Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) (104738 Views)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by madjune(m): 3:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Yoruba men own na to fight and make up.

If you've a yoruba friend and una never fight before, una never start.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Sannisege: 3:46am On Aug 20, 2020
humilitypays:
Baba Ijebu, men of the underworld......

- Baba Ijebu
- Obasanjo
- Adams Oshiomhole's Mother
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu
- James Ibori
- Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother

These people listed above......challenge them at your own peril.....the underworld power they are operating on is stronger than 10G network lipsrsealed
Add Mike Adenuga to your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by neutral2000: 3:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Risingsunn: 3:58am On Aug 20, 2020
That guy was practically fighting to stay alive. Too bad he still died after this plea. I feel so much pity and emotional after watching this video

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Budoski: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2020
I made a strong mistake making friends with ijebus though they are social people Dem Sabi use people glory ,until Dem show me pepper,I even rented their apartment,not knowing they are evil u can rarely make progress in any of there houses,avoid ijebu people for ur own good,if u must deal with them, do it at an arms length....

5 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Hushpuppy20(m): 4:08am On Aug 20, 2020
so wetin con be my own..RIP mr kashamu if you deserve it.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Femeto: 4:11am On Aug 20, 2020
This Baba Ijebu no need this. Very wicked man.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Like someone said...this is all a mess.
Wasn't it Covid that killed him?I thought that was confirmed?
And why do certain people always believe that begging and grovelling before their fellow mortal is the way to go?
This one don pass stooping to conquer.
Meanwhile that old man holding that phone should go and check his liver function.He looks a certain sickly hue of yellow...in my own opinion.
In summary...
Let us all know and remember that this world is nothing.We are just fighting for nothing.
Infact the way its going the earth may soon get rid of all of us
The politicians and their scheming and looting and buying 37 mansions but suddenly they are gasping for something as cheap as breathe.
Some of us on this platform are still fighting ourselves over these creatures ...and in the end,its all for nothing!
Nothing at all.
The whole world is not enough and yet it is nothing in the end.
Let's remember that.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by tiger28: 5:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Fear Afonjas and diabolism. Na so dem nack my late mum one year sickness because she was made a principal at government college Eric Moore in the 90s. Very wicked set of people.
Evidence Africans are cursed animals! Same way some idiots STILL think Covid 19 is a hoax.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by mojysiola(f): 5:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Cleanworld:

Can you listen to yourself, are you God. What about the thief at the right of Jesus who admitted his errors what was recorded of him. Hi back and read your Bible and stop your self acclaimed righteousness. People like you are what makes others to abuse this religion. If people like you are God the world is doom... God chooses who he forgives so far the repentance is genuine even if it is last minute so pls carry your self acclaimed righteousness else where.

And who told you that God forgives him?
Who told you that Heaven is for die minutes repentants?
Who told you that God will behold the eyes of the sinners?
Stop deceiving yourself even the so called New Generation Christians might not make heaven
your impact is not felt here on Earth so what CROWN will you be giving in Heaven?
Stop dreaming and start ''begging'' for the holy spirit to dwell in you so that' Mr.flesh' will die and maybe then you can have access to heaven.

God doesn't play lotto and won't play you like one. His business is a strict one and its either you leave or TAKE

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Successmind(m): 5:33am On Aug 20, 2020
No sleep make dem no go use u count scores... A lot of innocent souls has gone.. Makanju, Masare, Maduro,

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Akpaamunsi: 5:40am On Aug 20, 2020
tiger28:
Evidence Africans are cursed animals! Same way some idiots STILL think Covid 19 is a hoax.

You should also include yourself and your family among the cursed animals. Typical afonja wey dey use diabolism claim say dem strong.

I have studied and lived with your irks all my life and I know you people in and out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by tiger28: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

You should also include yourself and your family among the cursed animals. Typical afonja wey dey use diabolism claim say dem strong.

I have studied and lived with your irks all my life and I know you people in and out.
Illiterate.........I have no time for you. Am in NY chilling ! Now go back to your little container container life!
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Akpaamunsi: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2020
tiger28:
Illiterate.........I have no time for you. Am in NY chilling ! Now go back to your little container container life!

Wild Animal,
I live in DA. Texas. Get the hell outta my mention

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Yebosola(m): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Peppysco:
That man was practically begging for his life in that phone call. I mean, he was ready let all bygones be bygones just to regain his life. Judging by the way he sounded in the recording, it was pretty clear the man was almost gone self and probably advised to make attonement with baba Ijebu.
But my question is, if baba Ijebu was truly responsible for his death, is he thinking he wouldn't go on the same journey anytime soon?
For anyone who knew the deceased (Kashamu a.k.a, Esho) very well, man even did more for charity than Obasanjo and baba Ijebu combined.

U can't say it better, look at the crowd during his funeral, he touched people and his community with his OMO ILU FOUNDATION.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Omihanifa: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Budoski:
I made a strong mistake making friends with ijebus though they are social people Dem Sabi use people glory ,until Dem show me pepper,I even rented their apartment,not knowing they are evil u can rarely make progress in any of there houses,avoid ijebu people for ur own good,if u must deal with them, do it at an arms length....

Same with igala and ebira people

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Yebosola(m): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Haba... U can clearly see that the video is of baba ijebu... So na kashamu wife go dey video baba ijebu abi?

Smh

No grin Susan is the last wife of Kasamu, he meant Temitope,Adebutu Kessington last wife
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Yebosola(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Peppysco:
Its really saddening how people have elevated themselves to the position of the Almighty God. I mean, a situation where someone had to beg for his own life, promised to drop all litigations and other court charges, even promised to support Ladi Kessington, baba Ijebu's son, Kashamu's political rival, even though they belonged to the same party. In my little understanding, it takes a dying man, who has been told of the source of his illhealth or predicament to make such a call and even talk in such manner.
From that recording & the sound of his voice, Kashamu was already gone, he was only looking for a way back, only for the greedy old man to demand he withdrew all litigations against him.
Just as baba Ebenezer Obey said, 'if you're bigger or more powerful than I am, you can't ever be bigger than God', baba Ijebu should know he wouldn't live forever.

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!! Ile aye, afowoba fi sile ni, oil deh your head.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by nick50(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2020
According to report gathered by Igbere TV , the late Senator was found to have underlying chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart and lung diseases and high blood pressure that were fast weakening his immune system before he gave up...so these are the cause of his death but ncdc said Na coronavirus? Chai
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Yebosola(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Ikeja23:
[s][/s]

Your hatred for the dead is second to none, can anybody beat his OMO ILU FOUNDATION in Ogunsanwo state, am i wrong?
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2020
It is only someone who has experienced Near death experience and returned especially from sickness that will understand. At that point you will only realise the real meaning of vanity upon vanity. At that point your life will flash before your face for you to realise how every damn thing you put your energy on in this life all seemed useless. You realise that 100 years is not different from a day

8 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Farki: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Olalan:
This isn't necessary.......some things are to be kept private and confidential and this is sure one of them.

When politicians are using their influence for personal gain it becomes a public problem. That's how so much corruption is being hidden under "let me mind my business".
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by Roozzaay(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2020
I hope Adebutu and his shameless old in-law would live forever. Just like the latter said recently he will be around for 20 more years

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by NkemChukwudi: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Fear Afonjas and diabolism. Na so dem nack my late mum one year sickness because she was made a principal at government college Eric Moore in the 90s. Very wicked set of people.

Are you Ibo?
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by muykem: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2020
How can I believe this since other party is no longer here again to defend himself? Childish act.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by deltateam: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2020
huptin:
Why all these confessions? Abi na Baba Ijebu jazz am?

Who knows? I can't put anything beyond our politicians/business men forgetting that they too will also die.
Re: Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) by AleagueEdu: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Aye Asan!

All end in grave!

Lo ba tan!

Iro laasan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.