and i am ok with that.

Don't mind those who are supporting his presidential ambition, someone who doesn't popular in his own state if not for federal might that helped him and Tinubu in his first tenure. Who knows him? Am from Ekiti, living in Ekiti.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Political War As Fayemi May Run Alongside With Tinubu by surgical: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I'm not even pro APC.... I will vote fayemi over that man that calls himself pastor,

but he will have a terrorist s sympathiser from Kaduna as deputy
While tinubu will have babachair lawal as deputy
How will this affect your options

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Adamawa State Dumps PDP For APC / CAN Tables 10-point Demand, Says Lopsided Appointments Generating Tension / When Will ESN Attack Military Formations/army Barracks In D East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.